Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 866
» Latest member: RobertCraro
» Forum threads: 1,853
» Forum posts: 13,423

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
FNF Virtual - Oct 25, 202...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: TethlisVoldogol
11 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 34
Tyche's Live - Oct 19 - P...
Forum: Tyche's Games
Last Post: dougl319
Yesterday, 01:21 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 85
Dragon Star Gameday PFS 2...
Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies
Last Post: dougl319
Yesterday, 01:20 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 68
FNF Virtual - Sept 27, 20...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Tiffany H.
09-27-2024, 09:23 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 118
2024-10-27 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
Last Post: TheMaskedFerret
09-21-2024, 08:05 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
2024-10-05 First Saturday...
Forum: TCF Gaming Arena
09-21-2024, 08:01 PM
» Views: 31
2024-09-22 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
09-21-2024, 07:57 PM
» Views: 16
2024-10-29 Tuesday 6:00pm...
Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth
09-21-2024, 07:55 PM
» Views: 382
2024-10-22 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:54 PM
» Views: 503
2024-10-15 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:53 PM
» Views: 100

GMs needed Giga-Bites 4/7/18
Posted by: Andrew Roberts - 03-28-2018, 01:07 PM - Forum: Calling All GMs! - Replies (4)

Need some GMs for Giga-Bites gameday 4/7/18. I won't be able to make it that day.

Gameday Link

Print this item

The Ruined Clouds AP
Posted by: Manny Fresh - 03-28-2018, 03:30 AM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - Replies (2)

I noticed that in the AP, Hybeki and Xavra had abnormally high AC's. This has been errata'd as per my query to the game developer, Jason Keeley. Here is the thread.

http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2uidx?The-Ruined-Clouds#22

Print this item

My Parents' Basement - April 11
Posted by: Abraham Z - 03-26-2018, 10:20 PM - Forum: My Parents' Basement - Replies (24)

My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, April 11, 6:30-11:00

CANCELLED: Table 1: 3-16 Midnight Mauler (3-7)
The Decemvirate sends members of the Pathfinder Society to the former crown jewel of Ustalav's royal courts, the decaying city of Ardis. Tasked by the Society to look into the fate of Absalom's former Master of Blades, Vonran Vilk, what they find will lead to exploration, diplomacy, murder, haunted pasts, and tragic love. Can the PCs stop the rampage of the Midnight Mauler before he kills again? "The Midnight Mauler" was originally an exclusive adventure, run only by 4-star Pathfinder Society GMs, Venture-Captain and Venture-Lieutenant campaign volunteers, and Paizo staff for its first year, but has been revised and updated for public release
GM: Jack
1. Henry - Monkbuckler 4 or 5
2. Chuck

Table 2: Eyes Tune-up Game - 7-11 Scenario 2-08 Sarkorian Prophecy
GM: Dan
1. Abraham - Magus 11
2. Travis - Warpriest 11
3. Josh - Gunslinger 11
4. Andrew - Oracle 11 or Wizard 11

If you've already played this scenario, or if this table fills up, post to let me know of your interest and I'll try to get a second table of something scheduled.

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629

Print this item

Giga-Bites April 21st 2018 Game Day - SFS! and PFS!
Posted by: Daniel H - 03-18-2018, 03:35 PM - Forum: Giga-Bites Cafe - Replies (36)

Here at Giga-Bites cafe, we host tables of Pathfinder and Starfinder Society every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for April 21st, 2018 at Giga-Bites.

Starfinder for the first slot, Starfinder and Pathfinder for the second slot this month. It's hard to find older Pathfinder stuff enough of you want to run and haven't played yet. So let me know if there's something particular you'd like me to add!

This event does provide GM boons and a chance to win player boons through the Regional Support Program!

