Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 866
» Latest member: RobertCraro
» Forum threads: 1,853
» Forum posts: 13,424

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
FNF Virtual - Oct 25, 202...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Seriph
5 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 36
Tyche's Live - Oct 19 - P...
Forum: Tyche's Games
Last Post: dougl319
Yesterday, 01:21 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 88
Dragon Star Gameday PFS 2...
Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies
Last Post: dougl319
Yesterday, 01:20 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 70
FNF Virtual - Sept 27, 20...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Tiffany H.
09-27-2024, 09:23 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 118
2024-10-27 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
Last Post: TheMaskedFerret
09-21-2024, 08:05 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
2024-10-05 First Saturday...
Forum: TCF Gaming Arena
09-21-2024, 08:01 PM
» Views: 31
2024-09-22 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
09-21-2024, 07:57 PM
» Views: 16
2024-10-29 Tuesday 6:00pm...
Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth
09-21-2024, 07:55 PM
» Views: 383
2024-10-22 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:54 PM
» Views: 503
2024-10-15 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:53 PM
» Views: 100

Rainbow Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, March 20th @ 7:00pm
Posted by: TheMaskedFerret - 02-04-2018, 09:16 PM - Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth - Replies (9)

The Tuesday game at Titan Duluth! Advanced registration is appreciated and helps us to make sure we have enough GMs for everyone to play.

This is an RSP Event! Come and join us, and there is a possibility that you may get a (minor) Starfinder Society boon!

Date: Tuesday, March 20th, 2018
Time: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Event Number: 155317
Place:
     Titan Games and Comics Duluth
     2131 Pleasant Hill Rd #129
      Duluth, GA 30096
      http://www.titangamesandcomics.com/?page_id=2

Scenario: 
Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Scenario #1-09: Live Exploration Extreme!
A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1–4.

Although the Society was unaware of what existed within the false moon Salvation's End when it obtained exploration rights, Starfinders have since identified a vast, uncharted megacomplex within. The Society's ready to launch its first major expedition into the interior, yet there is one slight complication: in order to fund its initial survey missions, the Society accepted a grant that requires this first mission be televised by an Eoxian reality show. What is already be a momentous mission for the Society is only exacerbated by the mandatory presence of an unliving camera crew—not to mention the interference of the live studio audience in orbit! Can the PCs uncover the secrets of Salvation's End while upholding the Society's publicity deal (perhaps becoming celebrities in the process)?

Content in Live Exploration Extreme! is a continuation of the Starfinder Society special, Starfinder Society #1–00: Claim to Salvation. Please bring along a copy of your chronicle from 01-00: Claim To Salvation, if you have one.

You can make your own characters, or there should be pregens available for 1st level characters. Assuming that there are, I will provide copies.

GM: Glen Parnell
Player 1: Manny Fresh
Player 2: Perry
Player 3: Wintersbane
Player 4: Fred
Player 5: 
Player 6: 
Player 7:

I am open for up to 7 players!

This is cross-posted to the Titan Duluth Meetup

Print this item

SF Logo Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, March 27th @ 7:00pm
Posted by: TheMaskedFerret - 02-04-2018, 09:05 PM - Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth - Replies (3)

The Tuesday game at Titan Duluth! Advanced registration is appreciated and helps us to make sure we have enough GMs for everyone to play.

Date: Tuesday, March 27th, 2018
Place:
      Duluth, GA 30096

Scenario: 
Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Scenario #1-01: The Commencement
A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-2. (Repeatable)

All Starfinders complete their training by conferring with Guidance—a network of uploaded personalities embodying paragons from the Starfinder Society's history. Before receiving the blessing of Guidance, the PCs must meet with and assist critical missions on behalf of key leaders of the Society's leading factions. With the events of the Scoured Stars Incident still fresh in everyone's memory, there's plenty that needs doing to set the Society back on track.

The Commencement is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to the factions of the Starfinder Society and areas of importance on Absalom Station.

You can make your own characters, or there should be pregens available for 1st level characters. Assuming that there are, I will provide copies.

