Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 866
» Latest member: RobertCraro
» Forum threads: 1,853
» Forum posts: 13,422

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
FNF Virtual - Oct 25, 202...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Eric
2 hours ago
» Replies: 3
» Views: 20
Tyche's Live - Oct 19 - P...
Forum: Tyche's Games
Last Post: dougl319
2 hours ago
» Replies: 6
» Views: 71
Dragon Star Gameday PFS 2...
Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies
Last Post: dougl319
2 hours ago
» Replies: 7
» Views: 56
FNF Virtual - Sept 27, 20...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: Tiffany H.
09-27-2024, 09:23 AM
» Replies: 7
» Views: 117
2024-10-27 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
Last Post: TheMaskedFerret
09-21-2024, 08:05 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19
2024-10-05 First Saturday...
Forum: TCF Gaming Arena
09-21-2024, 08:01 PM
» Views: 31
2024-09-22 Fourth Sunday ...
Forum: Discover Games
09-21-2024, 07:57 PM
» Views: 16
2024-10-29 Tuesday 6:00pm...
Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth
09-21-2024, 07:55 PM
» Views: 380
2024-10-22 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:54 PM
» Views: 501
2024-10-15 Tuesday 6:00pm...
09-21-2024, 07:53 PM
» Views: 97

SF Logo Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, February 12th, 2018 @ 7:00pm
Posted by: TheMaskedFerret - 12-19-2018, 10:37 PM - Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth - Replies (10)

Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, February 12th, 2018 @ 7:00pm

01-31 Treading History's Folly
Level 3-6
GM: Glen Parnell, Matt

Player 1: Larry
Player 2: King Bamz
Player 3: Melissa
Player 4: Commandr Flownder
Player 5: Meghan
Player 6: Brienne
Player 7: Stallfus
Player 8:

Wait List

Print this item

SF Logo Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, February 5th, 2018 @ 7:00pm
Posted by: TheMaskedFerret - 12-19-2018, 10:36 PM - Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth - Replies (10)

Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, February 5th, 2018 @ 7:00pm

01-30 Survivor's Salvation
Level 1-4
GM: Glen Parnell, Matt

Player 2: Brieanne
Player 4: Commander Flownder
Player 5: Hacklemonster
Player 6: Meghan
Player 7: Bamz
Player 8: Stalflus
Player 9: 
Player 10: 

Wait List

Print this item

SF Logo Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, January 29th, 2018 @ 7:00pm
Posted by: TheMaskedFerret - 12-19-2018, 10:34 PM - Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth - Replies (3)

Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, January 29th, 2018 @ 7:00pm

Against The Aeon Throne 1: The Reach of Empire* (Part 2)
Level 1-2** (Repeatable)
GM: Glen Parnell

Player 2: Matt
Player 4: Bams
Player 5: Stafflus
Player 6:

Wait List

Signal of Screams 1: The Diaspora Strain† (Part 2)
Level 7-8‡
GM: Alex

Player 1: 
Player 2: 
Player 3: 
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Wait List

---
* Campaign mode - 2nd level characters, built according to Starfinder Society build rules. If you have boons assigned to the character you are applying credit to, they may apply to the character you are playing in campaign mode.
** Level 1 pregenerated characters are available for this scenario.
† Campaign mode - 8th level characters, built according to Starfinder Society build rules. If you have boons assigned to the character you are applying credit to, they may apply to the character you are playing in campaign mode.
‡ Level 8 pregenerated characters are available for this scenario.

Print this item

SF Logo Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2018 @ 7:00pm
Posted by: TheMaskedFerret - 12-19-2018, 10:33 PM - Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth - Replies (5)

Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, January 22nd, 2018 @ 7:00pm

Against The Aeon Throne 1: The Reach of Empire* (Part 1)
Level 1-2** (Repeatable)

Player 4: Martin H
Player 5: Stafflus
Player 6: Bams

Wait List

Du to the current lack of interest, we will delay the start of Signal of Screams. 
Signal of Screams 1: The Diaspora Strain† (Part 1)
Level 7-8‡
GM: Alex

Player 1: 
Player 2: 
Player 3: 
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Wait List

---
* Campaign mode - 2nd level characters, built according to Starfinder Society build rules. If you have boons assigned to the character you are applying credit to, they may apply to the character you are playing in campaign mode.
** Level 1 pregenerated characters are available for this scenario.
† Campaign mode - 8th level characters, built according to Starfinder Society build rules. If you have boons assigned to the character you are applying credit to, they may apply to the character you are playing in campaign mode.

The chronicle for this scenario applies deleterious effects on the character receiving it that cannot be removed without apply all three chronicles for the AP to that character.  Note, these effects will impair play in other SFS scenarios as it is impossible to advance that character level to the minimum level of the final chronicle (CL 11) without playing other scenarios.

This AP is currently scheduled at Titan-Duluth for six, weekly sessions from January 22, 2019 to February 26, 2019.

Additionally, this AP involves mature themes of body horror and psychological horror, which can include: disfigurement, mutation, parasitism and disease, self-mutilation, and the aftermath of the above.

‡ Level 8 pregenerated characters are available for this scenario.

Print this item

SF Logo Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, January 15th, 2018 @ 7:00pm
Posted by: TheMaskedFerret - 12-19-2018, 10:28 PM - Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth - Replies (9)

Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, January 15th, 2018 @ 7:00pm

01-29 Honor Bound Emmisaries
Level 7-10

Player 2: Alex - Envoy 7
Player 3: Martin H - Tech 9
Player 4: Perry F - Envoy 8
Player 5: 
Player 6: 

01-01 The Commencement
Level 1-2
GM: Matt

Player 1: Melissa
Player 2: Stafflus
Player 3: Bams
Player 4: Aimee (via Meetup)
Player 5: 
Player 6: 

Wait List

Print this item

SF Logo Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, January 8th, 2018 @ 7:00pm
Posted by: TheMaskedFerret - 12-19-2018, 10:27 PM - Forum: Level Up Games - Duluth - Replies (10)

Starfinder Tuesdays @ Titan Duluth on Tuesday, January 8th, 2018 @ 7:00pm

01-28 It Rests Beneath
Level 1-4
GM: Glen Parnell, Dave B.

