Wasteland Gaming (WLG) May 12, 2018 Game Day
SF Logo 
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting our first Organized Play Game Day featuring Starfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on May 12, 2018.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 362082

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
1-09 — Live Exploration Extreme! (1-4)    GM - Bart

Although the Society was unaware of what existed within the false moon Salvation's End when it obtained exploration rights, Starfinders have since identified a vast, uncharted megacomplex within. The Society's ready to launch its first major expedition into the interior, yet there is one slight complication: in order to fund its initial survey missions, the Society accepted a grant that requires this first mission be televised by an Eoxian reality show. What is already be a momentous mission for the Society is only exacerbated by the mandatory presence of an unliving camera crew—not to mention the interference of the live studio audience in orbit! Can the PCs uncover the secrets of Salvation's End while upholding the Society's publicity deal (perhaps becoming celebrities in the process)?

Content in Live Exploration Extreme! is a continuation of the Starfinder Society special, Starfinder Society #1–00: Claim to Salvation.

Written by John Compton

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Acquisitives), Faction (Second Seekers [Luwazi Elsebo])

1.   Kristi - Envoy 2
2.   Sebastian - Operative 2
3.  Andrew - Mechanic 2
4.  Dan C - Mystic 3
5.  Tiff - Mechanic 2
6. Jim - Soldier 2

Waitlist:

1. Daniel

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM
1-07 — The Solar Sortie (1-4)   GM - Bart

When Historia-7, the leader of the Dataphiles faction, uncovers the first hints of a conspiracy operating against the Starfinder Society, the PCs must assist her in uncovering the truth. Sent to a corporate space station orbiting the Pact Worlds' sun, the PCs must earn favor with the hedonist son of a corporate CEO to gain access to the confidential files Historia-7 needs. However, the PCs are stuck in the middle when this corrupt dilettante's proclivities and shady associations emerge to thwart the Starfinders' covert infiltration.

Content in The Solar Sortie also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Dataphiles faction.

Written by Jenny Jarzabski Cary

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Dataphiles), Starship

1.   Andrew - Mechanic 3
2.  Keith - Techno 1
3.  Dan C - Mystic 3
4.  Jacob - Soldier 1

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgrix @ gmail . com).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

For First Mandate, please add:

Kristi-- Envoy-2
Sebastian-- Operative-2

Thanks!
--Kristi
Sign me up for Solar Sortie.

Mechanic 2.
For First Mandate, please sign up (contingent on me finding a baby sitter for GW):
Glen - Hardware (Human Starfinder Forerunner Hacker 3)
Sarah - Mechanic 2

For Solar Sortie, please sign up (Depending on if I can get a ride home):
Glen - Redwall (Ysoki 'Golarian' Cosplayer 2)
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
I can GM both tables
(04-21-2018, 08:06 AM)Bartgroks Wrote: I can GM both tables

Sounds good - many thanks!
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I played one game of Starfinder at Christmas and got psyched about it - and then got too busy - but I’m trying hard to make this fit with my schedule. If all goes well, I’ll sign up for a Technancer 1 for Solar Sortie. (For now, just know I’m psyched, I guess...)
Thanks,
Keith
(04-23-2018, 04:25 PM)Minus Wrote: I played one game of Starfinder at Christmas and got psyched about it - and then got too busy - but I’m trying hard to make this fit with my schedule. If all goes well, I’ll sign up for a Technancer 1 for Solar Sortie. (For now, just know I’m psyched, I guess...)
Thanks,
Keith

Good to know - assaying the interest in SFS at this venue specifically is actually important.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

Sign me up for Solar Sortie - it’s on the calendar.
Keith - Technomancer 1
Any chance of a second table in slot 1? Perhaps #1-06: A Night in Nightarch or #1-09: Live Exploration Extreme? (Both 1-4)

Not sure if others will chime in but I'd love for a chance to play in slot 1 with my mechanic. Trying to get him up for Gen Con now.