Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 866
» Latest member: RobertCraro
» Forum threads: 1,853
» Forum posts: 13,424

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
FNF Virtual - Oct 25, 202...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Seriph
Yesterday, 06:06 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 38
Tyche's Live - Oct 19 - P...
Forum: Tyche's Games
Last Post: dougl319
10-08-2024, 01:21 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 92
Dragon Star Gameday PFS 2...
Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies
Last Post: dougl319
10-08-2024, 01:20 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 73
FNF Virtual - Sept 27, 20...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Tiffany H.
09-27-2024, 09:23 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 118
2024-10-27 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
Last Post: TheMaskedFerret
09-21-2024, 08:05 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
2024-10-05 First Saturday...
Forum: TCF Gaming Arena
09-21-2024, 08:01 PM
» Views: 31
2024-09-22 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
09-21-2024, 07:57 PM
» Views: 16
2024-10-29 Tuesday 6:00pm...
Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth
09-21-2024, 07:55 PM
» Views: 383
2024-10-22 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:54 PM
» Views: 504
2024-10-15 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:53 PM
» Views: 102

11/26 - Starfinder at Heroic Gaming
Posted by: huntsfromshadow - 10-30-2017, 07:32 PM - Forum: Heroic Gaming - Replies (3)

On the fourth Sunday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS  Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on 11/26. This event is cross-posted on Meet Up at: ( https://www.meetup.com/Heroic-Gaming-Gro.../243263116 )
and also cross-posted on Facebook at ( https://www.facebook.com/events/1615235511870485 )

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

Starfinder
Event Code: 158104
Slot Time: 1 pm to 6 PM
Scenario: 'Claim to Salvation' , Into the Unknown

Claim to Salvation
* Derrel W. (Facebook)
* Tony B. (Facebook)
* Jonathan S. (Facebook)
* Jez (Meetup)
* Jez +1 (Meetup)
* Open

Into the Unknown
* Rowan S. (Facebook)
* Chrostoper K. (Facebook)
* Brian E. (Facebook and Meetup)
* Adam R. (Facebook)
* Open
* Open

Print this item

Another Humble Bundle
Posted by: Andrew Roberts - 10-30-2017, 02:25 PM - Forum: General Pathfinder 1.0 Discussion - Replies (3)

https://www.humblebundle.com/extralife

Another Paizo Humble Bundle. The most noteworthy that's different on this is All of Season 6's scenarios and All of Season 7's scenarios for some of the higher tiers of donation (Excluding Specials for both). (All of the Paizo stuff is PDFs)

Print this item

GM Needed - Nov 11 - Wasteland - 8-18 and 8-21
Posted by: pgfrix - 10-29-2017, 08:33 AM - Forum: Calling All GMs! - No Replies

Hello all -

I'm getting shamed into going to a wedding on this date, and I'd really appreciate it if I could get volunteers to cover the two slots of the event (8-18 and 8-21, generally fun low level scenarios).  Bonus points if I can convince a VO to administrate the RSP event in my absence.  That said, if the VO part is the problem, I can show up briefly before heading out the wedding.

As usual, you get your RSP pips and undying gratitude.

Print this item

SF Logo Dragon Star Gameday -STARFINDER- Sunday, November 12th
Posted by: jim h. - 10-28-2017, 11:20 AM - Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies - Replies (10)

Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1040 Gaines School Rd #113, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code65,895

THIS SUNDAY WE WILL BE TRYING THE NEW STARFINDER RULES.  PREGENS WILL BE PROVIDED.

#1-04: Cries from the Drift (1-4) GM:  Jim

Players:
1.  Tiff - Mechanic 1 or Technomancer 2
2.  Eric  - Barry 3
3.  Rob  - Jazzhands! 1
4.  Douglas - Soldier 1

Waitlist:

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum

Print this item

Bizarre Bizarre at My Parents Basement Oct 29th 12-5
Posted by: mttorka - 10-27-2017, 10:56 AM - Forum: Georgia PFS/SFS News & Announcements - No Replies

We have all seen My Parents Basement on Wednesday nights. Now come during the light of day. Sunday October 29th from 12-5 they are having a Used Gamming materials event. Several people including our own Ron Harsthorn are selling items there. He will have minis, books, and chairman items. No telling what others might have.

