Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 866
» Latest member: RobertCraro
» Forum threads: 1,853
» Forum posts: 13,424

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
FNF Virtual - Oct 25, 202...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Seriph
3 hours ago
» Replies: 5
» Views: 36
Tyche's Live - Oct 19 - P...
Forum: Tyche's Games
Last Post: dougl319
Yesterday, 01:21 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 88
Dragon Star Gameday PFS 2...
Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies
Last Post: dougl319
Yesterday, 01:20 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 69
FNF Virtual - Sept 27, 20...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Tiffany H.
09-27-2024, 09:23 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 118
2024-10-27 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
Last Post: TheMaskedFerret
09-21-2024, 08:05 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
2024-10-05 First Saturday...
Forum: TCF Gaming Arena
09-21-2024, 08:01 PM
» Views: 31
2024-09-22 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
09-21-2024, 07:57 PM
» Views: 16
2024-10-29 Tuesday 6:00pm...
Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth
09-21-2024, 07:55 PM
» Views: 382
2024-10-22 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:54 PM
» Views: 503
2024-10-15 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:53 PM
» Views: 100

Summoners and Superior Summoning
Posted by: Karrothesus - 02-14-2018, 09:26 AM - Forum: General Pathfinder 1.0 Discussion - Replies (1)

If I have my Eidolin out, and have the 3rd level feat Superior Summoning, as an Unchained Summoner, can I then summon another creature using the summon 1 or 2 spell? Or is an Eidolin special so that you may never summon another creature with your Eidolin active?

Print this item

Manuel's February Game Day: Wednesday, February 28th from 6:30pm until 11pm
Posted by: Dan C. - 02-13-2018, 06:46 PM - Forum: Manuel's Tavern - Replies (14)

Sorry for the late posting this month.  Lots of things going on behind the scenes but, they should just about all be taken care of now!  This month happens to be my birthday month and, I couldn't think of anything I wanted more, PFS related, than to finally close out my Season 5 play list.  I had previously asked Abraham to run this particular scenario for me last year at My Parent's Basement but, unfortunately had to work late that night.  With that being said, I've pre-mustered a table and GM so, I'm giving it a go again!  In addition, I will put down a Wild Card table for the second scenario... preferably a 1-5 so that anyone can play.  Because most of my regular GM's need to play this, I'm hoping someone can step up to run the second table!

#5-24  Assault On The Wound  Levels 3-7  GM:  Chris W.
1.  Dan
2.  Haller
3.  Bart
4.  Tim?
5.  Jenn

#0-2  The Hydra's Fang Incident Levels 1-5  GM:  Liam
2.  Josh
3.  Winn
4.  Dot
5.  Abraham

We play in the Eagle's Nest, which is to the left of the front door in the back, behind the theater curtain.  I hope to see you there!

Print this item

2/25 - RSP Event - SFS at Heroic Gaming
Posted by: huntsfromshadow - 02-13-2018, 07:18 AM - Forum: Heroic Gaming - Replies (3)

On the fourth Sunday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS  Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on 2/25.
Note this game is typically our back content day.  We will be running anything from the Solar Sortee and earlier (except for Night in Nightarch that will be our March game).
What actually runs is based on what is requested, so when you register please tell us what you need to play (or if you don't know tell us what
you have played and we can work it out).

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

Note - Heroic has been re-authorized for the Regional Support Program! Come and join us for a chance to win a starfinder RSP boon!

Event Code: 414,083
Slot Time: 1 pm to 6 PM
Scenario: 2 Older Scenarios for people to play catch up.

Give the player population this table are likely Tier 1-2.

Table 1 - Solar Sortee (Aiming at 3-4) - Luke Mc.
* Jonathan S.
* Chuck C.
* Tyler (NP)
* Rachel S. (NP)
* Mike B. (NP)
* Greg S. (NP)
* Keith W.

Table 2 - Into The Unknown    
* Sam R.
* Bob
* Mary
* Aiden
* Don B
* Autumn (NP)
* Michael (NP)

Print this item

Bug FEB 10 --- The FAQ tolls for ghost operatives
Posted by: liamfisher - 02-12-2018, 10:14 PM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - Replies (4)

FULL FAQ CONTENT HERE

Many Faqs  - Mechanic, Operative, Solarion, and Soldier  - plus equipment clarifications etc etc  go read it.

Chiefly...a nerf to ghost operative - effective immedately

Quote:[Operative] Ghost specialization (page 94) is the only specialization that gives a +4 bonus to a Dexterity-based skill made to perform a trick attack. Is it actually supposed to give that bonus?

No. The ghost specialization gives you only a +1 bonus to Stealth checks made to perform a trick attack.

and a significant play clarification for Operative that I ran into at SCARAB  - which is in all Operatives favor

Quote:[Operative] Can I use a skill to make a trick attack without meeting the normal conditions for using that skill for other purposes? For example, can I make a Stealth check as part of a trick attack when I couldn't use Stealth to hide from the target of the attack?
Quote:Yes, you can use any appropriate skill (those granted by the trick attack ability or your specialization anytime you attempt a trick attack) to determine if your trick attack does extra damage and applies any penalty.

