Hobby Town USA--February 22, High tier fun 2
And since the date has been moved to the 22nd, please ad Patricia (Druid 14/Sorceress 1). Thanks.
Is the date for this Feb 22 or 29? The subject line and the sign up both say 29, but the messages seem to say 22.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
It's the 22nd.

There's some confusion arising from the rare occurrence of a leap day (the 29th) on the distinction between "nth" Saturday and "last" Saturday!

Fortunately this will only happen every 28 years.

DH
Ok, in that case put me down as a tentative maybe to GM the second game (Unleashing the Untouchable). I will confirm asap.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

“The series is intended to be played in order as the chronicles do have benefits which accrue/dwindle cumulatively (depending on what happens in-game).

My recommendation would be to play 1 & 2 at Not-a-Con, and then #3 later... it seems that there's some interest in the series, so I expect there will be more than one opportunity.

(As I'm missing Part 3 at Hobbytown, I myself am keen on another Part 3 run somewhere, sometime!)”

Because I haven’t played pts 1 and 2 of All of Immortality, I can’t play the first slot after all. Sorry for the confusion! I’ll still play the second slot though.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Confirmed to GM the late game (Unleashing the Untouchable). Bring your A-game - this one is a doozie!

Is this pathfinder 1E or 2E?
(02-19-2020, 11:14 AM)Sheplord Wrote: Is this pathfinder 1E or 2E?

1e

Some prep related stuff for the players for Unleashing the Untouchable:

1) It looks like the APL is exactly 14, which puts us exactly in high tier with no 4-player adjustment. That's what I'm prepping so if there's a chance that could change please give me a heads-up. Josh and Mike, please know what you are getting into bringing level 12 PCs: every encounter will be *substantially* above your CR. I hope they live to tell the tale. But I also hope you have prestige to spend if you need it. :-)

2) To save time: please review before Saturday how many Elemental Affinity boons you have on this PC and which type (e.g. 2 water, 1 fire, 0 air, 3 earth). This connects to some important benefits for you, so snooze you lose. These boons (as far as I'm aware) are exclusively from season 8 scenarios, so you could just look through those chronicles.

3) Also to save time: If you want to do character introductions and discussion of buffs, purchases, etc. here online beforehand that would be great. The scenario tells me to give you 15 minutes for preparations after the mission briefing before I drop you into the middle of ... and at this tier the conversations about buffs can easily consume an hour or more, so I'm encouraging you to do as much of it as you can beforehand.

4) Feel free to email me (abezab at gmail) a copy of your character sheet if you want. I'm not going to audit anyone but I'll be happy to look them over to have a better understanding of how your PC works so I don't have slow us down at the table for rules debates.

5) I would greatly appreciate you informing me of any crazy shenanigans you have in advance, just so I can be familiar with how their rules work, again so we can keep the game moving along. Similarly, if there are any rules that require interpretation or that you've found table variation with your PC, it will help me a lot to know about them before Saturday so I can review them in advance.

6) I'm not the fastest GM and it can be challenging to fit seeker content into a 4 hour slot no matter what, so I will ask you all to help me keep the game going at a good pace. Key ingredients for this: a) refamiliarize yourself with your PC if you haven't played them in a long time; b) pay attention during play so we don't have to repeat stuff; c) be ready to take your turn when your turn comes up - of course at seeker tier you may need to ask some questions before you choose your action and I understand that - but please understand if I put you on delay if you aren't ready to go.

7) This is a tough scenario - probably a good idea to review all those chronicle boons that you've never used - might as well use 'em now, right?

In my humble opinion, this is also one of paizo's best scenarios ever. If you all die, I hope it will be fun anyway!

Josh, I really, REALLY hope you are bringing some muscle to this party.  4 casters and a rogue?   Dodgy
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309