Player 1:
Player 2: 
Player 3: 
Player 4: 
Player 5:
Player 6: 
Player 7:

Print this item

SF Logo Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 7:00pm
Posted by: TheMaskedFerret - 02-04-2018, 08:59 PM - Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth - Replies (3)

Date: Tuesday, March 13th, 2018
Place:
      Duluth, GA 30096

Scenario: 
Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Quest: Into the Unknown
A series of five Starfinder Quests designed for 1st-level characters.

When a mysterious visitor comes to Absalom Station selling items belonging to a lost Starfinder, the Starfinder Society takes note. The PCs are dispatched to discover out how the recent arrival found these items, leading them on a series of quests beyond the Pact Worlds and into the stars.
"Into the Unknown" includes five, 1-hour adventures that take the PCs from exploring Absalom Station, to partaking in starship combat, to exploring an alien world. The fifth adventure in the series provides a stunning conclusion that takes the PC's previous accomplishments into account for a climactic final showdown against an enemy starship.

I will provide pregenerated characters, if needed.

Player 1: Manny
Player 2: Wintersbane
Player 3: Fred (Walk-in)
Player 4: Rhinosarus
Player 5: 
Player 6:
Player 7:

Print this item

GM Needed - Wasteland 3/10
Posted by: pgfrix - 02-04-2018, 01:25 PM - Forum: Calling All GMs! - Replies (1)

If anyone can help cover a table at March's Wasteland event, the community would appreciate it:

http://gapfs.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=528

I'm committed to organizing at AndoCon this weekend, which is primarily an outreach effort intended to bring new players into the community.

In a similar vein, this is an RSP event which will need a VO to admin.  I *think* I've got that angle covered, however.

Print this item

Wasteland Gaming (WLG) March 10, 2018 Game Day
Posted by: pgfrix - 02-04-2018, 01:20 PM - Forum: Wasteland Gaming - Replies (20)

Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on March 10, 2018.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 362082

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
9-04 — The Unseen Inclusion (1-5)    GM - Peter C

The Thuvian city of Merab has grown steadily over the past decade, and construction teams have uncovered numerous foundations and features dating back to Ancient Osirion and the Tekritanin League as they break ground for new buildings. Recently, workers accidentally unsealed a haunted ruin, out of which screamed a terrifying apparition. The Society has sent the PCs to investigate, not only to learn about the newly discovered ruin, but also to put this angry spirit to rest. In the process, the Pathfinders will uncover more than part of Thuvia's past; they'll unravel a dire secret that even now threatens one of the Society's closest allies.

Contents in The Unseen Inclusion also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Scarab Sages faction.

Written by Mike Kimmel.

1.   Lee3 - Cleric 1 or Alchemist 1
2.   Patricia - Rogue 1
3.  Kerney - Something
4. David E - Inquisitor 1

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM
9-09 — Beyond the Halflight Path (3-7)   GM - CANCELLED
The sprawling maze of caverns and tunnels beneath the hilltop city of Kaer Maga are home to a host of dangers and mysteries. A dedicated group of guards called the Duskwardens is responsible for protecting Kaer Magans and visitors alike from everything that lurks below. Despite the Duskwardens' best efforts, the influence of one of the vaults has been spreading on to the streets of Kaer Maga. It falls to a group Pathfinder Society agents to navigate the factions of Kaer Maga to access and strike at the heart of the lurking threat.

Beyond the Halflight Path is an evergreen, replayable scenario designed to provide a flexible adventure that confronts the PCs with a variety of threats more common to higher-level characters. The scenario has nine different possible villains, as well as myriad other options for the GM to customize the dangers that the PCs face.

Written by Brian Duckwitz.

1.   Peter C - Something
2.  Andrew - Something
3.  Caleb - Something
4.  David E - Something

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgrix @ gmail . com).

Print this item

MomoCon 2018, Atlanta, May 24th-27th
Posted by: Andrew Roberts - 02-01-2018, 11:58 AM - Forum: Conventions - Replies (55)

Welcome to MomoCon 2018!

