DragonCon 2019 - Official Call for GMs and Staff
(06-08-2019, 06:29 AM)Blaze6210 Wrote:
(05-30-2019, 09:53 AM)Will Dover Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 03:18 PM)Blaze6210 Wrote: So....something goes wrong and prevents me from attending DraconCon every year. It's like a curse. But after Momocon, I would love to come and run a few SFS tables if I could. Would there still be GM badges available? Maybe that will break the curse.

I have to lock down GM assignments by early July so that I can get a final schedule to DragonCon. That is the cut off for getting a GM badge.

Will

I'd like to go ahead and volunteer for however many SFS slots as needed for badge. I'm not sure if by this point I will be comfortable running PFS tho, so I'd prefer to stick to Starfinder if possible.

Just click on the link in the OP.

Thanks!
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(06-13-2019, 10:31 AM)Will Dover Wrote:
(06-08-2019, 06:29 AM)Blaze6210 Wrote:
(05-30-2019, 09:53 AM)Will Dover Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 03:18 PM)Blaze6210 Wrote: So....something goes wrong and prevents me from attending DraconCon every year. It's like a curse. But after Momocon, I would love to come and run a few SFS tables if I could. Would there still be GM badges available? Maybe that will break the curse.

I have to lock down GM assignments by early July so that I can get a final schedule to DragonCon. That is the cut off for getting a GM badge.

Will

I'd like to go ahead and volunteer for however many SFS slots as needed for badge. I'm not sure if by this point I will be comfortable running PFS tho, so I'd prefer to stick to Starfinder if possible.

Just click on the link in the OP.

Thanks!

Done so
Answered questionnaire. I signed up for evening shifts but can switch to mornings if needed. Did GenCon HQ 4 yrs and can help org if needed. Stephen R.
Are there different Tiers this year? I know it's 5 for a badge..... but what are the other perks for either less OR more?
What day you posting the schedule for Pathfinder? Last year it filled up super fast in less than 2 days.