HobbyTown USA July 29, 2017 - Paths to Adventure!
Harrowing, Stephen Ross, arcane caster or other..., I can play either.
I don't mind switching to GMing if needed, especially for Feast.
(07-27-2017, 06:35 AM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: I don't mind switching to GMing if needed, especially for Feast.

I have two related problems with this:

1) We have Harrowing at your request and it would not be right for you not to play it.

2) HT is my beat and, as such, it falls to me to substitute GM.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(07-27-2017, 06:35 AM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: I don't mind switching to GMing if needed, especially for Feast.

Looks like the Feast problem is solved for now. Have contacted Kerney about Harrowing.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I'll both have my character ready and be ready to GM so I'll be flexible upon arrival. Smile
I'd also be willing to run a lower tier module if people want there, since it looks like some are playing pregens. Maybe Godsmouth (Levels 1-2). I have it prepped already so it's super easy for me to run. I'll just be super flexible there. Smile
I have to run a few errands tomorrow, so I might stop by to see if there's anything open on the high tier. But don't worry about cramming me in since things are full already.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
I'll go with the 2nd level version of Merisiel since the table is mostly 2nd.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
Pregenerated characters only have versions for level 1, 4, and 7. Since the adventure has a range of 2 - 4 that means only level 4 pregens are allowed.
I don't think anyone will complain about the lvl 4rogue pregen overshadowing the rest of the table, It will be fine.
Insomnia got me. No sleep last night so go ahead and drop me.