Starfinder Society Scenario 2-19 Truth Keepers - May 9, 12 - 5
If this is still pending, I finally got my new PC in and am very down to jump in. Need to get everything set up though
Just as a heads up, I am having an issue w/ Fantasy Grounds. I can't get the Starfinder campaigns I have created to connect to the lobby server at all. Pathfinder campaigns are working correctly, but there appears to be an issue with the Starfinder ruleset that is causing my PC to not make the connection. I may have to run as a private game to work around the issue.
I did a lot of testing this morning (I'm bored, if you can't tell) and found that the issue is with the amount of data being loaded at startup. So, I have to load minimal data at startup and then load the other modules after connecting. That caused the issue to not occur any longer.
As of right now, we have only one player signed up for Saturday. If interested, please sign up at the above link.
Looks like this one is being postponed again (only one sign up).
Just a reminder that the sign-up sheet is located here

There is only one person currently signed up.  Will indicated he may join us, and I have at least 1 other potential player from the group in Delaware I gamed with (if she does join us, we'll be using my Discord server instead of the GA PFS servers, and I'll send the invitation to anyone needing it)
My friend from Delaware will not be joining us tomorrow, so we will use the GA PFS Discord channel for voice chat.
Signed up with Mystic/Soldier 4/1. Not sure if im using classic or unity version.
(05-08-2020, 09:24 AM)Rlockwood Wrote: Signed up with Mystic/Soldier 4/1.  Not sure if im using classic or unity version.

Unity is the one we've been using (the cloud based one).  When you open the program up, is the screen a darker brown or a lighter almost khaki color?
We have at least three players, so this slot will run today.