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM

STARFINDER Scenario: SF#1-10 The Half-Alive Streets (Levels 1-4)
GM: Bart, Liam
Players:
  1. Edward - Op 1/Soldier 4
  2. Russ - Soldier 4
  3. Lisa - Technomancer 4
  4. Joel - Envoy 4
  5. Caleb - Operative 3
  6. Daniel - Mystic 2 or Soldier 4
  7. Brian - Soldier 2
  8. Perry - Envoy 4
  9. Andrew - Something 2
  10. Kooba

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM

STARFINDER Scenario: SF#1-11 In Pursuit of the Scoured Past (Levels 3-6) (Scoured Stars and Second Seeker tags)
GM: Bart, Perry
Players:
  1. Edward - Soldier 4
  2. Lisa - Technomancer 4
  3. Joel - Envoy 4
  4. Brian - Soldier 3
  5. Will - Operative 4
  6. Jon - Envoy 4
  7. Liam- Depressed and Mystical
  8. Jez - Soldier 5 or Techno 3
  9. Kooba

Pathfinder Scenario: PF#6-20 Returned to Sky (Levels 7-11) (Exchange, Liberty's Edge, Silver Crusade)
GM: Andrew
Players:
  1. Travis - 8 Alchemist
  2. Caleb - 10 Monk
  3. Tim
  4. Daniel - 11 Kineticist
  5. Chris P - 7 Life Oracle
  6. Russ - 10 Bloodrager

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

Giga-Bites Cafe
1803 Roswell Rd, STE 1851
Marietta, GA, 30062

Event Code 83054

Print this item

Tricky rules question - time sensitive
Posted by: Abraham Z - 03-16-2018, 08:53 PM - Forum: General Pathfinder 1.0 Discussion - Replies (9)

Hi all,

I'm GM-ing a game on Play by Post and something has come up that I would appreciate some rules insight from y'all. One PC is a psychic who is flying and has just cast greater invisibility. We've already had some discussions of this FAQ which makes it plain that even psychic spells have visible manifestations (so you know that a psychic spell has been cast, even though it has no verbal or spoken components), but now that he has cast greater invisibility, I'm unsure how that affects this, if at all. Specifically, if one of my NPCs (who does not have see invisibility, or any other way to locate the invisible psychic) were to ready an action to shoot at him as soon as he begins casting, would that work? Given that the psychic isn't saying anything or making any gestures to cast a spell, and he himself is invisible, what would be the basis (if there is one) for saying that my NPC's readied action is triggered? I suppose I could say that the air begins to shimmer as the magic is beginning to be enacted? Of course I understand that the psychic will remain invisible even if the readied action triggers, and as such will have a 50% miss chance, but I'm trying to understand if I have a basis for allowing the NPC to ready an action to interrupt spell-casting in this way (and, I should say, the NPC saw him turn invisible, so he's well aware that there is an invisible caster floating around).

Based on the linked FAQ above, I'm inclined to allow it but I expect the player to complain so I wanted to see what y'all have to say. 

If I don't allow it, this one PC could literally solo the entire encounter with a bunch of wands of magic missile and could just plink plink plink until the NPCs were destroyed, but I understand that sometimes that's just how it is in Pathfinder. 

What do y'all think? I'm avoiding posting about this on the main paizo site since the players at the table might well be reading.

thanks,
Abraham

Print this item

gapfs Athens After Dark PFS - April 10, 2018 (6:30-11:30pm)
Posted by: Tiffany H. - 03-16-2018, 03:10 PM - Forum: Athens After Dark at Little Kings' - Replies (12)

Athens After Dark found all of the eggs at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Tell the bartender you're playing Pathfinder/Starfinder and receive gamer-friendly drinks specials. Partake responsibly from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder (or Starfinder, when appropriate) swag and get a re-roll.

For April 10, 2018, we offer a brand new scenario from Season 9 of the Pathfinder RPG for levels 1-5:

Event #46452

#9-12: Shrine of the Sacred Tempest  (1st-5th)  GM: Eric
1. Douglas - Paladin 3 or Pregen
2. Nat - Slayer 3
3. Kyle - Skald 4
4. Tiff - ? ?
5. Dorian - Summoner 1 or Barbarian 4
6. Jim - Mesmoracle 4

Waitlist
7. Warren - Druid 2 or Rogue 1

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.

Print this item

SFS 4/8 - Sanctuary and Live Exp. Extreme!
Posted by: huntsfromshadow - 03-16-2018, 06:30 AM - Forum: Heroic Gaming - Replies (3)

On the second Sunday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on 4/8

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

We will be running a high tier table and low tier for this event.

