#8-25 Recruiting (Levels 12-15)
This is a recruiting thread for #8-25 for Giga-Bites on August 5th, 2017. The scenario is level 12-15.

Link to the scenario.

Link to the gameday.
I'm interested in playing. I've got a Witch 15 or a Barbarian 12, happy to play this with either of them.

Andrew, will this be played over both time slots? (i.e. should we not sign up for either of the other slots that day?).
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
It should fit in the second slot.
I take it that this is a high difficulty scenario?
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
Sign me up with a Void Wizard 14 please.

Details on Lenny
Has no AC or CMD  but saves are in the mid to high teens with an extra +4 vs spells. 128 HP
skills are what you would expect. +31 Perception, +22 Sense Motive, +28 to monster knowledges, +15 to other knowledges. Has Investigative Mind to roll 2d20 keep the best on int based skills. Also has good fly, linguistics, and escape artist.

He can create a 30ft aura as a standard action that grants allies a +2 insight bonus to all rolls. maintain as a free action 14 rounds per day.
As a standard action he can debuff an enemy within 30ft by -7 to AC and Saves. No save vs the effect lasts for 1 round. 12 times per day.

He can summon as a standard action and has augment summoning. A few of his higher level slots are devoted to summons.
Many of his lower level spells are long duration buffs.

Initiative is +15 before wand of Heightened Awareness.

His mid level spells are things like persistent Glitterdust or persistent Aqueous Orb. He has a regular rod of Persist so against tougher enemies Persistent Chains of Light or Acid Pit is an option.
He memorizes Greater Teleport.
His barred school is Fire which means someone else would need to cast the communal resist fire if we want that.
Tongue 
(06-27-2017, 10:08 AM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: This is a recruiting thread for #8-25 for Giga-Bites on August 5th, 2017. The scenario is level 12-15.

Link to the scenario.

Link to the gameday.

Be aware of John Compton's disclaimer for #8-25 and related material:
"Seeker-level content can be difficult to run, and adequate preparation is advised. Pregenerated characters are not provided. Those who have been raised from the dead or expect to be raised from the dead are recommended to check with their cleric before applying. Side effects may include Prestige Point expenditure, double-digit arithmetic, going cross-eyed from tracking buffs, taking 1d10 damage from teleportation mishaps, or spontaneous lycanthropy. Terms and conditions may apply. Offer not valid at tables GMed by Thurston Hillman."
I have an Alchemist 13 and a debuffing Cleric 13. I have a couple of other 12s but I need to save something for Eyes of the Ten. These 13s leveled up because of modules (the Alchemist from Ruby Phoenix, the Cleric from playing the entirety of Emerald Spire).

Katherine has only a Sorcerer 12, but we would like to save her for an Eyes run at some point.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
If we go low I have a Bard 13. He buffs and has face skills. He lacks knowledges. And he is squishy.
He does combo well with high init martials.
I will offer my level 12 Unchained Monk or my level 12 Paladin.
I do have a couple characters I could potentially bring for this, depending on what sort of party shapes out and if they'd fit.\

Warpriest high or wizard low.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played