My Parents' Basement - September 12
Count me in for the 2E playtest. What level are we playing? I would like to make a character ahead of time.

Thanks,

John
(09-10-2018, 09:31 PM)jennoconn Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 07:12 PM)Kerney Wrote: Henry wrote a separate playtest that has gotten some very good reviews. I believe he is running that.

I hope he wrote some pre-gens too.

He uh... Totally did... Yeah... Custom pregens... Uh yeah...

*runs to make pregens*
(09-11-2018, 01:33 PM)Henry Walsh Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 09:31 PM)jennoconn Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 07:12 PM)Kerney Wrote: Henry wrote a separate playtest that has gotten some very good reviews. I believe he is running that.

I hope he wrote some pre-gens too.

He uh... Totally did... Yeah... Custom pregens... Uh yeah...

*runs to make pregens*

Henry, what level is the game going to be, for those who want to make their own PCs?
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
This will be a level 1.

Uh I think I'll be doing the custom one since we have 6 players and rose street and DDD are both for 4 PCs.
(09-11-2018, 01:42 PM)Henry Walsh Wrote: This will be a level 1.

Uh I think I'll be doing the custom one since we have 6 players and rose street and DDD are both for 4 PCs.

And also I think some of the players have already played one or both of those. Custom will be great. I'm bummed that I'll miss it!
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
So here is what I am doing, I'm printing out the level 1 Pregens that Paizo uses, but the 1.2 change makes all of those invalid now (Noooooo!) but will also allow people to bring their own level 1s. I'll be there a bit early with some simple sheets and my GM helper information for people who wanna make level 1s also. Which I do recommend.
Lisa would like a seat at the 9-10 table
Hey guys, something just popped up at work and I won't be abke to make it tonight, sorry for the late cancel.
"I am the Shield Anvil, and I am not yet done."
I hate to do this but, I have to drop as well...

My building is one of the hurricane relief supply holding areas (The Home Depot keeps large amounts of supplies, such as generators, water, etc. ready around the country, for natural disasters) and uses our supply chain to disperse items where needed.  Because of Hurricane Florence, we've started sending stuff out and, I have to work later than normal today.
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Lisa and i are headed thatnway now.