My Parents' Basement - September 12
My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, September 12, 6:30-11:00

This month we'll be doing something a bit different: in addition to our customary Pathfinder scenario (this month, a low tier season 9 adventure GM-ed by Travis), we'll also be offering a table of one of the Pathfinder 2.0 playtest scenarios, GM-ed by Henry. No prior experience with or knowledge of Pathfinder 2.0 is required and pregenerated characters will be available.

Table 1: 9-10 Signs in Senghor (1-5)
In the port of Senghor, it is taboo to even speak of the accursed ruin of Boali that sits on the other side of the bay, let alone to set foot in its rubble-strewn streets. Yet rumors have reached the Pathfinder Society that the Aspis Consortium has sent agents to search through this forbidden city. Although few people willingly travel to its shores, Boali is far from quiet. It falls to a small group Pathfinder agents to get the bottom of the Aspis plot without falling prey to the ruin's dangers. Can the PCs bring the Consortiums' true motives to light? Contents in Signs in Senghor also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Exchange faction. Written by Kris Leonard.
GM: Travis
1. Lisa
2. Bart - something 5
3. Josh -
Waitlist:

Table 2 Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest Scenario (which one TBD)
GM: Henry
1. RJ
2. David M.
3. Kerney
5. Jenn
6. John
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
i will play signs in Senghor. likely with something 5th level
I'll joint 9-10. Character level TBD.
9-10, character TBD.
David M - I'm interested in the Pathfinder 2.0 Playtest Scenario. Pregen is fine.
Put me down for 9-10.  Dandy 5
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

For the Pathfinder 2 Demo, if we run it, I will be running a specially designed introductory scenario rather than one of the two published ones. The reason for this is because *many* people will already have played the two published ones and I would rather people go in blind. Also since the two published ones have issues since the PF2 first errata came out it is easier to keep up with the basic options and teach the system and pace it using customized settings. So far though I have run the scenario 8 separate times... And am scheduled to run it 6 more times before DragonCon so... I mean... It is pretty popular.
I'll sign up for the 9-10 scenario. Put me down for a Rogue 1 for now. Thanks.
"I am the Shield Anvil, and I am not yet done."
Switch me to the playtest.
I'd like to sign up for the 2E playtest. I've done Arclord's Envy, but don't mind replaying it as a different pregen if that's what is being run.