HobbyTown USA October 27, 2018 - Halloween Module!
At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for October 27, 2018:

Full Day Slot - 11:00 AM - 8:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: Pathfinder Module: Realm of the Fellnight Queen (6-8)
GM: Will
Players: 

1. Katherine - Barbarian 5 / Fighter 2
  2. Brienne - Conjurer 6/Alchemist 1
  3. Rlockwood - Telekineticist 6
  4. Tarrintino - Cleric 7
  5. Mike R - Mystic 8
  6. Jimmy Smooth - Swashbuckler 8
  7. Jon - Fighter 6
Wait List:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520
I'll play with my Druid 4 - 5.
Meghan - Fighter 7
Brienne - Conjurer 6/Alchemist 1
Sorry for the cut and paste error. The APL range is 6-8.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Lots of options in that range. Probably Slayer 8 since my other options are frontliners.
Sign me up.
sign me up
lvl 6 Telekineticist
Whoops, I described my own character wrong. Meghan is playing a Fighter 5/Rogue 2.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
Please sign me up to play this scenario.

I don't know which character I'll be playing at this time. Once I have a better understanding which character best suits the party makeup, I'll let you know.

Tarrintino
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
Please add me to the list. I will probably play my 7th Arcanist.