Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 866
» Latest member: RobertCraro
» Forum threads: 1,853
» Forum posts: 13,422

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
FNF Virtual - Oct 25, 202...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Eric
3 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 25
Tyche's Live - Oct 19 - P...
Forum: Tyche's Games
Last Post: dougl319
4 hours ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 72
Dragon Star Gameday PFS 2...
Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies
Last Post: dougl319
4 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 57
FNF Virtual - Sept 27, 20...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Tiffany H.
09-27-2024, 09:23 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 117
2024-10-27 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
Last Post: TheMaskedFerret
09-21-2024, 08:05 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
2024-10-05 First Saturday...
Forum: TCF Gaming Arena
09-21-2024, 08:01 PM
» Views: 31
2024-09-22 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
09-21-2024, 07:57 PM
» Views: 16
2024-10-29 Tuesday 6:00pm...
Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth
09-21-2024, 07:55 PM
» Views: 381
2024-10-22 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:54 PM
» Views: 502
2024-10-15 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:53 PM
» Views: 97

Giga-Bites January 5th, 2019 Gameday
Posted by: Andrew Roberts - 12-17-2018, 09:53 AM - Forum: Giga-Bites Cafe - Replies (26)

Here at Giga-Bites cafe, we host tables of Pathfinder Society every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for January 5th, 2019 at Giga-Bites.

Don't be afraid to sign up if a table if full. Oftentimes, if we have about 3 days before an event we can get another table going.

(Note on factions: You do not have to have a character of the appropriate faction to play the scenario. Every scenario in season nine refers to a part of a faction's story line. Some may not even have boons related to the faction, but it is possible that they may.)

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM

Scenario: #10-10: The Shattered Shield (Levels 1-5) (Faction: Dark Archive)
GM: Daniel, Kerney
Players: 
  1.  Edward - Hunter 3
  2.  Dan
  3.  Russ - Sorcerer 5
  4.  Henry - Wizard 4
  5.  Katherine - Warpriest 4
  6.  Will - Warpriest 4 or Witch 2
  7.  Chris - Alchemist 4
  8.  Andrew
  9.  Jon
  10.  Mike

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM

Scenario: #10-11: The Hao Jin Hierophant (Levels 5-9)
GM: Andrew, Dave B
Players: 
  1.  Kerney
  2.  Edward - Slayer 8
  3.  Dan - Dandy 8
  4.  Russ - Kineticist 8
  5.  Daniel - Cleric 7
  6.  Henry - Devoted Muse 8
  7.  Katherine - Oracle 7
  8.  Will - Alchemist 7
  9.  Chris - Inquisitor 6
  10.  Mike
Wait List:

Event Code: 15822

Print this item

My Parents' Basement - January 9
Posted by: Abraham Z - 12-14-2018, 11:25 PM - Forum: My Parents' Basement - Replies (12)

My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, January 9, 6:30-11:00

Table 1: Ire of the Storm, Part 1 - The Deluge (1-2)
Pridon's Hearth is Sargava's newest colony, pushing the country's borders further south than ever before and attracting treasure-hunters, fortune-seekers, and troubled souls hoping for a fresh start. But unnaturally powerful storms rock the tiny settlement just as the local lizardfolk tribe declares war on the colonists within. Are these threats somehow related? What became of the heretical cult of Gozreh that journeyed to the region a century ago, and do its corrupt teachings hold the key to calming the growing hurricane? Can the heroes protect the growing community from raging tempests and hostile monsters alike? And what role does the shadowy Aspis Consortium play in these recent dangers? These challenges and more await heroes willing to face down the Ire of the Storm! Written by Thurston Hillman.
Note: this is a 3-part module; each part gives 3 xp and there is a bonus (3xp) chronicle at the end for those who play all three parts, so a PC who starts at level 1 will be level 5 at the end. I will run the three parts in January, February, and March. Playing all three parts is not required (though you only get the bonus chronicle if you play all three parts).
GM: Travis
1. Henry
2. Kerney
3. Jenn
4. Josh
5. Aldon
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629

