HobbyTown USA November 23, 2018 - Black Friday!
At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. On Black Friday, November 23, 2018, we will be running a special recruitment event to get more players in. Here is what we will be offering:

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: #7-10 The Consortium Compact (1-2, Replayable)
GM: Will, Meghan
Players: 

1. Katherine - Warpriest 1
  2. Luke - ? ?
  3. Chuck - ? ?
  4. Tarrantino - ? ?
  5. Lee3- Alchemist 2
  6. Mike R - ? ?
  7. Brienne - ? ?
  8. Brian F - ? ?
  9. Jared - ? ?
  10. ? - ? ?
  11. ? - ? ?
  12. ? - ? ?
Wait List:

Slot 2 - 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: #8-07 From the Tome of Righteous Repose (3-7, Replayable)
GM: Will, Brienne
Players: 
  1. Katherine - Oracle 6
  2. Luke - Sorcerer 7
  3. Chuck - Investigator 7
  4. Tarrantino - ? ?
  5. Mike R - ? ?
  6. Meghan - ? ?
  7. Kerney - ? ?
  8. Russ - Warpriest 7
  9. Jon - Fighter 5
  10. Henry - Devoted Muse 7
  11. ? - ? ?
  12. ? - ? ?
Wait List:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Chuck and Luke will play #7-10 The Consortium Compact.
Not sure what characters yet.
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
Talking to Chuck we'd like to bring our 7th level chars to tome of righteous repose.
Nick and Nora hammit (7th level sorcerer, 7th level empercist investigator).
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
(10-16-2018, 04:48 PM)huntsfromshadow Wrote: Talking to Chuck we'd like to bring our 7th level chars to tome of righteous repose.
Nick and Nora hammit (7th level sorcerer, 7th level empercist investigator).

Put you both down for both slots. Hope I got the right characters for the right player in the second slot.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Please put me down for both scenarios that day.

Don't know what I'll be playing, but I have several characters in these ranges to choose from.

Tarrintino
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
I'll bring a warpriest 1 to the first and a cleric 5 to the second.
Please add me to both games.  For the first one, I will play my 2nd lvl Alchemist.  For the second game, it all depends on the table make up.  I have lots of choices in that range.  Thanks!
I (Meghan) would be down for GMing a second table of 7-10, and Brienne would like to GM a second table of 8-07.

Brienne wants to play in 7-10 and I want to play 8-07.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
Low level games!  Sign me up for both slots please.  Glad these are repeatable.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
This is Brian F.  I just join PFS.  My son Jared & I will bring new characters for the first session.  Look forward to meeting people.