Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 866
» Latest member: RobertCraro
» Forum threads: 1,853
» Forum posts: 13,424

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
FNF Virtual - Oct 25, 202...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Seriph
3 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 36
Tyche's Live - Oct 19 - P...
Forum: Tyche's Games
Last Post: dougl319
Yesterday, 01:21 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 88
Dragon Star Gameday PFS 2...
Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies
Last Post: dougl319
Yesterday, 01:20 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 69
FNF Virtual - Sept 27, 20...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Tiffany H.
09-27-2024, 09:23 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 118
2024-10-27 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
Last Post: TheMaskedFerret
09-21-2024, 08:05 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
2024-10-05 First Saturday...
Forum: TCF Gaming Arena
09-21-2024, 08:01 PM
» Views: 31
2024-09-22 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
09-21-2024, 07:57 PM
» Views: 16
2024-10-29 Tuesday 6:00pm...
Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth
09-21-2024, 07:55 PM
» Views: 382
2024-10-22 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:54 PM
» Views: 503
2024-10-15 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:53 PM
» Views: 100

Brick Dragon Star Game Day : PATHFINDER - Sunday, 3/25 1-6pm
Posted by: jim h. - 02-27-2018, 12:25 PM - Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies - Replies (7)

Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1040 Gaines School Rd #113, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code65,895

For March 25th,  2018 we offer a table or two of pathfinder goodness.  We continue favoring the factions with a fresh Season 9

NOTE THE NEW TIME: GAME STARTS AT 1pm  ALSO: If you want to GM, just post in the comments.

#9-11: The Jarlsblood Witch Saga  For Levels 5-9

GM: Jim H. 

Players:
1.  Steve 
2.  Amber
3.  Smalley
4.  Douglas - 6 6 or 9
5.  Robert

6.  Tiff

Waitlist

1. Eric

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or  send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum

Print this item

gapfs Dragon Star Game Day : PATHFINDER - Sunday, 3/11 1-6pm
Posted by: jim h. - 02-27-2018, 12:19 PM - Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies - Replies (7)

Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1040 Gaines School Rd #113, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code65,895

For March 11th,  2018 we offer a table or two of pathfinder goodness.  We continue favoring the factions with a fresh Season 9

NOTE THE NEW TIME: GAME STARTS AT 1pm ALSO: This scenario is highly recommended for Scarab Sage faction Characters

#9-07: Salvation of the Sages  For Levels 7-11

GM: Jim

Players:
1.  Steve -? ?
2.  Smalley - ? ?
3.  Amber - ? ?
4.  Tiff -  a Wizard. Or a thing that shoots other things.
5.  Eric - Danger 11

6.  Dave B. - Many Options
Waitlist

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or  send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum

Print this item

Rainbow Athens After Dark PFS - March 13, 2018 (6:30-11:30pm)
Posted by: Tiffany H. - 02-27-2018, 12:01 PM - Forum: Athens After Dark at Little Kings' - Replies (18)

Athens After Dark marches on at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder (or Starfinder, when appropriate) swag and get a re-roll.

For March 13, 2018, we offer a brand new scenario from Season 9 of the Pathfinder RPG for levels 1-5:

Event #46452

#9-10: Signs in Senghor  (1st-5th)  GM: Tiff H., Jim H.
1. Kyle - Wizard 1 or Skald 4
2. TimD - More characters than sense
3. Scott - ? 2!
4. Douglas - Paladin 3 or Pregen ?
5. Nat - Slayer 3
6. Dorian - Barbarian 4 or Summoner 1

7. Warren - Druid 1
8. DaveB. - ? ?

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.

Print this item

HobbyTown USA, May 2018 - NO GAME DAY!
Posted by: Will Dover - 02-26-2018, 05:29 PM - Forum: HobbyTown USA - No Replies

We will not be having a game day in May because of MomoCon. See you in June!

Will

Print this item

HobbyTown USA April 28, 2018
Posted by: Will Dover - 02-26-2018, 05:18 PM - Forum: HobbyTown USA - Replies (9)

At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for April 28, 2018:

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: Pathfinder Society Scenario #17: Perils of the Pirate Pact (1-7)
GM: Will
Players:

1. Edward - Slayer 6
  2. Mike - ? ?
  3. Charles - Brawler 6
  4. Jon - Pregen 7
  5. ? - ? ?
  6. ? - ? ? 
Wait List:

Slot 2 - 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Table 2

Scenario: Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-05: Tide of Twilight (1-5) (make-up for Edward)
GM: Will
Players:
  1. Edward - Druid 3
  2. Katherine - Wizard 2
  3. Mike - ? ?
  4. Charles - Monk 2
  5. Jon - Fighter 3
  6. ? - ? ?
Wait List:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520

Print this item

SFS 3/11 - A Night in Nightarch
Posted by: huntsfromshadow - 02-26-2018, 07:41 AM - Forum: Heroic Gaming - Replies (2)

On the second Sunday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS  Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on 3/11.

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

We will be running a high tier table and low tier for this event.

