Starfinder Society Scenario 2-19 Truth Keepers - May 9, 12 - 5
Game date May 9

Game time 12 pm - 5 pm

A replayable Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-6 (subtiers 3-4 & 5-6).

A sudden terrorist attack on Absalom Station throws the PCs right into the middle of a vast conspiracy that sends them right into the heart of the militaristic empire known as the Veskarium. Venturing to the Veskarium capital city of Command Prime, the PCs must contend with an organization that seeks to undermine everything the Starfinders stand for. Take part in the Starfinder Society campaign's first foray into the Near Space domain of the vesk.
Written by: Natalie Kertzner & John Curtin
Scenario tags: Repeatable

The sign up sheet can be found here

In the event the sign up sheet does not work for you, or does not save your information, the following is what I will need:
  • Player name
  • Player email address (to email the .pdf of the chronicle sheet)
  • Organized Play Number
  • Character Number
  • Character Name
  • Character Class
  • Character Level
  • Character Faction
  • Version of Fantasy Grounds you are using (Classic or Unity)
I'm down. Thanks for running another one!
Any time! I'm enjoying it, and I think we could all use the diversion
Actually gotta back out of this one, sorry. Should be able to do 2-20 on 5/2, though.

thanks

Dave B.
Would it work out better if I moved it to either a Friday night or Sunday?
If it matters, Sunday is a better game day for me then Saturday.
Friday would be great, but I'm booked all Saturday and Sunday. Thanks!
Friday is fine.
Sunday is out for me now, as something I committed to months ago was finally scheduled. Friday is iffy, since I have actually had work to do this week and have an appointment for physical therapy tomorrow (still need to get the maps and such into FG), but isn’t out of the realm of possibility yet
With only one sign up, I am pushing this game to next weekend. No SFS this Saturday.