Introduce Yourself!!!!
Hey Casey, been wondering where you've been.
Hi I'm Jonathan 35 years old and I enjoy Pathfinder, and D&D.
I'm looking group in cartervile Ga or Acworth/ Kennesaw area.
Weekends or every other weekend would be great.
(12-02-2018, 07:46 PM)Barbaris Wrote: Hi I'm Jonathan 35 years old and I enjoy Pathfinder, and D&D.
I'm looking group in cartervile Ga or Acworth/ Kennesaw area.
Weekends or every other weekend would be great.

Welcome, sir.  In Kennesaw, we run PFS / SFS at Hobbytown.  If you haven't checked out the thread for Hobbytown, it has the dates and times for what we will be running there.
Greetings fellow pathfinders! 

Josef here, I recently moved to Georgia from San Antonio, Texas. Been playing tabletop games for over twenty years. I love warhammer, wod, d&d, and pathfinder. I'm looking for a regular pathfinder group to play with during the weekends in Athens (I have active characters in just about every level range).

Additionally, if you are in the Atlanta area and want a pickup age of sigmar game during the week let me know!
(12-18-2018, 12:47 PM)Fizzgig Wrote: Greetings fellow pathfinders! 

Josef here, I recently moved to Georgia from San Antonio, Texas. Been playing tabletop games for over twenty years. I love warhammer, wod, d&d, and pathfinder. I'm looking for a regular pathfinder group to play with during the weekends in Athens (I have active characters in just about every level range).

Additionally, if you are in the Atlanta area and want a pickup age of sigmar game during the week let me know!
Hi Josef!

Welcome to Georgia and Georgia Pathfinder Sociey. I'm Tiffany, the Venture-Captain for the Athens area. We offer regular games here in Athens on the weekends - biweekly on Sunday at DragonStar Hobbies and monthly on 3rd Saturdays at Tyche's Games. Please check out our Athens Lodge threads for our schedule of events (we're a little behind thanks to the holidays, but January should be posted very soon). There are also a wide variety of games in the Atlanta area - and some really cool venues!

Looking forward to meeting you.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
(12-18-2018, 12:47 PM)Fizzgig Wrote: Greetings fellow pathfinders! 

Welcome to Georgia!

We have lots of games here, and the Athens crowd is amazing.

Glen
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
Welcome aboard, Manny!

The regular venues for PFS at the moment generally are logged on the calendar of this forum, but right off hand you might be interested in the new content premiere event at Giga-Bites in Marietta, and back catalog events at Wasteland in Duluth, My Parents Basement in Avondale Estates, Manuel's Tavern downtown, and Hobbytown in Kennesaw.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

(01-14-2019, 05:50 PM)Manuel Rojas-Romero Wrote: Hey!

I'm Manuel Rojas-Romero, or you can call me Manny. I have been playing pathfinder for the better part of a year and I have wanted to find a more consistent place to play. I heard Pathfinder Society was a good place to go so here I am!

I am based in Atlanta and will be sure to look at the local event areas!

I have played as a Cleric, Brawler, Monk, and Oracle but I don't have any characters Pathfinder Society ready.

Welcome, Manny! I'm the coordinator for My Parents' Basement - we meet on the 2nd Wednesday of every month in Avondale Estates (right by Decatur). Feel free to sign up for a game and if you let me know what level characters you have I'll do my best to schedule something that works for you.

- Abraham
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Hello! I'm Anthony, and I'm new to any kind of organized play, but I've played various role-playing games. Started with D&D back in my teens, and have been playing various systems, most recently Pathfinder. I've got experience in some of the base classes like wizard, bard, and rogue, but I want to branch out, and have been dying dor a live game.

I'm based out of Marietta, and hoping to jump into a new game, especially after the recent collapse of our Kingmaker campaign. Looking forward to hopefully fixing that.
Hey Anthony, welcome! Lots of good live games here - check out the individual boards for sign ups. Closest to you is probably Giga Bites, which has two game days a month.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198