Print this item

SF Healing FAQ - Draft for Comments
Posted by: pgfrix - 10-27-2017, 10:52 AM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - Replies (4)

As a result of a table conversation, the FAQ below was assembled to put all of the info on healing in SFRPG into one place.

Please, please, please, check my work and critique.  When polished, an alternate thread would probably be worth sticking.

---

STARFINDER - HEALING FAQ

I.  STAMINA POINTS (SP)
  A. Short Rest - all SP are restored by a ten minute rest and use of one (1) Resolve Point (RP).
  B. Inspiring Boost [Envoy Improvisation] - 
        1. Target must have taken damage from an enemy (not a hazard) since Envoy's last turn;
2. Envoy spends std action, target recovers 2X Env lvl + CHA, not to exceed target's maximum SP
3. At Env 6, Envoy may increase this recovery to 3x Env lvl + CHA through expenditure of one (1) RP.

II.  HIT POINTS (HP) - MAGICAL HEALING
  A.  Healing Touch [Mystic Class Feature]
1. Mystic spends ten minutes to heal Mys lvl x5 HP to up to 1/day.

B.  Mystic Connection: Healer: Healing Channel
1. All uses of ability have a base cost of one (1) RP;
2. All uses of ability heal 2d8 + 2d8 / 3 Mys lvls;
3. Heal self as move action, heal touched target as std action, heal allies within 30' radius as full action.

C.  HIT POINTS - MYSTIC SPELL: MYSTIC CURE
1. Std action to cast, delivered to close range targets, up to one creature per CL no two of which are more than 30' apart;
2. If target is healed to maximum, excess HP may be applied to caster's wounds.  Similarly, in the delivery of this spell, the caster may take damage to heal the spell's target a corresponding amount.
3. Variable effects based on Spell Level:
    1st - 1d8 + WIS
    2nd - 3d8 + WIS
    3rd - 5d8 + WIS
4th - 7d8 + WIS or 5d8 + WIS + revive effect
    (Additional resuscitation effects are added to the spell at Spell Level 4 and higher).
4. This spell does *not* harm undead.

III. HIT POINTS - SERUM OF HEALING
  A.  Serums are imbibed as a std action or administered to a creature as a full action;

B.  Mk I serum (lvl 1, 50 credits) heals 1d8 HP, Mk II (lvl 5, 425 cr) heals 3d8 HP, Mk III (lvl 9, 1,950 cr) heals 6d8 HP. 

IV.  HIT POINTS - TECHNOLOGICAL HEALING
  A. NORMAL HEALING - full rest yields character lvl (CL) HP per day.

B. MODIFICATIONS TO NORMAL HEALING
1. Long Term Care (Medicine DC 30, req medical lab or medical bay) - doubles recovery rate to CL x2 per day.
   a. if Medicine DC is exceeded by 10 (e.g. DC 40), recovery rate = CL x3 per day;
   b. Medical Expert: Feat - allows the use of Long Term Care with just a MEDKIT
i. Feat has prereqs of one rank in Life Sci, Medicine, and Phys Sci.

C. TREAT DEADLY WOUNDS (Medicine, DC variable)
1. Equipment Dependent DC:
BASIC MEDKIT = DC 25 (L1, 100 cr)
ADV MEDKIT   = DC 20 (L5, 2,700 cr)
2. Requires one (1) minute, restores 1 HP / target's CL, and adds INT if DC is exceeded by 5;
3. Typically may only be used once per day on creature, but med lab (or med bay?) allows this to occur twice per day on a creature;
4. Surgeon: Envoy Expertise Talent - allows one add'l use of treat deadly wounds per day on a creature at a Medicine DC of +5 over equipment target and a duration of one (1) hour;
5. Medical Expert: Feat - allows the use of Treat Deadly wounds with the consumables Medpatch or Sprayflesh as a full action.
6. SPRAYFLESH - Consumable equipment modification
   a. allows the use of Treat Deadly Wounds on creature that has exceeded limits from other sources;
   b. Medicine DC 25 to effectively Treat Deadly Wounds during a short rest (with expenditure of RP) in lieu of SP recovery;
           c. acts as Medpatch in hands of untrained users;
           d. Lvl 5 item, 440 cr