Warhorn and Sign-up Link: Warhorn Link
Player sign-ups are no longer active. If you want to sign up, you will need to sign up at the convention itself. It is on a first-sign-up first-served basis.

We will be in the Omni in the Grand Ballroom (In North Tower M4) this year. Omni Map

MomoCon 2018 will be May 24th to May 27th and takes place at the Georgia World Congress Center.
We will be running the #8-99 Solstice Scar, Version B (Levels 1-11), the 2nd version of the evolving specialSaturday during the afternoon slot.

Most of the schedule is our regular PFS Tables and SFS Tables, and, as many of you know who have attended MomoCon, there is an extremely heavy walk-in traffic, so for those I have put tables of PFS/SFS Quests (3 tables per slot). This is important so that we can have a separation between those willing to play a scenario for 4-5 hours, and those that only want to be there 0.5-1.5 hours. The special is scheduled to have 5 PFS tables. There will be no CORE PFS at this convention. There are also no tables of the card game scheduled.

Convenient way to view the Pathfinder/Starfinder Society scheduleCondensed List of the Schedule

MORE INFORMATION ON PFS/SFS QUEST TABLES: You can sign up as a GM for these tables, but not as a player. These tables will count towards your GM total number of tables ran whether you actually end up GMing something or not. (Although, the way MomoCon traffic is, I would count on GMing at least some during your time slot, if not all, and you may be drafted to help fill your table if you're light). Our regular players are of course welcome to play at these tables, but again, there will be no way to sign up for them ahead of time and you need to be flexible with the people you will be playing with. If you sign up as a GM for those slots, be aware that you will be mostly dealing with newer players and need to be ready to explain the game, rules, and be catering to them. You may have people walk up in the middle of combat. I encourage all GMs for these quests to be as flexible as possible. Judge whether they need PFS/SFS numbers or not. Some people are there to play and never be seen again after about an hour of play. If someone only stays for one quest and is never to be seen again, it might not be a good application to give them a PFS number or chronicle... but if they stay for like 2 or more, it might be a good time to introduce those things to them and the campaign. If someone is staying for a lot of quests, perhaps they can graduate to one of the longer slots. Please do not sign up for this slot if you do not like having players new to the system or do not feel like being flexible in your GMing style.

Convention Information: With more than 31,000 unique and over 84,000 turnstile attendance in 2017, MomoCon is one of the fastest growing all ages conventions in the country. Fans of Japanese Anime, American Animation, Comics, Video Games, and Tabletop Games come together to celebrate their passion by costuming / cosplay, browsing the huge exhibitors hall, meeting celebrity voice talent, designers, and writers behind their favorite shows, games, and comics and much much more over this 4 day event.

If you want to be guaranteed to play or GM a slot, please sign up on the Warhorn link above.

For more information on MomoCon, please visithttp://www.momocon.com/

Convenient way to view the Pathfinder/Starfinder Society schedule: Condensed List of the Schedule

Link to Registration for MomoCon

MomoCon Pricing Information: 
4-Day Membership Rates:

• $60.00 until 05/09/2018 12:00am EDT
  • $75.00 after 05/09/2018 12:00am EDT and at the door
  • Kids 9 and under free, please do not register online for kids 9 and under.  Stop by registration on site to pick up a complementary kids badge.
Single-Day Membership Rates:
  • Thursday Only: $30
  • Friday Only: $45
  • Saturday Only: $50
  • Sunday Only: $30
General memberships do not include mailed badges, only mailed option.  Mailed option cannot be added after initial purchase. All sales are final, chosen days of purchase cannot be transferred. Memberships can be transferred to another individual on or before May 15th, 2018. Memberships cannot be transferred to a future year.

