Starfinder Sunday @ Titan Smyrna - March 8, 2020
(02-19-2020, 02:38 PM)Sheplord Wrote: Oh ok, I saw in a post someone else was playing one, halfling then.

Understood, and no worries.  They have the boon for Vlaka.
(02-19-2020, 05:28 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote:
(02-19-2020, 02:38 PM)Sheplord Wrote: Oh ok, I saw in a post someone else was playing one, halfling then.

Understood, and no worries.  They have the boon for Vlaka.
I'll have to find out how to get that then, thanks
After reviewing my PFS tracker I excitedly realized that I have not actually PLAYED this game, only ran it! Please sign me up with Rodd Wilder, Mystic 4 (who is ironically a vlaka). I will also check with Mark to see if he is interested as I know he has not played this one!
Please sign Mark up with an Envoy 3 and Mel up with likely an Operative 3. Mel is a tentative addition
At this point, the table is full. If we have any more interest, we will either need a second GM and table (which Titan stated we'd be able to get) or we'll have to wait list people.
If we have further interest, my group of 3 can all GM this. So please do not hesitate to sign up. I may also be able to get Michael last minute, but I can guarantee at least one of us would be able to prep and run.
That is a large crowd posted to come. It is the night before sound off if it looks like you can make it.
Due to their immune systems and the current status of COVID in the Atlanta area, Mark and Melissa are playing it safe and sitting for this game day. I think I will as well, as if I can't afford to bring it home to their compromised immune systems.
Correction...Mel has shouted at me and Mel and I will be there after all. My apologies
The time change, my new meds, and my insomnia have combined to throw me off royally this morning. Estimated arrival is between 12:15 and 12:30