Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 866
» Latest member: RobertCraro
» Forum threads: 1,853
» Forum posts: 13,426

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
FNF Virtual - Oct 25, 202...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: matt-the-wizard
4 hours ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 43
Tyche's Live - Oct 19 - P...
Forum: Tyche's Games
Last Post: matt-the-wizard
4 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 97
Dragon Star Gameday PFS 2...
Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies
Last Post: dougl319
10-08-2024, 01:20 PM
» Views: 79
FNF Virtual - Sept 27, 20...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Tiffany H.
09-27-2024, 09:23 AM
» Views: 118
2024-10-27 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
Last Post: TheMaskedFerret
09-21-2024, 08:05 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
2024-10-05 First Saturday...
Forum: TCF Gaming Arena
09-21-2024, 08:01 PM
» Views: 31
2024-09-22 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
09-21-2024, 07:57 PM
» Views: 16
2024-10-29 Tuesday 6:00pm...
Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth
09-21-2024, 07:55 PM
» Views: 385
2024-10-22 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:54 PM
» Views: 505
2024-10-15 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:53 PM
» Views: 106

Oh yea, PFS has new stuff as well.
Posted by: Edward McGee - 08-18-2017, 09:49 AM - Forum: Georgia PFS/SFS News & Announcements - Replies (5)

Season 9 Guide found here.

Additional Resources has been updated here.

Campaign Clarifications here.

And even a couple of rules FAQs.

Mirror Image and Miss Chance: If I have a miss chance and a mirror image, how do I combine them?

Spirit Guide Oracle: What happens if a spirit guide oracle gains the arcane enlightenment hex, which adds spells “to the list of shaman spells she can prepare?”

Print this item

Starfinder GM Needed - 9/9/17 at Wasteland
Posted by: pgfrix - 08-17-2017, 09:51 PM - Forum: Calling All GMs! - No Replies

Hi all -

I'd like to go ahead and put word out early that I'd like to have a (one) spare GM on stand-by who's ready to run the SF Quests in case there's walk-in traffic at Wasteland.

As of now, there's no indication that the event will expand beyond one table, but I'd like to be prepared.  Ideally, you'd be able to still play in both slots if the second table doesn't materialize.

Thanks in advance!

Print this item

Dragon Star Hobbies Has Starfinder Merch Now
Posted by: jim h. - 08-17-2017, 04:19 PM - Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies - No Replies

Joe tells me the shipment of the core rule book/flipmats/folios, etc. has arrived today.  I'll be posting the first event here soon.  We'll have the Starfinder quests during our September 10th game day.

Print this item

Exclamation Giga has starfinder stuff
Posted by: liamfisher - 08-17-2017, 03:51 PM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - Replies (2)

I repeat, giga has starfinder stuff - crbs, screens, folios, maps, paper minis.  etc

Print this item

Lore Speculation - FTL Communications
Posted by: pgfrix - 08-17-2017, 08:55 AM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - No Replies

I could be misinterpreting something from p 430, Communication, but is very much akin to Traveller's Postal Union and Imperial X-Boat (no FTL means of communication other than Drift travel exists), and good news everyone! - It implies that 'mail run' is a very valid SFS mission scope.

So...what throws me is this service in Guide to Organized Play:

Have your body recovered by a rescue team 5 Fame

I find that plausible in Near Space, but once you travel to the Vast (as explorers are wont to do) I can't help but feel that distress signals are super wishful thinking and escape pods really just mean you get to die on a planet instead of asphyxiating in vacuum.  

Are they implying something like a Drift-enabled distress buoy gets launched prior to a hull breach exists?  SPOILER ALERT - a scenario implies the tech doesn't exist.

As a corollary, I'd assume that SFS encourages filing detailed flight plans when expeditions to the Vast are launched, and deviation from said plans is discouraged as otherwise recoverable setbacks would rapidly escalate to 'Ship Lost with All Hands'.

Print this item

Starfinder?
Posted by: Will Dover - 08-16-2017, 09:06 AM - Forum: HobbyTown USA - Replies (9)

Short and to the point: do we want to play Starfinder at this venue? Keep in mind that there are other venues (GigaBites, Heroic Gaming) that already have Starfinder on their schedules.

Will

Print this item

Starfinder Pregens and guide are out.
Posted by: Edward McGee - 08-15-2017, 09:50 AM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - Replies (1)

You can find the guide here.

And the pregens here.

Print this item

Looking for non pfs campaign in Alpharetta
Posted by: RedKnight - 08-12-2017, 12:08 PM - Forum: Post Your Pick-up Games Here - Replies (2)

Hi, I would like to either play in, or run a non-pfs campaign in the Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Duluth, or Suwanee area. Looking for something long term that can meet once or twice a month.  If you are interested please PM me.

Print this item

My Parents' Basement - WEDNESDAY September 13, 2017 - 6:30pm - 11:00
Posted by: Abraham Z - 08-11-2017, 01:29 PM - Forum: My Parents' Basement - Replies (27)

My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, September 13, 6:30-11:00

Table 1
8-24 Raid on the Cloudborne Keep (5-9)
note: this scenario contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Silver Crusade faction.
GM: Abraham
1) Josh - level 8 something if I remember correctly
2) Kerney - Fighter 8 (confirmed)
3) Jenn (either table)
4) Carlos - Wood Wizard 8
5) 
6) 

Table 2
3-01 Frostfur Captives (1-5)
GM: Travis
1) Chris W - Inquisitor 3 (confirmed)
2) Julian - possibly Monk 1 (confirmed)
3) Winn - level 1
4) Dot - level 1
5) 
6) 

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629

Print this item

gapfs Athens After Dark August 22, 2017 (6:30pm-11:30pm)
Posted by: Tiffany H. - 08-11-2017, 07:47 AM - Forum: Athens After Dark at Little Kings' - Replies (14)

Athens After Dark peers across that metaphorical ditch at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For August 22, 2017 we offer the second scenario from 3-part Season 8 arc for levels 1-5:

Event #46452

#8-10—Tyranny of Winds, Part 2: Secrets of the Endless Sky (1st-5th)  GM: Tiffany H. and Jim H.
Players:
1. Kyle - Skald 2 

2. Eric - Witch 4 
3. DaveB - Multirat 5 
4. Douglas - Swashbuckler 4? 
5. Reggie - Wizard 5 or Summoner 2 
6. Aaron M. - Something ?

7. Dorian - Berserker 2
8. Adam - Pregen 1 or 4

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.

Print this item