Print this item

SF Logo Wasteland Gaming - Starfinder - January 26
Posted by: pgfrix - 12-11-2018, 03:11 PM - Forum: Wasteland Gaming - Replies (12)

Every fourth Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Starfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. 
The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on January 26, 2019.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

Event Code: 362082

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM

1-04: Cries from the Drift (1-4)     GM 

A missing Starfinder ship's distress signal would have gone unnoticed were it not for a passerby detecting it and selling the information to the Society. The PCs are to travel to the crippled starship, and once aboard, reach the bridge in order to piece together the tragic story of the vessel's lost crew. Only by unraveling the mysteries of the drifting starship can the PCs hope to uncover information critical to the Exo-Guardians future operations.

Content in Cries From the Drift also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Exo-Guardians faction.

Written by Joe Pasini.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Exo-Guardians), Starship

Looking to run this adventure for new or veteran Starfinders for this date! Please sign up to reserve your spot!

Player 1: 
Player 2: 
Player 3: 
Player 4: 
Player 5: 
Player 6: 

WAITLIST

---

12:30 PM - 8:30 PM

Starfinder AP #1: Incident at Absalom Station (1 of 6)
Level 1-2** (Repeatable)

A Ship Without a Crew

When a brutal gang war breaks out on a docking bay in Absalom Station, the player characters are recruited by the Starfinder Society to investigate the unexpected bloodshed. Delving into the station’s seedy Spike neighborhoods, the heroes confront the gangs and discover that both were paid to start the riot and that the true conflict is between two rival mining companies battling over a new arrival in orbit around the station: a mysteriously deserted ship and the strange asteroid it recovered from the Drift. To head off further violence, the heroes are asked to investigate the ship and discover what happened to its crew, as well as the nature of the asteroid it tows. But what the players find there will set in motion events that could threaten the entirety of the Pact Worlds and change the face of the galaxy forever...

GM: 

Player 1:  Jon S
Player 2: 
Player 3: 
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Wait List

--
* Campaign mode - 2nd level characters, built according to Starfinder Society build rules. If you have boons assigned to the character you are applying credit to, they may apply to the character you are playing in campaign mode.

** Level 1 pregenerated characters are available for this scenario.

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to David Lopez (davidsimonlopez @ gmail . com).

Print this item

Elizabeth- more fighter or more rogue?
Posted by: aenaithia - 12-10-2018, 12:31 PM - Forum: Character Advice - Replies (3)

Elizabeth is my Fighter 6/Rogue 2. I can only expect her to get a few more levels in her career, so I'm debating what I'd like to take at level 10. I am leaning toward rogue. Her will saves are not great, and Rogue 3 would give her +1 will. Her BAB will still go up, and at Rogue 3 her sneak attack will go up to 2d6. She does a lot of flanking, so that extra d6 will get a good deal of use. Would love some pro/cons from more experienced players. She is my highest level character and is likely who I would be doing any kind of endgame stuff with. 

Note: If you've played with Elizabeth before and have a non-fighter or rogue suggestion, please feel free to share! Only looking for more off-the-wall suggestions from folks who at least kind-of know the character.

Print this item

PFS presence at cons for 2019?
Posted by: Jon - 12-05-2018, 05:17 PM - Forum: Conventions - Replies (9)

Which conventions are under consideration for support by the Atlanta chapter for those of us that need to plot and plan to get days off?

Print this item

Manuel's December PFS Game Day(Tuesday, Dec 18 from 6:30pm until 11pm)
Posted by: Dan C. - 12-03-2018, 09:20 PM - Forum: Manuel's Tavern - Replies (6)

For this  month, we're switching things up a bit.  Normally, this has been our Starfinder day at Manuel's, but, with interests shifting elsewhere, we're going to turn it into a non-traditional PFS day(in addition to our regular PFS day).  Our first endeavor will be tackling The Emerald Spire but, I wanted to give people a chance to create strong characters so, we're starting that in January...

