Hobby Town USA--February 22, High tier fun 2
At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the fifth Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for February 29, 2019:

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario:  #7-29 All for Immortality, Part 3: Serpents Fall (12-15)
GM: Josh
Players: 
  1.  Meghan -- Fighter/Rogue 15
  2.  Brie -- Wizard 15
  3.  lee3 -- Oracle 12 / Paladin 3
  4.  Patricia -- Druid 14/Sorceress 1

Wait List:

Slot 2 - 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: #8-25 Unleashing the Untouchable (12-15)
GM: Abraham(tentative)
Players: 
  1.  Meghan -- Fighter/Rogue 15
  2.  Brie -- Wizard 15
  3.  lee3 -- Oracle 12 / Paladin 3
  4.  Patricia -- Druid14/ sorceress 1
  5. mike R -- 12th lvl Psychic 
  6.  Josh -- 12 level something

Wait List:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520
Meghan and Brie for both! Fighter/Rogue 15 and Wizard 15
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
At the last gameday, Will indicated that the February game would be on Saturday, 22nd (the 4th Saturday and not the last Saturday of the month).  If it is on the 22nd, please sign Patricia (Druid 14/Sorceress 1) and me (Oracle 12 / Paladin 3) up for both games.  If the gameday is to stay on the 29th, only sign me up and I will try to work something out with Patricia's mom.

Thanks,
Lee
I called Hobby Town to make sure when I posted this, and they have tables reserved for us on the 29th, not the 22nd.
Sign me up (both) with the mighty Koppelius (Wizard 15).

Well boo hoo... the 29th has been wrested from my grasp. Unable to attend.

Sad
The date has been changed to the 22nd as per the announcement in January. Sorry for the confusion.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
The highest level character I have is a 12th lvl psychic.  Would I survive?
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
(02-09-2020, 10:29 AM)Mike R Wrote: The highest level character I have is a 12th lvl psychic.  Would I survive?

High level play can be rough.  However, very little is permanent; even death can be fixed with a spell.   I will be bringing Grandpa, a lore oracle that does not do too much damage, but designed to withstand most things, so he can fix everyone at the end of the day.  Without looking at your character, I cannot truly estimate your survivability, but I would not worry about AC or hit points, how are your saving throws.  A bad saving throw can get you killed, but more likely, a failed saving throw will often take you out of the fight, which and be frustrating.  For example, Tigger, who is a 12 hit die creature, was turned to stone a few adventures back.  He got better, but he was out of the fight.  I am reasonably certain that you character will be alive at the end of the adventure, but you may feel out classed since everyone else will have 130,000+ gold pieces of magic equipment on you.  But perhaps the best way to look at that is you will get out-of-tier gold maximizing your return on your risk! I will also point out other high tier opportunities - I am running two Seeker Level modules at Wasteland, hopefully on March 14th.
I'll just add, always good to make sure you've got 5 prestige saved for body recovery. It's the one thing you can't just pay gold for.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Go big or go home!  Put me in both slots.  And don't forget to add Patricia.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309