Future of MPB?
Hey folks - our tables haven't made at MPB for the last few sessions, so I'm wondering about the future prospects here. Dan and I have been talking about combining over at Manuel's (for the 4th Wednesdays of the month PFS game) but I'm wondering whether there is demand for MPB to keep going as well. One possibility would be for the Manuel's game to be PF 1 and the MPB game (2nd Wednesdays) to be PF2. In any case, please let me know your interests, either by posting here or sending me a PM.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I'll be moving out of Atlanta in December, so that is one more previous regular who won't be attending games anymore
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
(08-27-2019, 04:04 PM)Travis_Meyer Wrote: I'll be moving out of Atlanta in December, so that is one more previous regular who won't be attending games anymore

Yep, not to mention all the ways that babies interfere with gaming! Remind me to tell you about the wonders of Play By Post - it's the perfect solution for new parent pathfinders :-)
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

I just can’t do week nights
(08-27-2019, 03:08 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: Hey folks - our tables haven't made at MPB for the last few sessions, so I'm wondering about the future prospects here. Dan and I have been talking about combining over at Manuel's (for the 4th Wednesdays of the month PFS game) but I'm wondering whether there is demand for MPB to keep going as well. One possibility would be for the Manuel's game to be PF 1 and the MPB game (2nd Wednesdays) to be PF2. In any case, please let me know your interests, either by posting here or sending me a PM.

Hey! New guy here. I was planning on coming to the Wednesday night games. Unlike most of these folks, weeknights are the only nights I can come. If you schedule one for September I will sign up for it. Might be able to bring some others.
(09-02-2019, 08:21 PM)Bomias1 Wrote:
(08-27-2019, 03:08 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: Hey folks - our tables haven't made at MPB for the last few sessions, so I'm wondering about the future prospects here. Dan and I have been talking about combining over at Manuel's (for the 4th Wednesdays of the month PFS game) but I'm wondering whether there is demand for MPB to keep going as well. One possibility would be for the Manuel's game to be PF 1 and the MPB game (2nd Wednesdays) to be PF2. In any case, please let me know your interests, either by posting here or sending me a PM.

Hey! New guy here. I was planning on coming to the Wednesday night games. Unlike most of these folks, weeknights are the only nights I can come. If you schedule one for September I will sign up for it. Might be able to bring some others.

Welcome! Are you more interested in PF1, PF2, both, no opinion, etc.?

(09-02-2019, 10:44 PM)Abraham Z Wrote:
(09-02-2019, 08:21 PM)Bomias1 Wrote:

Welcome! Are you more interested in PF1, PF2, both, no opinion, etc.?
Prefer PF1, but I'm down to learn how to PF2.
I might come out for Starfinder. pf1 is possible but less likely. no interest in pf2.
I still haven't learned the rules for SF so that's why I didn't include it in the list of options. Plus there seem to be a good number of local places to play SF these days. That said, if someone wants to volunteer to run some SF and if people want to play, I'll play too. Mostly I'm looking to see what will attract enough interest for us to keep the group going forward. Speaking of which, I had fun playing PF2 at Dragoncon - sure you don't want to give it a try? :-)

For next week, though, I'm assuming that we'll do PF1, just looking for what people want/need to play.

Yup I am sure. I have no interest in learning a new Fantasy RPG currently. I might be able to run Starfinder when Lisa is feeling better but that is going to be at least 2 months out. We are moving closer to MPB in October. I would come out for a pf1 table next week. So I signed up for it. Smile