The short of it - you don't need to meet the requirements to make the Trick Attack, you just need to clear the DC on your roll. IE, you don't require cover or concealment to make a stealth trick, nearby tech gear for
hacker, people with minds for bluff....etc....etc...

And yes, there was actual debate on this

Quote:After I use a grenade (page 186), can I recover it and use it again?

No. Grenades are single-use weapons that are destroyed when used.

[url=http://paizo.com/paizo/faq/v5748nruor1hi#v5748eaic9wbw][/url]

Print this item

Need GM To run scenarios 9-12 and 9-13
Posted by: poundpuppy30 - 02-12-2018, 05:38 PM - Forum: Post Your Pick-up Games Here - No Replies

Started working on weekends and missing out on the new scenarios at Giga, so wanted to ask if any gm is willing to run either of these during the weekdays at any of the locations near Atlanta?

Print this item

gapfs Athens After Dark PFS - February 27, 2018 (6:30-11:30pm)
Posted by: Tiffany H. - 02-09-2018, 11:15 AM - Forum: Athens After Dark at Little Kings' - Replies (16)

Athens After Dark has begun to blossom at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been our gracious host for nearly 4 years running, so please shower them with your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder (or Starfinder, when appropriate) swag and get a re-roll.

For February 27, 2018, we offer the thrilling conclusion to the Scions of the Sky Key 3-part arc from Season 6 of the Pathfinder RPG for levels 1-5:

Event #46452

#6–16: Scions of the Sky Key, Part 3: The Golden Guardian  (1st-5th)  GMs: Eric P., Jim H.
Players:
1. Jim H. - Sorcerer 4 
2. Tiff H. - Alchembarian 5
3. Douglas - Paladin 4
4. Kyle - Skald 4!
5. Nat - Slayer 2
6. Dorian - Summoner 1 or Barbarian 3

7. Spencer - Paladin 1? 
8. Warren - Druid 1

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.

Print this item

HobbyTown USA March 31, 2018 - Heaven Sent
Posted by: Will Dover - 02-08-2018, 06:06 PM - Forum: HobbyTown USA - Replies (17)

At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for March 31, 2018:

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: Pathfinder Society Scenario #9-06: The Shores of Heaven (1-5)
GM: Will
Players: 

1. Josh W - Oracle 1 or Inquisitor 1
  2. Russ - ? ?
  3. Tarrantino - ? ?
  4. Steve P - ? ?
  5. ? - ? ?
  6. ? - ? ?

Wait List:

Slot 2 - 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario:  Pathfinder Society Scenario #9-12: Shrine of the Sacred Tempest (1-5)
GM: Will
Players: 
  1. Josh W - Oracle 1 or Inquisitor 1
  2. Russ - ? ?
  3. Tarrantino - ? ?
  4. Katherine - ? ?
  5. Charles - Brawler 5
  6. Steve P - ? ?

Wait List:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520

Print this item

New Gentleman Class
Posted by: Travis_Meyer - 02-08-2018, 03:39 PM - Forum: General Pathfinder 1.0 Discussion - Replies (4)

https://twitter.com/OldSpice/status/961362988019064832

Any idea if this is PFS legal?

Print this item

CANCELLED Manuels February Starfinder Game Night 2-20 CANCELLED
Posted by: Bartgroks - 02-06-2018, 10:11 PM - Forum: Manuel's Tavern - Replies (9)

For February we are offering the same games we tried to offer in January when the weather was not cooperating. Hope you can join us food, drink and gaming fun this month.

1-5 The last mandate GM ?
1.  Josh S
2.  Bart

1-7 Solar Sortie GM Liam?

Print this item

HobbyTown USA February 24, 2018 - New Starts
Posted by: Will Dover - 02-05-2018, 07:54 AM - Forum: HobbyTown USA - Replies (21)

At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for February 24, 2018:

Slot 1 - 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–08: jThe Confirmation (1-2) EVERGREEN
GM: Will
Players:

1. Savannah - Rogue 1
  2. Katherine - ? 1
  3. Edward - Unchained Rogue 1
  4. Mike R - Druid 1
  5. Charles - Monk 1
  6. Lee 3 - Cleric
  7. Patricia - Rogue 1

Wait List:

Slot 2 - 3:30 PM - 8:30 PM

Table 2

Scenario:  Pathfinder Society Scenario #3-05: Tide of Twilight (1-5)
GM: Will
Players:
  1. Katherine - Wizard 2
  2. Edward - Druid 2
  3. Mike R - Fighter 2
  4. Charles - Monk 1
  5. Kerney - ? 1
  6. Lee 3 - Cleric 1
  7. Patricia - Rogue 1

Wait List:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520

Print this item