Game Day 6/25 - 12pm - 5pm
On the fourth Sunday of the month, we will be hosting a PFS Game Day at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at: 
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075. 

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on June 25, 2017.  This event is cross-posted on Meet Up at: TBD and Facebook at TBD.

Location Fee:  This venue charges $5 per person for participation in organized play events; this amount is included in the table totals for the Retailer Incentive Program.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario, stacks with shirt and folio) or +1 bonus to an existing reroll (no maximum).

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

Event Code: 152158
Slot Time: 12 PM to 5:00 PM
Scenario: 6–01: Trial by Machine

More than a millennium has passed since the "machine mage" Karamoss's failed siege of Absalom, and for years the Pathfinder Society has used upper reaches of his subterranean siege tower as a training ground for initiates. During a routine drill, the once-dormant dungeon springs to life, and it will take all the PCs' resourcefulness and skill to make it out alive.

GM: Will
Players:
  • Perry F. - Skald lvl 3

• Chuck C. - ???

• Katherine - Flame Oracle Lvl 2

• Luke - ???

• Jennifer - Ranger (tracker) Lvl 4

• John - Brawlwer Lvl 3
Waitlist
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
For purely selfish reasons, I'd like to recommend 0-8, 0-14, 0-24, 2-13, 6-1, or 6-5.  Smile
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

(05-29-2017, 02:50 PM)pgfrix Wrote: For purely selfish reasons, I'd like to recommend 0-8, 0-14, 0-24, 2-13, 6-1, or 6-5.  Smile

0-24 it is.
Looks good and I know it's one that I haven't got a cert sheet for (and thus Chuck dosen't).
PFS #48026
Sounds good - put me down for ...  Skald 3, I guess.

This is still likely going to be Tier 1-2, correct?
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

(06-01-2017, 12:00 PM)pgfrix Wrote: Sounds good - put me down for ...  Skald 3, I guess.

This is still likely going to be Tier 1-2, correct?

I would be very shocked if it is a higher Tier.
PFS #48026
Please add Will and I to the 6/25 game. I'll bring a flame oracle 2. Will'll get back with his character.

Katherine
(06-09-2017, 11:40 AM)Lemurlvr Wrote: Please add Will and I to the 6/25 game. I'll bring a flame oracle 2. Will'll get back with his character.

Katherine

Added.
PFS #48026
Sorry, but Katherine and I both have played this one at Otherworld in 2013. The reason why she missed it was that she played this with the original Fel who died in Rivalry's End.

Will

Of Perry's list, we have not played 2-14. Katherine has not played 6-01.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(06-09-2017, 01:31 PM)Will Dover Wrote: Sorry, but Katherine and I both have played this one at Otherworld in 2013. The reason why she missed it was that she played this with the original Fel who died in Rivalry's End.

Will

Of Perry's list, we have not played 2-14. Katherine has not played 6-01.

Will

I can't do 2-14 as we are keeping the table low level for newer players that don't come in through the GaPFS fourms.
I could run 6-01 though if their is intrest.
PFS #48026
I could also run 6-01 if you want a well-deserved break.

Will

(06-09-2017, 02:12 PM)huntsfromshadow Wrote: I could run 6-01 though if their is intrest.
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)