Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 866
» Latest member: RobertCraro
» Forum threads: 1,853
» Forum posts: 13,423

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
FNF Virtual - Oct 25, 202...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: TethlisVoldogol
7 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 34
Tyche's Live - Oct 19 - P...
Forum: Tyche's Games
Last Post: dougl319
Yesterday, 01:21 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 83
Dragon Star Gameday PFS 2...
Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies
Last Post: dougl319
Yesterday, 01:20 PM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 66
FNF Virtual - Sept 27, 20...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Tiffany H.
09-27-2024, 09:23 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 118
2024-10-27 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
Last Post: TheMaskedFerret
09-21-2024, 08:05 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
2024-10-05 First Saturday...
Forum: TCF Gaming Arena
09-21-2024, 08:01 PM
» Views: 31
2024-09-22 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
09-21-2024, 07:57 PM
» Views: 16
2024-10-29 Tuesday 6:00pm...
Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth
09-21-2024, 07:55 PM
» Views: 382
2024-10-22 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:54 PM
» Views: 502
2024-10-15 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:53 PM
» Views: 98

Rainbow Athens After Dark PFS - June 26, 2018 (6:30-11:30pm)
Posted by: Tiffany H. - 05-01-2018, 02:08 PM - Forum: Athens After Dark at Little Kings' - Replies (15)

Athens After Dark is getting hot under the collar at Little Kings, a great downtown venue.

We intend to run one session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy gamer-friendly drinks specials, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder (or Starfinder, when appropriate) swag and get a re-roll.

For June 26, 2018, we offer a brand new scenario from Season 9 of the Pathfinder RPG for levels 3-7:

Event #46452

#9–21: In the Grandmaster’s Name  (3rd-7th)  GM: Tiff & Jim
***Contents in "In the Grandmaster's Name" also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Grand Lodge faction.***
1. Douglas - Paladin 4
2. Eric - ? ?
3. Kyle - Skald 4
4. Travis - Cleric 3 or Rogue 3 
5. Dorian - Barbarian 5
6. Stew - Fighter 6

7. Nat - Slayer 4
8. Sean - Pregen ?
9. Robert - ? ?
10. Aaron - ? ?

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.

Print this item

Questions about "#8-99: The Solstice Scar"
Posted by: Tarrintino - 05-01-2018, 07:54 AM - Forum: General Pathfinder 1.0 Discussion - Replies (1)

So, I've noticed that there are 3 versions of this scenario out there.

Does this mean that this PFS Special event re-playable outside of Core Characters in PFS?

I ask because apparently, Paizo is running the same scenario again this year at GenCon, and I'm trying to decide if I should sign up to play it again there?

Although, if it's going to be offered at DragonCon this year as well, then perhaps I'll replay it there so I have an open Thursday evening to play a different game at GenCon.

Tarrintino

Print this item

Manuel's May Game Day (Wednesday, May 23rd from 6:30pm-11:00pm)
Posted by: Dan C. - 04-30-2018, 08:24 PM - Forum: Manuel's Tavern - Replies (9)

I'm down to needing to run only two Season Four scenarios to complete my checklist.  The first one is The Waking Rune, which typically runs too long for me to run on a Manuel's Game Day(which means I'm going to have to schedule a Saturday pickup game somewhere) and, My Enemy's Enemy, which almost all of my regulars have played.  

With that being said, I DID notice that most of you have not played the legendary Bonekeep Series and, I have holes in the Thornkeep stuff so, I thought I'd take a break from regular scenarios(at least with me GMing).  

Since Bonekeep is only three parts, I figured I would start with that, take a break, and offer Thornkeep later in the year.  We'll also have a wild card table in addition to Bonekeep, for those that either don't have a character in range or, don't want to risk the dangers that lurk inside.  

Some special notes/warnings for Bonekeep:

1.  The levels of the three scenarios are 3-7, 3-7, and 5-9 and, it's recommended to play them with the same character, as things on chronicle sheets carry over.
2.  The challenge level IS going to be a decent amount higher than your character level BUT, the rewards are also greater.  Is character death worth it? Wink
3.  These are classic dungeon crawls.  Your mission is basically enter Bonekeep and come out alive.  No pesky social encounters!
4.  Unique to Bonekeep is, if the going gets too tough, you can, as a party, tap out, meaning, if everyone agrees, at the end of an encounter, you can end the          scenario right there with your lives, earning the loot you have acquired up to that point.  

Due to a couple of requests, Bonekeep will be pushed back a month (and will be ran in June, July, and August)

#3-23  The Goblinblood Dead (Levels 1-5)  GM:  Dan
1.  Chris
2.  Julian
3.  Chas
4.  Josh
5.  Travis

We play in the Eagle's Nest, which is to the left of the front door, in the back, behind the theater curtain.  See you there!

Print this item

SF Logo GM needed Titan Duluth on Tuesday, May 1 @ 7pm
Posted by: TheMaskedFerret - 04-26-2018, 01:33 PM - Forum: Calling All GMs! - Replies (2)

I currently have 7 players signed up, and I expect we will have one more, at minimum. Could I get another GM willing to run SFS 01-12 Ashed of Discovery, the new repeatable?

http://gapfs.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=610 is the thread.

