HobbyTown USA November 23, 2018 - Black Friday!
Sign me up for evening slot.
I have to work, but im going to try and make the second slot. I will plan to being Yahiro lvl 7 fighter.
put me down for slot 2 with a lvl 7 warpriest
Would like to sign for tome. I would be coming from work so I might not make it. I would like use fighter 5.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
I need to cancel for tomorrow. I have to work late.
Sign me up for the 2nd slot, I don't think Meili has done it. I know Gwyn has, but its replayable. - Edit - I take that back... I never did do it. Sweet.

Meili Dao - Devoted Muse 6
(11-22-2018, 08:27 PM)Henry Walsh Wrote: Sign me up for the 2nd slot, I don't think Meili has done it. I know Gwyn has, but its replayable. - Edit - I take that back... I never did do it. Sweet.

Meili Dao - Devoted Muse 6

Make that level 7... *goes to level up because she made 7 at the last time I played her.*
I still plan to make the early slot, but I will not be able to stay for the second slot.
Sorry for the delay. Tables updated. Slot one tables will be allocated on site once we know what folks are bringing. Slot two tables look to be a high level table of all 7th levels and a table of undetermined APL as of the time of this writing.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I apologize for not being there today. There was an emergency at work and I had to go in.

I’ll try to see you there at Hobbytown next month.

Tarrintino
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409