HobbyTown USA July 29, 2017 - Paths to Adventure!
gapfs 
At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for July 29, 2017:

All Day Slot - 11:00 AM - 8:30

Scenario: The Harrowing (8-10)
GM: Kerney
Players:
  1. Andrew - Oracle 9 or 10
  2. Katherine - Ranger / Sorcerer / Dragon Disciple 8
  3. Will -  Sorcerer 8
  4. Kevin - Something 9 or 10
  5. Steve - Ranger 10
  6. Todd - ? ?
Wait List:
Stephen Ross

Scenario: Feast of Ravenmoor (2-4)
GM: Russ
Players:
  1. Josh - Bard 2
  2. Savannah - Ranger 2
  3. Russ' Nephew - Barbarian 2
  4. Charles - Pregen Brawler 4
  5. James - Magus 2
  6. Edward - ? ?
  7. Jon - Pregen Rogue 4

Wait List:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Put me down to play. I have a suggestion if others are OK with it... I have still never played the module The Harrowing (Levels 8-10), and I pretty much never see it scheduled. It's supposed to be fantastic.
I have not played that one either, but would be willing to GM it. If we do that, though, we should have a low-APL offering as well.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Odds are I'll play whatever is offered.
Tables are set!
I can gm the Harrowing having already played it.
Is Feast of Ravenmoor supposed to be part of the low level module run?
Yes.
(06-02-2017, 09:23 PM)Edward McGee Wrote: Is Feast of Ravenmoor supposed to be part of the low level module run?
(06-02-2017, 09:31 PM)Will Dover Wrote: Yes.
(06-02-2017, 09:23 PM)Edward McGee Wrote: Is Feast of Ravenmoor supposed to be part of the low level module run?

But you scheduled it on the same day as the high level module. We'll need to either skip Feast in the series, set it for a later day, or set The Harrowing for a later day.
I'll be playing an Alchemist 9 for the module.