Future of MPB?
I am interested in pf2 though I played all the current modules at dragoncon. I could play SF but seems like most ppl are out of the intro tier.
Hey Guys,

Abraham we've talked so you know how I feel about it. For the rest of you...

I Love MPB, but with all that goes on there (mainly the Avondale Gaming group) and the lack of A/C space I've just couldn't go anymore. The day/time is fine though. I ended up talking to a friend who happens to own Ale Yeah! further down College in Decatur. He's been thinking about hosting game nights and would be happy to have us there. There are high tables along the wall near the entrance that we could play on. It has a license to sell pints and cold items to drink there. Food can be ordered from one of the restaurants in the same building and it will be delivered or you can actually bring your own.  

What does everyone think? Worth trying out in October? Are there factors that I'm don't know about as far as venue selection?
PFS ID: 230620 
PFS Tracker  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/230620/
Characters 6/4/17: Hoptrollop Gnome Sorcerer - Level 6 and Twoey Dyad Half-Elf Ranger (Tracker, Melee) - Level 3
(09-09-2019, 05:00 PM)jennoconn Wrote: Hey Guys,

I Love MPB, but with all that goes on there (mainly the Avondale Gaming group) and the lack of A/C space I've just couldn't go anymore. The day/time is fine though. I ended up talking to a friend who happens to own Ale Yeah! further down College in Decatur. He's been thinking about hosting game nights and would be happy to have us there. There are high tables along the wall near the entrance that we could play on. It has a license to sell pints and cold items to drink there. Food can be ordered from one of the restaurants in the same building and it will be delivered or you can actually bring your own.  

What does everyone think? Worth trying out in October? Are there factors that I'm don't know about as far as venue selection?

Hey Jenn,

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. We had some turnout at MPB this last time, so I think we should keep going with it for now and see how we do. However, I like the idea of Ale Yeah (and it's right next to my favorite pizza place, another bonus!) so one possibility would be to see if there was interest to get a PF2 group going there, and keep going with PF1 at MPB. What do you think about that idea?

Abraham
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
(09-15-2019, 04:03 PM)Abraham Z Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 05:00 PM)jennoconn Wrote: Hey Guys,

Hey Jenn,

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. We had some turnout at MPB this last time, so I think we should keep going with it for now and see how we do. However, I like the idea of Ale Yeah (and it's right next to my favorite pizza place, another bonus!) so one possibility would be to see if there was interest to get a PF2 group going there, and keep going with PF1 at MPB. What do you think about that idea?

Abraham
I'd like to play pf2 or starfinder. I don't mind doing the leg work but I don't know how to get GMs for it.
PFS ID: 230620 
PFS Tracker  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/230620/
Characters 6/4/17: Hoptrollop Gnome Sorcerer - Level 6 and Twoey Dyad Half-Elf Ranger (Tracker, Melee) - Level 3
(09-17-2019, 07:45 PM)jennoconn Wrote: I'd like to play pf2 or starfinder. I don't mind doing the leg work but I don't know how to get GMs for it.

Lisa and I are moving closer to Avondale next month and after we get settled in to the new place I would love to come out and run Starfinder. (or play the twins) Smile
I'm really only interested in v1 PFS
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
Based on the conversations so far (here and in-person), my plan is to stick with PF1 for My Parents' Basement. I might also mix in some occasional Starfinder for some variety since it sounds like there's also some interest in that - though I'm not yet ready to GM Starfinder so that will rely on others stepping forward to GM. (And of course, others are always welcome to GM PF1 when/if they want to do so).
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198