Georgia Pathfinder Society
Introduce Yourself!!!! - Printable Version

+- Georgia Pathfinder Society (https://gapfs.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduction (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Introduce Yourself!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=26)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Introduce Yourself!!!! - David Shaw - 05-01-2017

Welcome to the Georgia PFS Introductions!  Please introduce yourself so we can all bask in your glory!!!  Seriously though, even if everyone knew you on the previous forum, please take this opportunity to tell us a little about yourself and how you are involve (or planning to get involve with Georgia PFS.  (Consider it an opportunity to reinvent yourself.)

I am David Shaw, Venture Lieutenant for Athens GA.  If you don’t know me already, I am the large, tall, and loud guy at many PFS events.  I have been playing RPGs for over 30 years, and love to run tables for new players.  If you have any questions, I am always happy to make up an answer.  I am known (at least I think) for playing various religious zealots from pacifist shepherds to devil worshipper bounty hunters. 

Look forward to seeing you at the table!!

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Will Dover - 05-01-2017

I am Will Dover, Venture Lieutenant for Atlanta, GA. I am the not-as-large, not-as-tall, but plenty-loud guy at PFS events. I have been playing RPGs since 1981 and like running low-level tables. I tend to play rogues, alchemists, and gunslingers.

Here's to GAPFS Forum 2.0!

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - pgfrix - 05-01-2017

I'm Perry Frix, also a Venture Lieutenant for Atlanta, GA.  I'm the 'teddy bear' GM who likes RP, epic storytelling, and eccentric Venture Captains.  You'll find me most commonly playing team-enabler PCs.

I'm up on the northeast side of town, and I coordinate at Wasteland Gaming.

By Robin's Laws accounting, I tend to score as Storyteller->Tactician->Method Actor.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - liamfisher - 05-02-2017

I am Liam Fisher, wandering GM of the Atlanta and Athens area.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Edward McGee - 05-03-2017

I am Edward. The fat bearded guy in black sweats who quotes rules far too often. I've been gaming for decades but playing Pathfinder a couple of years or so.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Doonamis - 05-03-2017

I'm Caleb.  I'm the guy everyone thinks is Liam's little brother.  I am also the guy that waits till he gets to the table to decide what to play which normally means I'm no help at all to determining APL in advance.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - crobledo - 05-04-2017

YELOOOOOOOOO

I'm Carlos, ex-VL, and 5-star GM in north Atlanta (soon to be north-north atlanta)

Although my new increase in family size prevents me from coming out often, I try to get a game in from time to time when I can.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Abraham Z - 05-04-2017

Howdy, y'all! I'm Abraham. I recently took over as the coordinator for My Parents' Basement in Avondale Estates (just down the street from Decatur); our game night has been moved back to the second Wednesdays of each month. Let me know if there is something that you would like to play or GM there.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Papi - 05-04-2017

Oh fudge, the old message board is toast and I can't copy my signature and will have to type it all out again. Ick. Steve a.k.a Papi here, former liaison for Treefort.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Syrinx - 05-04-2017

Hey, I’m Chris.
Average-ish height/weight 40-something guy with glasses 
PFS member for a little over 3 years 
2-Star GM & Slow-Track player
RPG player for a little over 35 years  

I live and mostly play on the NW side of OTP-Atlanta.   But about once a month I wander over to the NE, or downtown or (rarely) even all the way out to Athens.  I am one of the few people who managed to hit all the venues on the extended list of the 2015 Xmas-boon (Dallas to Athens; Buford to Fayetteville; and everywhere in between).

Some of you may know me as Shadrick (my Channeling Cleric of Dispater), Ziggy (my Banner waving supper-buffing Bard), or Torg (my Mounted Archer Ranger) amongst other characters.