Wasteland Gaming (WLG) May 12, 2018 Game Day
Please add Tiff to the first slot (1.09) with Mechanic 2 or Pregen. Thanks!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
I'm in with a Soldier 2 or a different Soldier 2
My 11-year old son (Jacob) also wants in on the evening session. Please put him down for Soldier-1 (blunt instrument).
[The table makes with four, right? <fingers crossed>]
K
(05-10-2018, 07:05 AM)Minus Wrote: My 11-year old son (Jacob) also wants in on the evening session. Please put him down for Soldier-1 (blunt instrument).
K

The table made at 3 because 3+ a pregen is legal. Happy to have your son with us!
You know, I just realized I never played Live Explore Extreme. So go ahead and waitlist me for the morning.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Looks like it will be low tier anyway, but my mechanic will level to 3 for slot 2.
(05-10-2018, 07:17 AM)Bartgroks Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 07:05 AM)Minus Wrote: My 11-year old son (Jacob) also wants in on the evening session. Please put him down for Soldier-1 (blunt instrument).
K

The table made at 3 because 3+ a pregen is legal. Happy to have your son with us!

D’oh! I’m revealed as a n00b*. Smile

Looking forward to it (and trying to tempt my other 11-year-old into joining us - but don’t hold your breath).

*also, just figured out that level-2 gear is available to us. (Based on the number of “rules discoveries” I’m making, I’d better thank you for your patience in advance...)
(05-11-2018, 07:49 AM)Minus Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 07:17 AM)Bartgroks Wrote:
K

D’oh! I’m revealed as a n00b*. Smile

Looking forward to it (and trying to tempt my other 11-year-old into joining us - but don’t hold your breath).

*also, just figured out that level-2 gear is available to us. (Based on the number of “rules discoveries” I’m making, I’d better thank you for your patience in advance...)

Starfinder is not even one year old yer. You are good. Smile
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
Bart,
Thanks for running tonight's adventure. PFS Numbers are below.
Keith: #136521
Jacob: #136516

(Jacob grabbed a 20-minute nap on the way home and is fully healed. Youth is wasted on the young...)

K