#8-25 Recruiting (Levels 12-15)
My bard has Arcane Concordance btw.
A 3rd level spell so one less Haste but any Arcane Spells cast after it are Extended. Saves on rod charges and has no level limit so even 7th level spells get extended. Though most buffs are low level.
Koppelius is a Diviner 13, though his spell focus emphasis is Transmutation (for the save vs suck aspects).

Skills of note: the Knowledges, of course, and Spellcraft. Perception +32 (the better to use that surprise round action). He's a good face (or backup face if there's a bard) at Diplomacy +28. He knows 37 languages, including all "planar" languages.

Main attack spells tend to be transmutations, like persistent baleful polymorph (DC 26) and Flesh to Stone (DC 28) - obviously even stronger with Arcane Concordance. I'm a heavy telekinesis user (ever since Violetta), usually for combat manuevers (depending on buffs, in the mid-plus-20s, or plus-forties with true strike). Other than that I'm a fan of control - slow, icy prison, chains of light, phantasmal web (I use to drop fliers), reverse gravity, etc.

Not a huge buffer, but could be - easy access to extended spells makes GMW and so forth more appealing. I'm considering buying a Staff of Bolstering.

I carry a ton of scrolls, wands, and utility items. Now 13th level, I have Limited Wish (and four diamonds), as well as a scroll of LW.

I *could* planar bind some kind of minion, depending on the starting conditions of the scenario - I'm a fan of Bebeliths and huge elementals (my charisma isn't very high). Not all groups like that, but it's available.

Also, now that I've cashed in my Staff of the Master (sniff), I'm sitting on some cash, so scrolls, oils, etc. as needed are an option.
My main expensive purchases as a Wizard were Luckstone with the Fate's Favored trait +2 to init among other things. And Orange Prism (Normal) Ioun Stone +1 CL and slotted it is an extra 1d4 -2 CL to spells cast.
And at +28 we are tied on Diplomacy so feel free to be the party face.
(07-06-2017, 03:23 PM)Edward McGee Wrote: My main expensive purchases as a Wizard were Luckstone with the Fate's Favored trait +2 to init among other things. And Orange Prism (Normal) Ioun Stone +1 CL and slotted it is an extra 1d4 -2 CL to spells cast.
And at +28 we are tied on Diplomacy so feel free to be the party face.

Out of curiosity, what does the Orange Prism do for you to justify the expense? Also, does the resonant power (+1d4-2 CL) stack with its ordinary power (+1CL)?

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Do we have confirmation that Daniel is willing to GM?
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

In my Wizard's case he has a lot of buff spells so it increases the duration. And yes they stack. Which means you can cancel out the +1 with a bad roll but the odds are good overall.

No word from Daniel yet on GMing.
Ashelak the Tinkerer - Alchemist (Preservationist) 13

Bomb Types - Fire, Acid, Explosive, Force, Confusion, Fast Bombs, Sticky Bombs

Top Skills - Craft (alchemy), Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (nature), Perception, Spellcraft each at 24, Disable Device at 18 (no magic traps without Aram Zey's Focus), Linguistics and Use Magic Device each at 16

No Infusion Discovery, so no party buffs.

Prepped Spells of Note: Summon Monster IV, Summon Monster V (yes, he is a PLANAR Preservationist), can prep other Summon Monster/Summon Nature's Ally spells I, II, IV, V.
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
That reminds me. Based on the blurb we are almost assuredly going to want communal Resit Fire.
Yuri, Dwarf Barbarian 12.

Lots of hp, armor class isn't great but not completely hopeless (23 before rage). Buffs of all kinds are welcome (Extended Enlarge Person? Heroism? Inspire Courage or anything else that boosts to-hit and/or damage. Anything that boosts AC?) but once I enter rage I'm superstitious so I have to save against friendly spells. Besides doing damage (reach weapon) I've also been known to sunder spells and dazing assault enemies. I've got Combat Reflexes and Come and Get Me, so potentially 4 AoO's per/round, but at the cost of taking lots of damage.

He's fun, but not the most optimized barbarian you'll ever find. This was my very first character and there were lots of things about the pathfinder rules that I didn't understand when I made him.

(07-07-2017, 01:24 PM)Edward McGee Wrote: That reminds me. Based on the blurb we are almost assuredly going to want communal Resit Fire.

Mass planar adaptation, extended daily with arcane concordance, might be better (because one casting and the party has 26 hours of protection).

I'll add to the list of spells to learn.

I'll have a mass resist for those times when resist 20 isn't enough.