Giga-Bites September 21st Game Day (SFS) - Updated to add a table of PFS 1 and 2
Here at Giga-Bites cafe, we host tables of Pathfinder and Starfinder Society every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for August 17th, 2019 at Giga-Bites.

This event does provide GM boons and a chance to win player boons through the Regional Support Program!

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM (Table 1)

STARFINDER Scenario:  Starfinder Society Scenario #2-05: Meeting of Queens
Scenario Tags:  None
Tier 1 - 4
GM: Liam

Players:
  1.  Russ - Mystic 3
  2.  Edward - Technomancer 3
  3.  Jon S - Mystic 4
  4.  Will - Soldier 4
  5.  Joel - Technomancer 3
  6.  Matt - Something (tentatively)
  7.  Aimee - Operative 4
Waitlist:
Jon L - Something

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM (Table 2)

PATHFINDER Scenario (2nd Edition):  [/url][url=https://paizo.com/products/btq01znb?Pathfinder-Society-Scenario-101-The-Absalom-Initiation]Pathfinder Society Scenario #1-01: The Absalom Initiation
Scenario Tags:  Repeatable
Tier 1 - 4
GM: Caleb

Players:
  1.  Mike R
  2.  Meghan
  3.  Brienne
  4.  Patricia - Wizard 1
  5.  Lee - TBD
  6.  Warren - Champion

Waitlist:

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM

STARFINDER Scenario: Starfinder Society Scenario #2-06: The Stumbling Society, Part 1: Sangoro's Lament
Scenario Tags:  Faction (Exo-Guardians)
Tier 5 - 8
GM: Liam

Players:
  1.  Russ - Technomancer 5
  2.  Edward - Operative 6
  3.  Jon S - Soldier 8
  4.  Will - Soldier 5
  5.  Joel - Solarian 8
  6.  Jon L - Something
  7.  Aimee - Operative or Technomancer
Waitlist:

[b]Slot 2 - 4:30 PM (Table 2)
[/b]

PATHFINDER Scenario (1st Edition):  Pathfinder Society Scenario #6–12: Scions of the Sky Key, Part 1: On Sharrowsmith's Trail
Scenario Tags:  Faction (Exchange)
Tier 1 - 5
GM: Caleb

Players:
  1.  Mike R
  2.  Meghan
  3.  Brienne
  4.  Patricia
  5.  Lee

[b]Waitlist:[/b]

Please Note:

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

Giga-Bites Cafe
1803 Roswell Rd, STE 1851
Marietta, GA, 30062

Event Code 2695404
slot 1 - Mystic 3
slot 2- Technomancer 5
Slot 1 Technomancer 3
Slot 2 Operative 6
Well, hopefully I can actually make this one and not have a surprise house showing sprung on me again. Missing two months in a row stinks.

Slot 1 : Mystic 4
Slot 2 : Soldier 8

-- Jon S.
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
Meghan and Brie for the morning slot! We've got level 1s and level 4s, so we can play whatever fits at the table.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
I played both of these at Dragoncon this time. Any chance for something else for table 2? SFS or PFS? Any one else have interest in something else?
(09-03-2019, 04:03 PM)Doonamis Wrote: I played both of these at Dragoncon this time.  Any chance for something else for table 2?  SFS or PFS?  Any one else have interest in something else?

What about those of us who did not go to Dragoncon?  This is our chance to keep up to date with the releases.
(09-03-2019, 05:17 PM)Rlockwood Wrote:
(09-03-2019, 04:03 PM)Doonamis Wrote: I played both of these at Dragoncon this time.  Any chance for something else for table 2?  SFS or PFS?  Any one else have interest in something else?

What about those of us who did not go to Dragoncon?  This is our chance to keep up to date with the releases.

I think Doonamis is saying "Why not both?"
(09-03-2019, 05:17 PM)Rlockwood Wrote:

2-03 and 2-04 were run in August, the weekend before the PF2 preview game. 2-05 and 2-06 are what would normally be on for this month.

Since Daniel already scheduled our tables with Giga, I messaged him to have him review and see what can be done.
Right, I’m saying we should run a table of each of these, but maybe an older sfs adventure or something else as the second tables in each slot.