Giga-Bites September 21st Game Day (SFS) - Updated to add a table of PFS 1 and 2
Running late
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I am just wantng to clarify the dates. Last month I remember the Starfinder game being on a 3rd Sunday... Maybe Saturday. It may just be me not reading things right, or getting the days wrong, but I am not sure about this month's Starfinder games. Are they tomorrow, Sun., Sept. 22nd? Or did I miss them today, Sat., Sept 21?

I had an extreme car situation earlier today which caught me off guard, and that may have caused me to get things scrambled game day wise.

If this is the case, I am sorry I missed the games, but with the car situation, it would have been problematic me making the drive anyway.

If not tomorrow, then next month, I will see everyone for the Starfinder games at Giga.
(09-21-2019, 04:59 PM)StarGirl Wrote: I am just wantng to clarify the dates. Last month I remember the Starfinder game being on a 3rd Sunday. I may just be me not reading things right, but I am not sure about this month's Starfinder games. Are they tomorrow, Sun., Sept. 22nd?

Today is game day. Starfinder at Giga is currently every third Saturday.
Ended up having some craziness come up and wasnt able to come out. Sorry about that
(09-24-2019, 09:01 AM)Blaze6210 Wrote: Ended up having some craziness come up and wasnt able to come out. Sorry about that

No worries.  Catch you at the next session.