Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 866
» Latest member: RobertCraro
» Forum threads: 1,853
» Forum posts: 13,426

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
FNF Virtual - Oct 25, 202...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: matt-the-wizard
2 hours ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 43
Tyche's Live - Oct 19 - P...
Forum: Tyche's Games
Last Post: matt-the-wizard
2 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 97
Dragon Star Gameday PFS 2...
Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies
Last Post: dougl319
10-08-2024, 01:20 PM
» Views: 79
FNF Virtual - Sept 27, 20...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Tiffany H.
09-27-2024, 09:23 AM
» Views: 118
2024-10-27 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
Last Post: TheMaskedFerret
09-21-2024, 08:05 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
2024-10-05 First Saturday...
Forum: TCF Gaming Arena
09-21-2024, 08:01 PM
» Views: 31
2024-09-22 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
09-21-2024, 07:57 PM
» Views: 16
2024-10-29 Tuesday 6:00pm...
Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth
09-21-2024, 07:55 PM
» Views: 384
2024-10-22 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:54 PM
» Views: 505
2024-10-15 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:53 PM
» Views: 106

LFG: Dragon Con (Solstice Scar and Assault on Absalom)
Posted by: GreySector - 08-27-2017, 01:56 AM - Forum: General Pathfinder 1.0 Discussion - No Replies

Myself and Jason Swanson are looking for others with which to play the two specials at Dragon Con.

For Solstice Scar we are looking for 5-6 or 7-8.  I'll most likely play a level 6 aasimar cavalier.

For Assault on Absalom we are looking for 5-6 or 7-8.  I'll be playing a halfling cork 7.

e-mail michael.eshleman@pathfindersociety.net if you are interested!

Print this item

Rainbow Athens After Dark - September 26, 2017 (6:30pm-11:30pm)
Posted by: Tiffany H. - 08-26-2017, 07:24 PM - Forum: Athens After Dark at Little Kings' - Replies (10)

Athens After Dark returns to Pathfinding this week at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For September 26, 2017 we offer the third and final scenario from a Season 8 arc for levels 3-7:

Event #46452

#8-12—Tyranny of Winds, Part 3: Caught in the Eclipse  (3rd-7th)  GM: Tiffany H. & Jim H.
Players:
1. Eric - Witch 4 

2. Douglas - Swashbuckler 4 or Alchemist 6 
3. Dorian - Pregen ?  
4. Kyle - Skald 2 or Pregen ?
5. Aaron M. - Plissken 5
6. DaveB - ? ? 

7. Cahoon - Rogue 3
8. Jason - Vigilante 4

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.

Print this item

SF Logo Athens After Dark - Starfinder - September 12, 2017 (6:30pm-11:30pm)
Posted by: Tiffany H. - 08-26-2017, 07:10 PM - Forum: Athens After Dark at Little Kings' - Replies (11)

Athens After Dark is taking protein pills and putting our helmets on at Little Kings, a great downtown venue. Because the stars are much easier to find at night, we will be running a table of smokin' new Starfinder gaming system for this evening's event.

We intend to run one PFS or SFS session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy drinks, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Starfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For September 12, 2017 we offer the second scenario from the inaugural Season of Starfinder for levels 1-4:

Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Scenario #1-02: Fugitive on the Red Planet  (1st-4th)  GM: Jim
Players:
1. Eric - ? ?

2. Douglas - ? 1
3. Kyle - Operative 1
4. David S. - Solarian 1
5. Jason - ? 1

6. Dorian - Technomancer 1
7. Adam - ? 1

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.

Print this item

Giga-Bites October 21st 2017 Game Day - SFS and PFS both slots
Posted by: Daniel H - 08-26-2017, 12:11 PM - Forum: Giga-Bites Cafe - Replies (46)

Here at Giga-Bites cafe, we host tables of Pathfinder and Starfinder Society every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up fo October 21st, 2017 at Giga-Bites.

Starfinder and Pathfinder both slots this month. Enough for everyone to play what they want!

This event does provide GM boons and a chance to win player boons through the Regional Support Program!

