Giga-Bites September 21st Game Day (SFS) - Updated to add a table of PFS 1 and 2
(09-03-2019, 07:42 PM)Doonamis Wrote: Right, I’m saying we should run a table of each of these, but maybe an older sfs adventure or something else as the second tables in each slot.

Gotcha. Let’s see what Daniel says
I mean, if there's interest it should be fine. But right not we just have 1 table for each slot.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Count me in. First slot - Formian Soldier 4, Second Slot - Formian Soldier 5.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I slotted myself as a player in both scenarios, but will jump off to run if we need an additional table in each or either slot.
(09-03-2019, 04:03 PM)Doonamis Wrote: I played both of these at Dragoncon this time.  Any chance for something else for table 2?  SFS or PFS?  Any one else have interest in something else?

Since it looks like we're going to get one table in each time slot, any requests on scenarios to put up for the other tables?
(09-06-2019, 08:33 AM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 04:03 PM)Doonamis Wrote: I played both of these at Dragoncon this time.  Any chance for something else for table 2?  SFS or PFS?  Any one else have interest in something else?

Since it looks like we're going to get one table in each time slot, any requests on scenarios to put up for the other tables?

If we wanted to play PF1, I'd say maybe 6-12 and 6-14 (I could run 6-12)

If we wanted to stick with SFS, how about 1-01 and 1-05?

Or, if we want to get a little PF2 on the board, we could do 1-00 and 1-01.
(09-06-2019, 08:52 AM)Doonamis Wrote:
(09-06-2019, 08:33 AM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote:

If we wanted to play PF1, I'd say maybe 6-12 and 6-14 (I could run 6-12)

If we wanted to stick with SFS, how about 1-01 and 1-05?

Or, if we want to get a little PF2 on the board, we could do 1-00 and 1-01.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?
I'd hate to have to choose between 2 things I haven't played yet. I would like to do the first 2 2E scenarios at some point.
Please remove Meghan and I from the first slot, unfortunately we played both of these games at Dragon Con.
Tentatively put me down for Meeting of queens. I've only run so I would like to play. Will know if I can in a few days