Player 4: Alex - Op 2
Player 5: Perry - Biohacker 4
Player 6: Martin H - Vanguard 4
Player 7: Zack
Player 8: Stafflus
Player 9: 
Player 10: 
Player 11: 
Player 12: 

Wait List

Print this item

My Parents' Basement - March 13
Posted by: Abraham Z - 12-19-2018, 01:15 PM - Forum: My Parents' Basement - Replies (13)

My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

THIS GAME DAY IS CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF SIGN UPS. HOPE TO SEE Y'ALL NEXT MONTH!

Wednesday, March 13, 6:30-11:00

Table 1: 9-08 Birthright Betrayed (1-5)
For all its rich history and heritage, Taldor has not always welcomed the Pathfinder Society's inquiring minds. This is especially true of a small museum in Ridonport, birthplace of the legendary General Arnisant, who confronted the dreaded Whispering Tyrant during the Shining Crusade. However, the Society's ally Lady Gloriana Morilla has secured a small group of Pathfinders a unique opportunity to study the museum's relics. All she needs in return is the Pathfinders' investigative skills to uncover the local earl's indiscretions—an earl who proudly identifies as Arnisant's direct descendant. Contents in Birthright Betrayed also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Sovereign Court faction. This is one of several scenarios that also set the stage for and directly tie into the upcoming War for the Crown Adventure Path. Written by Sam Polak.
GM: Abraham
1. Josh
Waitlist:

Table 2: will add if needed
GM: 
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629

Print this item

My Parents' Basement - February 13
Posted by: Abraham Z - 12-19-2018, 01:14 PM - Forum: My Parents' Basement - Replies (11)

My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, February 13, 6:30-11:00

Table 1: Ire of the Storm, Part 2 - Beyond the Colony (2-4)
9-14 Down the Verdant Path (1-5)
6-15 The Overflow Archives
Beneath the Grand Lodge of Absalom lie the vaults, a series of storerooms and libraries that contain much of the Society’s findings from the past centuries. Cataloguing the sundry relics and texts takes time, and finds requiring closer study find their way to an extensive vault called the Overflow Archives. Soon after a pair of initiates sneaks into the archive and steals a few items on a dare, the complex inexplicably springs a leak. It is up to the PCs to investigate this strange phenomenon and put a stop to it before thousands of priceless documents are ruined forever. Content in “The Overflow Archives” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Dark Archive faction. Written by Scott Sharplin.
GM: Travis
1. Aldon
2. Josh
4. Brienne
5. Meghan
6. Abraham - Wiz/Rogue 2 or Psychic 3

Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629

Print this item

Giga-Bites January 19th, 2019 Gameday
Posted by: Daniel H - 12-18-2018, 10:03 PM - Forum: Giga-Bites Cafe - Replies (18)

Here at Giga-Bites cafe, we host tables of Pathfinder and Starfinder Society every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for January 19th, 2019 at Giga-Bites.

Starfinder for this month. It's hard to find older Pathfinder stuff enough of you want to run and haven't played yet. So let me know if there's something particular you'd like me to add!

This event does provide GM boons and a chance to win player boons through the Regional Support Program!

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM

STARFINDER Scenario: SF#1-28: It Rests Beneath (Levels 1-4) (Faction (Wayfinders), Vehicle Tags)
GM: Andrew, Perry
Players:
  1. Joel - Solarian 4
  2. Meghan
  3. Brienne
  4. Edward - Operative 4
  5. Jon - Something 2
  6. Dan - Soldier 4
  7. Jon S - Mystic 2

Waitlist:

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM

STARFINDER Scenario: SF#1-29: Honorbound Emissaries (Levels 7-10) (Faction (Second Seekers [Luwazi Elsebo]) tag)
GM: Perry, Andrew
Players:
  1. Dave B - Mechanic 9
  2. Joel - Envoy 8
  3. Russ - Soldier 8
  4. Edward - Soldier 7
  5. Jon - Envoy 8
  6. Dan - Mystic 8
  7. Jon S - Pregen 8

Waitlist:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

Giga-Bites Cafe
1803 Roswell Rd, STE 1851
Marietta, GA, 30062

Event Code 83054

Print this item

Scenario Request Thread
Posted by: aenaithia - 12-17-2018, 10:36 AM - Forum: General Pathfinder 1.0 Discussion - Replies (2)

With ten seasons of scenarios available, it is difficult to know what older scenarios have enough interest to make tables. The purpose of this thread is to request specific scenarios and modules from seasons 0-9 to be run. Please read the brief rules before posting.

Rules:
1. Give adequate scenario information! Don't make a super general request like "something Dark Archive." Request a specific scenario with name and number. If you want to state why you are interested in it, feel free, but please don't go overboard.
2. State the game stores to which you would be willing to travel to play your request. Please assume standard game days for each venue.
3. Deal sweeteners! If you know you have a +1 or +2 who would join you for your requested scenario, mention it here. One of the biggest hesitancies of offering old scenarios is the concern that the table won't make.

One last note:
This thread is primarily for GMs to be able to easily see games folks are interested in playing. We are blessed with some truly spectacular GMs in our area, but it's hard work and takes a lot of time to do right. Don't assume that posting something here means it is going to happen and don't pester GMs to run your things in particular. Make your case and let the GMs pick what they want to run.

Print this item