Giga-Bites August 5th, 2017 Gameday
Here at Giga-Bites cafe, we host tables of Pathfinder Society every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for August 5th, 2017 at Giga-Bites.

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM

Scenario: #8-24: Raid on the Cloudborne Keep (Levels 5-9)
GM: Daniel, Bart
Players:
  1.  Abraham - Paladin 8 or Wizard 8
  2.  Chris W. - Monk 7
  3.  Edward - Monk 7
  4.  Caleb
  5.  Jordan - Swashbuckler 8
  6.  Rlockwood
  7.  Dennis
  8.  Chris (uzai)
  9.  Peter
  10.  Kerney - Monk 5 or Fighter 9
  11.  Travis
  12.  Nashoba
Wait List:

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM

Scenario: #7-99 Through Maelstrom Rift (Level 6-ish pregens only)
GM: Dennis
Players:
  1.  Chris W.
  2.  Jordan
  3.  Rlockwood
  4.  Chris (uzai)
  5.  Josh 

Scenario: #8-25 Unleashing the Untouchable (Levels 12-15)
LINK HERE FOR RECRUITING THREAD.
For this scenario due to the nature and the level of it, I will be taking parties that are ready to sit down and play it. You must muster yourselves (preferably w/ GM) before I list the table. You can use whatever method you wish, but I created a recruiting thread above to help out.

Table 1
GM: Liam
Players:
  1. Edward - Bard 13
  2. Caleb - Paladin 12 or Monk 12
  3. Daniel - Warpriest 14
  4. David - Wizard 13
  5. Abraham - Barbarian 12

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

Giga-Bites Cafe
1803 Roswell Rd, STE 1851
Marietta, GA, 30062

Event Code 15822
It comes out early enough that I can prep it. I'll volunteer to run a table.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
Add me for 8-24 with a Paladin 8 or a Wizard 8. I'll hopefully play 8-25 in the second slot as well but have posted in the recruiting thread about that.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
If the level 12-15 doesn't take off well then I will probably put something else on the schedule. Won't be til much closer to the gameday though.
Sign me up for 8-24 and 7-99.
I'll run first slot and play second slot.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
I'll play 8-24 probably with my Unchained Monk 6 or 7 and I signed up in the thread for the high level game.
Please put Katherine and I down for the first slot at least; level info to follow. Second slot will depend as I have run #7-99 already at last year's DragonCon. Katherine has not played that one, but I am not sure if she would be interested.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Sign me up for slot 1
(06-27-2017, 11:13 AM)liamfisher Wrote: It comes out early enough that I can prep it.  I'll volunteer to run a table.

I'm guessing that's regarding the high table Liam?  I can put you down as the GM for the table that's forming in the thread if you want.