GM Information:
GM sign-ups are closed at this time. Repeat, you will not be able to get a GM Badge if you have not already volunteered before this point. (5/14/18)

GM tiers
Tier 1 (3 slots or more) - GM Boon, Free badge, MomoCon Volunteer Perks (Usually includes t-shirt, access to the volunteer room, etc.)
Tier 2 (1 or 2 slots) - GM Boon, Badge for days GMed only (So if you GM on Saturday, you get a Saturday badge)

GM BADGES ARE PICKED UP AT THE GAMING ROOM ITSELF. REPEAT, DO NOT GO TO WILL CALL.

I can provide chronicle sheets for GMs, but the assumption this year is that I won't be providing them unless you ask me. Don't be afraid to ask, though, as I have zero problems providing them. I mostly want to avoid using 5x the paper I need to. I will still have spare PFS & SFS Quests/Solstice Scar Version B chronicles regardless.

All GMs: You must register on InitLive

Event Code: 265488

Print this item

Computers
Posted by: Will Dover - 02-01-2018, 10:50 AM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - Replies (7)

1) I assume that, because they are equipment, they are purchasable for PCs, yes?
2) If so, what's a computer's level? 2 x tier?

If you have a reference, please post it with the answer.

Thanks,

Will

Print this item

Febuary 11th Cancelled!
Posted by: Edward McGee - 01-30-2018, 06:32 PM - Forum: Titan Games and Comics - Smyrna - No Replies

Due to having only 2 players and no GM I am cancelling this game day.

Print this item

What to play in Febuary?
Posted by: Edward McGee - 01-28-2018, 02:15 PM - Forum: HobbyTown USA - Replies (4)

Per Will's request here are the games I haven't played yet.

#9-02 A Case of Missing Persons 
#8-01 Portent's Peril 
#8-04 Wardens of Sulfur Gulch 
#8-05 Ungrounded but Unbroken 
#7-09 The Blakros Connection
#7-04 The Ironbound Schism
#6-02 The Silver Mount Collection
#6-11 The Slave Master's Mirror
#6-22 Out of Anarchy
#5-06 You Have What You Hold
#5-23 Cairn of Shadows
#4-02 In Wrath’s Shadow
#4-05 The Sanos Abduction
#4-10 Feast of Sigils
#4-11 The Disappeared
#4-13 Fortress of the Nail
#4-14 My Enemy's Enemy
#4-16 The Fabric of Reality
#4-19 The Night March of Kalkamedes
#4-20 Words of the Ancients
#4-22 Glories of the Past, Part I: Halls of Dwarven Lore
#4-24 Glories of the Past, Part II: The Price of Friendship
#3-05 Tide of Twilight
#3-06 Song of the Sea Witch
#3-07 Echoes of the Overwatched
#3-08 Among the Gods
#3-12 Wonders in the Weave, Part I: The Dog Pharaoh's Tomb
#3-14 Wonders in the Weave, Part II: Snakes in the Fold
#3-17 Red Harvest
#3-18 The God's Market Gamble
#3-20 The Rats of Round Mountain, Part I: The Sundered Path
#3-22 The Rats of Round Mountain, Part II: Pagoda of the Rat
#3-26 Portal of the Sacred Rune
#2-03 The Rebel's Ransom
#2-13 Murder on the Throaty Mermaid
#2-14 The Chasm of Screams
#2-16 The Flesh Collector
#2-18 The Forbidden Furnace of Forgotten Koor
#2-20 Wrath of the Accursed
#2-25 You Only Die Twice
#1-37 The Beggar's Pearl
#1-38 No Plunder, No Pay
#1-43 The Pallid Plague
#1-45 Delirium's Tangle
#1-52 The City of Strangers, Part II: The Twofold Demise
#1-55 The Infernal Vault
#1-56 The Jester's Fraud
#0-04 The Frozen Fingers of Midnight
#0-07 Among the Living
#0-17 Perils of the Pirate Pact
#0-27 Our Lady of Silver

Print this item

Missing Crew Positions?
Posted by: Will Dover - 01-26-2018, 10:41 AM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - Replies (7)

While this may seem obvious, what are the rules during starship combat when there is a missing crew positions, specifically the science officer position? For example, does not having a science officer affect the start of combat? I cannot find a reference for this.

Will

Print this item