Starfinder
Event Code: 414,083
Slot Time: 1 pm to 6 PM

Table 1 - Scenario:
 1-06: A Night in Nightarch
A routine business deal goes awry when a spiteful drow noble seizes a shipment of weapons destined for the Starfinder Society. The PCs are sent to the gloomy world of Apostae to retrieve the stolen arms. Granted 24-hours of diplomatic immunity for any actions taken against the thief, the PCs strike at the rebellious drow noble and retrieve the shipment. Whether through guile or sheer force, the PCs must prove that the Starfinder Society is not an organization to trifle wit

A Night in Nightarch

Table 1: GM Martin

* Jon [Gapfs] (Envoy Medic 4th)

* Tony B. [Facebook) (Lvl 3 Operative)

* Jon S. [Facebook] (Lvl 3 Soilder)

* Derrel W. [Facebook]

* Adam R. [Facebook]

* Keith W. [Facebook]

Table 2 - Scenario: 1-01: The Commencement
All Starfinders complete their training by conferring with Guidance—a network of uploaded personalities embodying paragons from the Starfinder Society's history. Before receiving the blessing of Guidance, the PCs must meet with and assist critical missions on behalf of key leaders of the Society's leading factions. With the events of the Scoured Stars Incident still fresh in everyone's memory, there's plenty that needs doing to set the Society back on track.

Table 2:

[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
The Commencmet

* Tyler A. (Meetup)
* A. B. (Walkin)
* N (Walkin)
* Z. C (Walkin)
* S. R (Walkin)

Print this item

Suggestion for a good potion for my mounted paladin?
Posted by: Abraham Z - 02-21-2018, 11:39 AM - Forum: Character Advice - Replies (2)

[reposting in the correct forum - oops]

I'm in the middle of playing a play by post module and we've just been granted the option to choose a potion of any legal spell (i.e. up to level 3) with a caster level of 6 from the sorcerer/wizard list. (I'll have to pay if there are any expensive components). I'm playing a Paladin with a griffon mount. Anyone have any suggestions for good and/or fun options? I'm thinking - for action economy reasons - to get something that is either hour/level or 10 minutes/level, or else some kind of emergency get-me-out-of-trouble option. Heroism is a possibility but I'm curious if anyone can think of any options that are more fun and interesting.

Print this item

Giga-Bites March 17th 2018 Game Day - SFS! and PFS?
Posted by: Daniel H - 02-20-2018, 10:03 PM - Forum: Giga-Bites Cafe - Replies (46)

Here at Giga-Bites cafe, we host tables of Pathfinder and Starfinder Society every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for March 17th, 2018 at Giga-Bites.

Starfinder for the first slot, a Starfinder AP, and Pathfinder for the second slot this month. It's hard to find older Pathfinder stuff enough of you want to run and haven't played yet. So let me know if there's something particular you'd like me to add!

This event does provide GM boons and a chance to win player boons through the Regional Support Program!

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM

STARFINDER Scenario: SF#1-09 Live Exploration Extreme! (Levels 1-4)
GM: Perry F
Players:
  1. Edward - Soldier 4
  2. Dave B
  3. Russ - Soldier 4
  4. Sam E
  5. Joel - Envoy 4
  6. Luke M - Solarian 2
  7. Chuck C - Operative 3

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM

Perry's Starfinder Playtest! This is not sactioned! You are helping test a submission to a possible future scenario: GLOAMING OF THE GECKO (Pregens)
GM: Perry
Players:
  1. Dave B
  2. Russ
  3. Edward

All Day - 11:00 AM

STARFINDER Scenario: Dead Suns 1 - Incident at Absalom Station (Levels 1-2)
GM: Liam
Players:
  1. Caleb
  2. Jon
  3. Andrew
  4. Bart
  5. Daniel
  6. Mike E

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

Giga-Bites Cafe
1803 Roswell Rd, STE 1851
Marietta, GA, 30062

Event Code 83054

Print this item

A D&D-themed live variety show wednesday feb 21st in atlanta
Posted by: scene_and_song - 02-20-2018, 01:52 PM - Forum: General Pathfinder 1.0 Discussion - No Replies

Hi all,
I hope this is the right forum for this—a redditor suggested I post here! We're producing a live D&D-themed variety show this Wednesday, Feb. 21st at the Highland Inn & Ballroom Lounge at 9pm in Atlanta. There will be D&D dance, puppetry, music, and comedy. We're also giving away a Hero Forge gift certificate and Chessex dice at the show for the best costume, so if you come dressed as a D&D character you have a chance to win. Here's the link for more info, feel free to reach out for additional info as well:

https://www.facebook.com/events/546588289053569/

Print this item

Feat tax for eastern weapon?
Posted by: kysharr - 02-14-2018, 11:17 AM - Forum: General Pathfinder 1.0 Discussion - Replies (4)

I was building a character and was going to go for the Rapier but for aesthetic reasons (building a weeb) I wanted to use a wakizashi, as it appears to have all the same attributes as the Rapier (finessable, light, crit range, crit multiplier, everything). Am I required to take a feat tax to use the eastern weapon for society play? If it matters, the character is meant to be eastern in origin.

Print this item