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM
STARFINDER Scenario: SF#1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet (Levels 1-4)
GM: Bart, Liam
Players:
  1. Edward
  2. Andrew
  3. Lee
  4. Gjorbjond
  5. Everwho
  6. Dennis
  7. Joel
  8. Will
  9. Travis
  10. Jon

PATHFINDER Scenario: #2-21 The Dalsine Affair (Levels 1-7)
GM: Perry
Players:
  1. Nashoba
  2. Katherine

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM

STARFINDER Scenario: SF#1-03 Yesteryear's Truth (Levels 1-4)
GM: Bart, Liam
Players:
  1. Edward
  2. Lee
  3. Gjorbjond
  4. Everwho
  5. Dennis
  6. Joel
  7. Will
  8. Jon
  9. Martin

PATHFINDER Scenario: #7-21 The Sun Orchid Scheme (Levels 1-5)
GM: Perry
Players:
  1. Nashoba
  2. Katherine
  3. Kerney

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

Giga-Bites Cafe
1803 Roswell Rd, STE 1851
Marietta, GA, 30062

Event Code 83054

Print this item

Wealth per Level
Posted by: Rlockwood - 08-26-2017, 07:27 AM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - Replies (2)

What do you think the wealth per level will be in Starfinder?

Print this item

Welcome to Starfinder boon.
Posted by: Edward McGee - 08-24-2017, 06:03 PM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - Replies (1)

A free boon to add to your 701 character can be found here.

Print this item

Tell us about your first SFS character.
Posted by: Edward McGee - 08-23-2017, 10:19 PM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - Replies (13)

You only get so many firsts in life. Talk about what your -701 will be.

I'll start.

Obozaya will be a Kasatha soldier. During his Tempering he was approached by Luwazi Elsebo with an offer of adventure, travel to strange new worlds, and meet new and interesting people. Though considering that most of the people Obozaya have met so far are the unsavory sort there is a good chance those meetings will go poorly.

Obozaya is quite strong and does well in melee combat. But he has an unnatural fascination with big weapons and big explosions which will no doubt grow over time. Having never felt comfortable speaking with others he has hired Mr. Noname to travel with him to sooth ruffled nerves or to help him convince people to give him things Luwazi needs without resorting to violence if possible.

Obozaya is a Bombard Soldier with 18 Str and 14 Dex. He uses a tactical pike and a light reaction cannon. Plus the occasional entangling grenade. His basic iridishell armor makes him very tanky for his level and he will be wearing it for several levels. He'll be picking up basic feats like versatile focus and improved initiative at low levels, The step up and strike feats at midlevel, and defensive feats such as Enhanced Resistance (Kenetic) and Extra Resolve.

Mr. Noname is a hireling trained in Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate. He's not very good at it yet but he will get better pretty fast. By 3rd level he should have a total of +7 to all of them. If I feel I can spare the fame I may get a second hireling with set 3 or set 4 skills.

They can't help during combat so I'm not sure how many players will get them.

Print this item

Official clarification on the Hireling Access boon.
Posted by: Edward McGee - 08-23-2017, 06:55 PM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - No Replies

Thurston Hillman clarified a couple of things on the Hireling. You can use the hireling to aid another in your place if it has he relevant skill.
and

Official Clarification: Higher levels of Hireling Access require the previous versions be purchased. You cannot sell back the previously purchased, lower level, version of this boon, as those boons are prerequisites to use this boon. If you do so, then the higher level boon cannot be used.

Since my soldier has very few skills I'm definitely getting at least one. Maybe 2 so I'll have options. They get pretty good at the skills at tier 4. Especially if someone brings the Efficient Administrator boon.

Print this item

Four Armed Infinity Mini
Posted by: Rlockwood - 08-23-2017, 10:57 AM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - Replies (2)

I just found an awesome 4 armed Infinity mini, I may have to redo my lvl 1 and make her a Kasathas

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/cvb280807-0242.html

Print this item

Starfinder Quest Sun 8-27 ,1:00
Posted by: mttorka - 08-23-2017, 09:50 AM - Forum: Elemental Games - Replies (7)

The new and very quick moving Starfinder has came to Society. Come learn the rules and enjoy space combat, where each person has a job to help the ship survive and win. You can use level 1 Pregens or make your own game starts at 1:00. I will be there for character creation at 12.

STARFINDER Quest:
INTO THE UNKNOWN

GM:Steve Preston
1. Jamie
2. James
3. Anthony
4. Will
5. Jon
6. Amber

Hope to see you there if nothing else but to get a feel for the game.

Print this item