V.   STABILIZING THE 'DYING' CONDITION
  A.  Self-Stabilization - Spending RP
1. On turn, spend 1/4 (round up) of maximum RP to self-stabilize;
   a. On subsequent turns, you may spend one (1) RP to Stay In The Fight and become conscious with 1 HP.

B.  MAGICAL STABILIZATION
1. Stabilize - 0-lvl Mystic spell, short range, std action;
2. Magical Healing

C.  FIRST AID
1. Medicine DC 15, std action
2. MEDPATCH - consumable equipment modification
   a. Allows First Aid attempt untrained, provides +10 circumstance bonus;
   b. Lvl 1 item, 50 cr

Print this item

Rainbow Athens After Dark PFS - November 7, 2017 (6:30-11:30pm)
Posted by: Tiffany H. - 10-23-2017, 10:57 AM - Forum: Athens After Dark at Little Kings' - Replies (12)

Athens After Dark is changing like seasons at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder (or Starfinder, when appropriate) swag and get a re-roll.

For November 7, 2017 we offer the another scenario from the new, 9th season of the Pathfinder RPG for levels 1-5:

Event #46452

#9-04: The Unseen Inclusion  (1st-5th)  GM: Tiffany H. & TBD
Players:
1. Eric - ? ? 
2. Douglas - Paladin 1 or Swashbuckler 4
3. Dorian - Summoner 1 or Hunter 1
4. Jim - Something 1 or Kaiju 5
5. Nat - Slayer 1
6. Stew - ? 1

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.

Print this item

GM Needed at Heroic Gaming 10/22
Posted by: huntsfromshadow - 10-18-2017, 10:00 AM - Forum: Calling All GMs! - Replies (1)

Hey All.

We are in the need of a backup GM for 10/22 Sunday's SFS game at heroic game.
Our normal backup GMs are busy due to some scheduling issues.

We are at 2 full tables and the store is warning us they are hearing we will have some walk ins.

Is anyone up for volunteering?
As a reminder this is a RSP event.

Print this item

Need Extra GM for 10/22 SFS game at Heroic
Posted by: huntsfromshadow - 10-18-2017, 09:20 AM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - Replies (4)

Hey All.

We are in the need of a backup GM for 10/22 Sunday's SFS game at heroic game.
Our normal backup GMs are busy due to some scheduling issues.

We are at 2 full tables and the store is warning us they are hearing we will have some walk ins.

Is anyone up for volunteering?

Print this item

My Parents’ Basement - December 13, 2017
Posted by: Abraham Z - 10-17-2017, 12:25 AM - Forum: My Parents' Basement - Replies (11)

My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, DECEMBER 13, 6:30-11:00

Table 1 8-22 Wrath of the Fleshwarped Queen (1-5)
When members of the Shoanti Axe Clan saw fire shooting up into the sky over Varisia's Caliphak Mountains, they rushed to investigate. They found a pair of doors inscribed with runes from ancient Thassilon, along with clear signs that the doors had recently been opened. In recognition of the Axe Clan's expanding alliances, the Shoanti offered both the Society and a priest of Soralyon from Riddleport the opportunity to explore the ruin and neutralize its dangers. Now that the priest has vanished within the complex, the PCs must uncover the ruin's history before the Shoanti lose faith in them and take matters into their own hands.
GM: Abraham
1) Josh
2) Carlos
3) Henry
4) Kerney
5) Elaine (Abraham's mom)
6) 

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629

Print this item