Hobby Town USA--February 22, High tier fun 2
Gang, after looking over #7-29, I don't see us getting through it in less than five hours, which means that we won't have time to run a second slot. Given that we rushed the second part of this last month, I don't want to make the same mistake again, especially with this being the finale. I propose then that we postpone #8-25 until March.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Big Grin 
...or, we could hold off on 7-29 until after the con so that I could join in AND be able to play tomorrow?  Pretty please?!  Cry
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Either way is fine with me. I think Will is right that trying to do both seeker games in two 4.5 hours slots is probably a recipe for some frustration. Personally, I would prefer to have a solid 5 or even 6 hours to run Unleashing the Untouchable, and the same is probably desirable for the end of All For Immortality.

I would request that someone make a decision sooner rather than later though: if I'm still running 8-25 tomorrow, but at an earlier start time, I'll need to confirm that I have childcare covered for that. I also have some prep I still need to do that I'm not going to do today unless it's confirmed that I'm running tomorrow.

One other detail to consider: I think the next Hobbytown date after this will be Saturday March 28, which is the same weekend as Not-A-Con (Sunday, March 29). I'm not certain that I could run 8-25 on March 28, but would be happy to do it then if I can (or if not, even kick it further down the road to April 25, which looks open for me right now). On the other hand, I also think that Lee is possibly going to run the whole All For Immortality trilogy at Wasteland, so that could be another option for Mike?

Anyway, just let me know. For the moment I'm assuming that 8-25 is NOT happening tomorrow, so if that's incorrect, someone please let me know asap so I can finish my prep and line up childcare.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Patricia and I are happy playing either game. And I appreciate playing them one at a time so we do not have to rush. Since we are only playing one game, is there an interest in starting after lunch, say 12:30ish? If not, no big deal. I am just throwing it out there as an idea. Either way I am looking forward to see everyone tomorrow.

And Mike I know you are concerned that Patricia and I are bring spell casters, but I don't think you will be disappointed in the melee ability each of us brings to the table, and I know Megan's rogue (as you put it) has at least a dozen levels of fighter. I am comfortable is saying, if it is just combat, we have it covered.
When I posted, I had not seen Abraham's post (I think I was typing mine while he posted his). I would offer that if Abraham can and is ready to run, then we play 8-25 so Mike can join us and won't be let out.
Fine for me, but I need to check on the childcare situation. Will post again once I know how early I could start.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

Ok, looks like I could start (8-25 Unleashing the Untouchable) by 2:30. Would that work for everyone?

That works great for Patricia and me. We will be a little early if anyone else want to talk strategy and buffs.
YES!  I get to play Pathfinder again!  Thank you all so much.  I'll be there early to go over strategies and characters.  This made my night.   Big Grin

PFS # 235309
(02-21-2020, 02:31 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: Ok, looks like I could start (8-25 Unleashing the Untouchable) by 2:30. Would that work for everyone?

Heart

PFS # 235309