Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 866
» Latest member: RobertCraro
» Forum threads: 1,853
» Forum posts: 13,426

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
FNF Virtual - Oct 25, 202...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: matt-the-wizard
24 minutes ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 42
Tyche's Live - Oct 19 - P...
Forum: Tyche's Games
Last Post: matt-the-wizard
25 minutes ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 96
Dragon Star Gameday PFS 2...
Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies
Last Post: dougl319
10-08-2024, 01:20 PM
» Views: 77
FNF Virtual - Sept 27, 20...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Tiffany H.
09-27-2024, 09:23 AM
» Views: 118
2024-10-27 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
Last Post: TheMaskedFerret
09-21-2024, 08:05 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
2024-10-05 First Saturday...
Forum: TCF Gaming Arena
09-21-2024, 08:01 PM
» Views: 31
2024-09-22 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
09-21-2024, 07:57 PM
» Views: 16
2024-10-29 Tuesday 6:00pm...
Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth
09-21-2024, 07:55 PM
» Views: 384
2024-10-22 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:54 PM
» Views: 505
2024-10-15 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:53 PM
» Views: 104

Tyche's Game Day -STARFINDER Sept 16 12pm-5pm
Posted by: jim h. - 09-07-2017, 11:55 AM - Forum: Tyche's Games - Replies (3)

It is Starfinder week in Athens and we're debuting the quests for this game day.  

Tyche's Games is a true and generous host, so please show them some love. 

Purchases of 10 dollars of more gives you some sweet in-game benefits!

Game time is 12pm, there is reserved parking for customers, so no fighting the football parking.

For September 16th 2017:

Table 1

SFS Quest: Into the Unknown (1st level only) -GM: Eric

Players:
1. Rob
2. Katie
3. Travis

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event. Starfinder Society rules and information can be found here  

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

Print this item

gapfs September game canceled.
Posted by: Edward McGee - 09-07-2017, 10:11 AM - Forum: Titan Games and Comics - Smyrna - No Replies

With only 1 player signed up I'm cancelling Sunday's game day. We will hopefully continue next month.

Print this item

Wasteland Gaming (WLG) October 14, 2017 Game Day
Posted by: pgfrix - 09-07-2017, 09:05 AM - Forum: Wasteland Gaming - Replies (19)

Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on October 14, 2017.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been sanctioned under the Paizo Regional Support Program.  Details of the RSP are outlined on the Paizo Organized Play policies page:

http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 71308

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM

8-16: House of Harmonious Wisdom (1-5)    GM - Kerney

A series of five Quests designed for levels 1-5.

Mighty Lung Wa once controlled much of Tian Xia, but the empire crumbled a century ago. Three Successor States have squabbled for dominance ever since, each insisting that it alone is the rightful inheritor of Lung Wa's glory. In the shadow of these mighty nations, the humble land of Shokuro has sought the means to discourage its neighbors' territorial ambitions and earn their respect. When a retired hero learns of a lost, legendary palace that might protect relics of the old empire, she calls on the Pathfinder Society for assistance finding the fabled site. The PCs must travel to each of the Successor States in search of clues to uncover the palace and the treasures within.

House of Harmonious Wisdom includes five 1-hour adventures that take the PCs across central Tian Xia in search of imperial treasures and forgotten secrets. The series includes a beginning adventure and a finale, but players can experience the other parts in any order.

Written by Katherine Cross, Sarah Hood, Jason Owen Black, and Christopher Rowe.

1. Peter - Options
2. Mike R - Options
3. Jeff - Brb 1
4. Tim D - Options

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM
8-14: To Seal the Shadow (1-5)   GM - Perry

To most, Mount Shibotai's devastating eruption was a footnote in Tian history. To the shadow-bound wayangs who settled the jagged crater in Minata, the volcano was the reason they inhabited Golarion at all. In their de facto capitol Inahiyi, the wayangs host an annual festival to commemorate the catastrophe that brought them into this world and forced them to ally with their neighbors against a common threat. On especially auspicious anniversaries, the wayangs invite foreigners to contribute to the ceremony, and the Pathfinder Society has negotiated the privilege of having its agents observe the sacred ceremonies as these outside participants. This is no mere anthropological opportunity, though, and the PCs may be all that stands between their world and an unspeakable evil.

Written by Jason Keeley.

