HobbyTown USA July 29, 2017 - Paths to Adventure!
Looks like I have to withdraw from the Harrowing due to a family event. Sorry.
I'm not a big fan of high level modules. Especially not with my character that is focused on day job rolls and faction cards. Anyone want to switch tables with me?
Planning on bringing my Oracle 9 or 10 (Spellscar Mystery, since I have to specify with my oracles).
(07-24-2017, 02:43 PM)Edward McGee Wrote: I'm not a big fan of high level modules. Especially not with my character that is focused on day job rolls and faction cards. Anyone want to switch tables with me?

Can I then put you on the wait list for the low-level table so that I can move Todd off the wait-list for the high-level table?

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Sure.
I could use a pig mini like squealy nord for my moduale.  If anyone has one may I borrow it for the day?

Thanks
Russ
Russ are you alright with running a table of 7?

Steve says he'll try to bring the pig mini.
I will run with 7
I would like to play the low table with pregen rogue. Place me on the wait list please.
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
My wife cant make it so that means everyone who is signed up for it can play Feast