Thanks for being willing!

Glen

Print this item

SF Logo Dragon Star Game Day : STARFINDER - Sunday, 6/24 1-6pm
Posted by: jim h. - 04-25-2018, 01:44 PM - Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies - Replies (14)

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1040 Gaines School Rd #113, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code65,895

THIS IS A HIGHER (3-6) LEVEL SCENARIO. PREGENS WILL BE PROVIDED IF YOU NEED THEM.

#1–14: Star Sugar Heartlove!!!  Levels 3-6

GM: Dave B. + Jim H.

Players:
1. Douglas - Soldier 4
2. Eric - Soldier
3. Tiffany - Technomancer 5
4. Seansonite of the Pregens
5. Scott - Mechanic 4
6. Robert
7. Kyle
8. Jason - Envoy 5

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name  (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum

Print this item

Dragon Star Game Day : PATHFINDER - Sunday, 6/10 1-6pm
Posted by: jim h. - 04-25-2018, 01:39 PM - Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies - Replies (18)

Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

Event Code65,895

For June 10th,  2018 we offer a table or two of pathfinder goodness.  We continue favoring the factions with a fresh Season 9

NOTE THE NEW TIME: GAME STARTS AT 1pm ALSO: This scenario is highly recommended for Liberty's Edge faction Characters

#9–20: Fury of the Final Blade For Levels 7-11

GM: Jim and Dave B.

Players:
1.   Amber
2.   Smalley
3.   Douglas
4.   Tiff

5.   Eric - Critbeard
6.   Robert - medium 7 or air kineticist 10
7.   Andy - Fighter 10
8.   Scott - Boltquisitor 10
9.  Kyle - Pregen
10.  Rob  
11.  Jackson
12   Evan

Waitlist

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or  send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum

Print this item

gapfs Dragon Star Game Day : PATHFINDER - Sunday, 5/20 1-6pm
Posted by: jim h. - 04-25-2018, 01:37 PM - Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies - Replies (16)

Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Event Code65,895

For May 20th,  2018 we offer a table or two of pathfinder goodness.  We continue favoring the factions with a fresh Season 9

We're going to adjust our  time for today : Mustering  STARTS AT 1:30 pm  

#9–19: Clash in Kaimuko Wood  2 tables For Levels 5-9

GMs: Robert and Jim

Players:
1.  Amber
2.  Smalley
3.  Douglas
4.  Steve
5.  Scott - Paladin 5

6.  Eric - Gobbo
7.  Stew
8.  Tiffany
9.  Dave
Waitlist

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you have any questions, please post them here or  send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum

Print this item

SF Logo Dragon Star Game Day : STARFINDER - Sunday, 5/6 1-6pm
Posted by: jim h. - 04-25-2018, 01:24 PM - Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies - Replies (5)

Event Code65,895

THIS IS A HIGHER (3-6) LEVEL SCENARIO. PREGENS WILL BE PROVIDED IF YOU NEED THEM.

#1-11: In Pursuit of the Scoured Past  (3-6) GM: Dave B.   

Players:
1.  Tiff - Technomancer 5

2.  Jim - "Doctor" - 5
3.  Douglas - Soldier 4
4.  Eric - Soldier
5.  Sean - Pregen
6.  Kyle - Pregen

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name  (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum
[/b]

Print this item

SF Logo Athens After Dark SFS - June 12, 2018 (6:30-11:30pm)
Posted by: Tiffany H. - 04-25-2018, 12:35 PM - Forum: Athens After Dark at Little Kings' - Replies (11)

Athens After Dark is bound for the stars at Little Kings, a great downtown venue. 

We intend to run one PFS or SFS session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy drinks, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Starfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For June 12, 2018, we offer another new (and replayable!) scenario for Paizo's Starfinder system - for Levels 1-4.

Starfinder Society Scenario #1–12: Ashes of Discovery (1-4)  GM: Eric
Players:
1. Douglas - Technomancer 1
2. Jim - Soldier 2
3. Tiffany - Mechanic 2 
4. DaveB - Operative 1 or Mystic 2

Event #46452

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.

Print this item

Star Tyche's Game Day - June 16th 12pm-5pm -- FREE RPG DAY
Posted by: jim h. - 04-25-2018, 12:11 PM - Forum: Tyche's Games - Replies (8)

Come on down to Tyche's Games, our longest running venue!  

Please show Tyche's some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1056 S Lumpkin Street Athens, GA 30605

This event is FREE RPG DAY!.  We be will running the Pathfinder AND/OR Starfinder Free Modules that day, depending on interest and time

If You'd like to reserve a seat, please put your name and whether you would like to play Starfinder or Pathfinder. (we might have time for both!)

GM(s): Jim, Tiff

Players:
1. Eric  
2. Rob  
3. Travis  
4. Stew 
5. Douglas  
6. Sean    
Waitlist:

Those new to the Pathfinder/Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS/SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.  

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.

Print this item