Game Day 6/25 - 12pm - 5pm
(06-15-2017, 02:20 PM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: More information on Free RPG Day
(06-19-2017, 08:52 AM)huntsfromshadow Wrote: Will - I'll make sure to bring printouts of the Cert Sheets, Registration Sheet, and Free RPG Day Boons.
Is their anything else you'll need?

Cool! Saves me some trouble!

Thanks,

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Luke, do you think we are doing low tier or high tier? From what I can see, it is uncertain at this point.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Given we have a 3,2,4,3
with that 2 I'd say we are going low tier.

Pretty sure Chuck and I will bring a 2 or 3.
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
Will - You do or do not need a print out of the scenario?

I have on the list: cert sheets, registration form, and the free rpg day boon.
PFS #48026
(06-23-2017, 09:24 AM)huntsfromshadow Wrote: Will - You do or do not need a print out of the scenario?

I have on the list: cert sheets, registration form, and the free rpg day boon.

I have the scenario printed and just noticed that I have the Chronicle sheets printed out already. This is good because I usually pre-sign them to speed up the end of the slot.

Thanks,

Will
(06-23-2017, 09:12 AM)huntsfromshadow Wrote: Given we have a 3,2,4,3
with that 2 I'd say we are going low tier.

Pretty sure Chuck and I will bring a 2 or 3.

Given that make-up, this table might be survivable. Smile  

6-01 is not that forgiving. 

Will
Thanks everyone for coming,
and thank you Will for running a great game!
PFS #48026