Starfinder
Event Code: 414,083
Slot Time: 1 pm to 6 PM

Table 1 - Scenario: 1-08: Sanctuary of Drowned Delight (Lvl 3-6)

In order to retrieve valuable resources necessary to repair the Wayfinders' flagship, the PCs follow-up on another team's investigative mission to a long-abandoned Starfinder Society lodge on a world in the Vast. Finding the lodge submerged and already partially flooded, the PCs quickly realize they are far from alone in the depths of the distant world's ocean.

Content in Sanctuary of Drowned Delight also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Wayfinders faction.

GM: Perry Frix
* Sam R. [Lvl 3] (Facebook)
* Jonathan S [Lvl 3 Android Soilder] (facebook)
* Martin H. [Lvl 3] (Facebook)
* Chuck C. (Solarion Lvl 3] (Facebook)
* Open
* Open

Table 2 - Scenario: 1-09: Live Exploration Extreme!
Although the Society was unaware of what existed within the false moon Salvation's End when it obtained exploration rights, Starfinders have since identified a vast, uncharted megacomplex within. The Society's ready to launch its first major expedition into the interior, yet there is one slight complication: in order to fund its initial survey missions, the Society accepted a grant that requires this first mission be televised by an Eoxian reality show. What is already be a momentous mission for the Society is only exacerbated by the mandatory presence of an unliving camera crew—not to mention the interference of the live studio audience in orbit! Can the PCs uncover the secrets of Salvation's End while upholding the Society's publicity deal (perhaps becoming celebrities in the process)?

Content in Live Exploration Extreme! is a continuation of the Starfinder Society special, Starfinder Society #1–00: Claim to Salvation.

GM: Luke Mc
* Jon [Envoy 4] (GaPFS)
* Derrel W Lvl 3] (Facebook)
* Keith W [4th level Lashunta Mystic Overlord] (Facebook)
* Ross T [1st Level Operative] (Facebook)
* Tyler A [1st Level] (Meetup)
* Open

Print this item

Looking for 10-11 Game 3/24-25
Posted by: Travis_Meyer - 03-15-2018, 09:47 AM - Forum: Post Your Pick-up Games Here - Replies (1)

Would anyone be interested in playing a 10-11 scenario next weekend (24th/25th). I figure Giga would be the most popular location, but I am certainly opening to going elsewhere. I am trying to catch up with the rest of my Eyes of Ten group, so getting a chance to play sooner rather than later would be a huge help.

Print this item

Brick Dragon Star Game Day : PATHFINDER - Sunday, 4/22 1-6pm
Posted by: jim h. - 03-15-2018, 07:35 AM - Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies - Replies (6)

Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1040 Gaines School Rd #113, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code: 65,895

For April 22nd,  2018 we offer a table or two of pathfinder goodness.  We continue favoring the factions with a fresh Season 9

NOTE THE NEW TIME: GAME STARTS AT 1pm 

#9–17: Oath of the Overwatched  For Levels 5-9

GM: Jim H.

Players:
1.  Eric - Somethin'
2.  Douglas - The 6, 6, or 9 Crew
3.  Steve
4.  Rob 
5.  Amber
6.  Smalley

Waitlist
1. Robert

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.  

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or  send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum

Print this item

gapfs Dragon Star Game Day : PATHFINDER - Sunday, 4/8 1-6pm
Posted by: jim h. - 03-15-2018, 07:31 AM - Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies - Replies (10)

Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1040 Gaines School Rd #113, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code: 65,895

For April 8th,  2018 we offer a table or two of pathfinder goodness.  We continue favoring the factions with a fresh Season 9

NOTE THE NEW TIME: GAME STARTS AT 1pm 

#9–15: The Bloodcove Blockade  For Levels 3-7

GM: Robert B.

Players:
1.  Eric - Something
2.  Douglas The 3/4, 6. 6 Crew
3.  Steve 
4.  Amber
5.  Smalley

Waitlist

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.  

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or  send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum

Print this item