HobbyTown USA October 27, 2018 - Halloween Module!
Please add me to the list. I will probably play my 7th Arcanist.
Obviously need another table of some sort.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(09-12-2018, 03:13 PM)Will Dover Wrote: Obviously need another table of some sort.

Will

Will,

I know that there are some tables in the Main Gaming Area of the Store downstairs from the loft.  Can we talk with Hobbytown USA to see if we can reserve one of those tables for the event?

If we are looking to run a second table of this module, we'll also need to find a GM to volunteer to run the game for us.  Do you have any leads as of yet?

To help things out, I'll try to help bring some materials to help whomever runs the game for my table to make it easier to run game for us.

Tarrintino
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
We should have no problem getting a second table.

GM SOS issued.

Thanks,

Will

(09-17-2018, 08:29 AM)Tarrintino Wrote: Will,

I know that there are some tables in the Main Gaming Area of the Store downstairs from the loft.  Can we talk with Hobbytown USA to see if we can reserve one of those tables for the event?

If we are looking to run a second table of this module, we'll also need to find a GM to volunteer to run the game for us.  Do you have any leads as of yet?

To help things out, I'll try to help bring some materials to help whomever runs the game for my table to make it easier to run game for us.

Tarrintino
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I would like to come and join! Please add me to the waitlist/2nd table. I have a few options in the range.
I want in with my lvl 8 psychic!
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
With great sadness, I (Meghan) have to bow out of this game. It's homecoming at the college where I work and I'm doing mandatory overtime from 11 to 7. Brienne will still be there.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
I'm going to have to drop.
With Kerney dropping that leaves 8 players. I'm not the biggest fan of modules so I'll go ahead and drop to trim it to 7. Have fun all.
If  you end up with a second table i"m interested.  I have a fighter 6 and a swashbuckler/slueth 5/1