For this day, we will have a regular PFS scenario, and cancel our regular PFS day for the month due to it's proximity to Christmas, as many of us will be out of town. In January, the third Tuesday will be Emerald Spire, the fourth Wednesday will continue to be our regular PFS day.  

#10-01  Oathbreakers Die  Levels 1-5  GM:  Travis
1.  Dan(probably a 2)
2.  Joe-TBD 1
3.  Aiden-TBD 1
4.  Abraham
5.  Josh

We play in the Eagle's Nest, which is to the left of the front door, back behind the theater curtains.  I hope to see you there!

Print this item

Starfinder Playtest!
Posted by: Andrew Roberts - 12-03-2018, 05:13 PM - Forum: General Starfinder Discussion - Replies (1)

Information on the Playtest itself
Information on the Playtest in Starfinder Society

TLDR: There's 3 new classes:
- Biohacker (Int OR Wis-based, Like an alchemist/scientist debuffer/buffer who focuses on physical modifications and injections)
- Vanguard (Con-based, tanky space monk with heavy armor)
- Witchwarper (Cha-based caster, reality shaper able to change energy types and terrain)

You can make a single-classed version at levels 1, 4, or 8, which you can play and apply exactly like a pregen in Starfinder Society scenarios.

Playtest runs until January 16th, 2019.

(Again, for full details look at the links above)

Discuss below!

Print this item

Tyche's Game Day - Dec. 15th 12pm-5pm
Posted by: jim h. - 11-29-2018, 09:18 PM - Forum: Tyche's Games - Replies (4)

Come on down to Tyche's Games, our longest running venue!

Please show Tyche's some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1056 S Lumpkin Street Athens, GA 30605

#8-07: From the Tome of Righteous Repose: (levels 3-7) - EVERGREEN

GM: Tiff H.

Players:
1.  Douglas - 5 or 7
2.  Jim - 7 mesmoracle
3.  Scott - 6 bard or paladin
4.  Eric - Nobody

Waitlist:

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.

Print this item

gapfs Dragon Star Game Day : PATHFINDER - Sunday, 12/9 1-6pm
Posted by: jim h. - 11-29-2018, 09:15 PM - Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies - Replies (5)

Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1040 Gaines School Rd #113, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code65,895

Pathfinder Society Scenario #10-09: The Rasping Rebirth  -For Levels 12-15

GM: Jim

Players
1.  Eric - Something
2.  Robert - Bloodrager
3.  Douglas - Barbarian 12

4   Tiff - Wizards and Psychics
5.  Steve - Something

Waitlist

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or  send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum

Print this item

SF Logo Athens After Dark SFS - December 11, 2018 (6:30-11:30pm)
Posted by: Tiffany H. - 11-29-2018, 04:31 PM - Forum: Athens After Dark at Little Kings' - Replies (5)

Athens After Dark is deciphering mysterious coordinates from a mysterious signal and following them to mysterious locations after performing extremely delicate and suspenseful docking maneuvers IN SPACE at Little Kings, a great downtown venue. 

We intend to run one PFS or SFS session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 4 delightful years, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy drinks, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Starfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For December 11, 2018, we offer another new scenario from the first season of Paizo's Starfinder RPG system - for Levels 5-8.

Starfinder Society Scenario #1-23: Return to Sender (5-8)  GM: DaveB

Scenario Tags: Faction (Acquisitives), Faction (Dataphiles)

Players:
1. Nat - Pregen
2. Eric - Barry

3. Douglas - Sashi 6
4. Jim - ? 7/8
5. Tiff - Technomancer 7
6. Philip - Pregen

WAITLIST:
7. Conor - Pregen

Event #46452

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made using the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.

Print this item