1. Peter - Options
2. Mike R - Options
3. Jack D - Investibuckler 3
4.  Jeff - Brb 1
5. Caleb W

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgrix @ gmail . com).

Print this item

Information Starfinder Reference is online
Posted by: Eric - 09-07-2017, 12:42 AM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - No Replies

http://www.starfindersrd.com/

Print this item

Dragon Star Game Day: September 24th 12-5pm
Posted by: jim h. - 09-06-2017, 09:12 PM - Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies - Replies (15)

Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1040 Gaines School Rd #113, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code65,895

On September 24 ,  2017  We are running part 1 of the season 7 "retirement" arc.  The plan will be to run parts 2 and 3 on the 4th Sundays of October and November.  This is high level play, so the games may run long.
We will also have a low tier table at each game day, exact scenario tbd.  Feel free to make suggestions. 

Table 1:
Pathfinder Society Scenario #7–20—All for Immortality, Part 1: First Taste of Eternity (12-15)  GM: Jim.
Players:
1.  Eric - YUGYUG 15
2.  Rob - Magus 12 or Fighter 14 (or low table)
3.  Scott - Cleric 13 
4.  Douglas - Barbarian 12
5.   Robert - Bloodrager 12

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or  send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum

Print this item

gapfs Athens After Dark - October 10, 2017 (6:30pm-11:30pm)
Posted by: Tiffany H. - 09-06-2017, 12:58 PM - Forum: Athens After Dark at Little Kings' - Replies (7)

Athens After Dark sees the world spinning round this week at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder (or Starfinder, when appropriate) swag and get a re-roll.

For October 10, 2017 we offer the very first scenario from the newest, 9th season of Pathfinder RPG for levels 1-5:

Event #46452

#9-01: The Cost of Enlightenment  (1st-5th)  GMs: Jim & Tiffany
Players:
1. Kyle - Skald 3
2. Dorian - Barbarian 2  
3. Eric - Witch 4 
4. Douglas - Paladin 1 or Swashbuckler 4/5 
5. Aaron - ? ? 
6. Jeff - Barbarian 3

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.

Print this item

gapfs Welcome to Titans Games and Comics in Duluth!
Posted by: TheMaskedFerret - 09-06-2017, 12:16 PM - Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth - Replies (11)

This forum is for both SFS and PFS games scheduled at Titan Games and Comics in Duluth. Advanced registration is appreciated and helps us to make sure we have enough GMs for everyone to play.

[Image: titan_logo.jpg]

Titan Games and Comics Duluth
2131 Pleasant Hill Rd #129
Duluth, GA 30096

Websitehttp://www.titangamesandcomics.com/?page_id=2
Phone770-497-0202
Emailtitanduluth@gmail.com
FacebookTitanGamesandComicsDuluth

Event Number155317

Event Organizer: Glen Parnell aka The Masked Ferret. Feel free to send him a PM if you have questions!

The venue offers comics, miniatures, war gaming, and tabletop RPG merchandise, including Pathfinder and Starfinder. They also have drinks and snacks available.

Print this item

Lost character/#
Posted by: Winn - 09-05-2017, 05:25 AM - Forum: Character Advice - Replies (2)

So, I played at Dragoncon in 2009 and 11. I'm listed as having played 6 games total, with a character that is lost which I can't remember.

This year I played at DC. I knew I had previously had a # but had no idea what it was. Used a pregen. Was told to pick up a new number for the DM sheet. So I did that.

If I now want to be more active in society play, how do I resolve? I have 6 old modules listed on the Paizo site for a missing character, and a new character with a wrong player #. Help please.

Print this item

DIY Starship Model Resources
Posted by: huntsfromshadow - 09-04-2017, 07:01 AM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - No Replies

Thought I'd start a thread where everyone can point
do it yourself starship model resources.

I saw this today if you have a 3d printer it is a collection of
pices that can be glued together.

https://pinshape.com/items/4558-3d-print...tarter-set

Print this item

GM needed - My Parents Basement - 9/13 - 3-01 Frostfur Captives
Posted by: Abraham Z - 09-01-2017, 02:19 PM - Forum: Calling All GMs! - Replies (3)

Our currently scheduled GM for 3-01 The Frostfur Captives on Wednesday, Sept. 13 has had something come up so I'm looking to see if anyone would be willing to jump in to GM this table? My Parents' Basement is a fun venue with good food and beer and I will buy you a beer if you are able to help out!

Print this item