Starfinder Sunday @ Titan Smyrna - March 8, 2020
At Titan Games and Comics in Smyrna, GA, we will offer both Pathfinder 2E and Starfinder Society games on the first and second Sundays of the month (Pathfinder 2E on the first Sunday, Starfinder on the second Sunday) from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Both games are eligible for boons under the Regional Support Program.

All players are welcome.

Pregenerated characters will be available for anyone who wants to try the game but has not created their own character yet (or who does not yet have one within the tiers being offered).

Here is this month's offering:

Scenario:  1-10: The Half-Alive Streets
Tier:  1-4
Tags:  None
GM:  Joel

Players:  
  1.  Austin - TBD 
  2.  Sheplord - TBD
  3.  Keri - Operative
  4.  Sarah - TBD

Waitlist:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. It is important to sign up ahead of time. Please note that for this game day we cannot increase the number of tables!

Also if there are any requests to change or add a scenario, please post those requests below.  We may not be able to alter the schedule, but we'll try our best to accommodate!

The store is located BEHIND Best Buy. It is a different building completely. The door is at the end of the building. Please watch your step.

Address is:
Titan Games and Comics
2512 Cobb Pkwy.
Smyrna GA 30080

Event number is 2696665
I will be there I can play either my Level 1 Solider Vesk Guard or my Level 2 Dwarf Operative.
I would like to join as well, I have 2 characters that are 4th level but I can write up a new one if that's a better option.
(02-17-2020, 04:02 PM)Sheplord Wrote: I would like to join as well, I have 2 characters that are 4th level but I can write up a new one if that's a better option.

As long as they are Society legal, using either of them will be fine
I'm new to organized society play, my characters were made and played right out of the official books so I assume they are legal. Is there a section in the forum that outlines what is legal besides obvious homebrew?
(02-17-2020, 05:32 PM)Sheplord Wrote: I'm new to organized society play, my characters were made and played right out of the official books so I assume they are legal. Is there a section in the forum that outlines what is legal besides obvious homebrew?

The Starfinder Society Organized Play Guide can be found here.  The Guide, plus the Additional Reaources page list what is considered Society Legal.

If you have not yet done so, you’ll also want to sign up for an Organized Play number on Paizo’s website and have that number with you at the game.  When you register a character there, it will become your 701 character.
I'm in. My wife is also interested.
Keir - Lvl 2 Operative
Sarah - Lvl 1 TBD.
Put me down as a 1st level vlaka envoy
(02-19-2020, 01:56 PM)Sheplord Wrote: Put me down as a 1st level vlaka solarian

Vlaka are not Society legal outside of having received a boon to permit their entry.  The always legal races, as of this moment in time, are:

Android
Dwarf
Elf
Gnome (Bleachling)
Gnome (Feychild)
Half-Elf
Half-Orc
Halfling
Human
Kasatha
Lashunta (Damaya)
Lashunta (Korasha)
Shirren
Vesk
Ysoki
Izalguun
Oh ok, I saw in a post someone else was playing one, halfling then.