Starfinder Game Day 8/27 - 12pm to 10pm
dbrain - I think I'm good on GMs (got 4 lined up already).
You are welcome to come and play. The current plan is the quests and in the evening as many pregen sepcial tables
of people that want to tplay.

I want to hold off running scenario 1 as I'm running that a few weeks later at the store and content for SFS is going to be slow for a little bit.
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
(08-21-2017, 10:48 AM)huntsfromshadow Wrote: dbrain - I think I'm good on GMs (got 4 lined up already).
You are welcome to come and play.  The current plan is the quests and in the evening as many pregen sepcial tables

I want to hold off running scenario 1 as I'm running that a few weeks later at the store and content for SFS is going to be slow for a little bit.

OK, PM me if you need another GM.

Have Fun!
(08-21-2017, 02:27 PM)dbrain Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 10:48 AM)huntsfromshadow Wrote: dbrain - I think I'm good on GMs (got 4 lined up already).
You are welcome to come and play.  The current plan is the quests and in the evening as many pregen sepcial tables

OK, PM me if you need another GM.

Have Fun!

Dave - Thank you.
PFS #48026
I'll be coming with Gjorbjond! It'll be my first PFS game of any kind.
Everwho - Welcome!
Just for confirmation we are running Starfinder all day not Pathfinder.
Just thought I'd confirm that since you mentioned PFS.
PFS #48026
I will be there to play as much of the quests as I can.  Wont be able to make by 11 but will get there as soon as I can.
No problem. We will be running the quests all day so we can slip you into an open slot.
PFS #48026
Hey, I am out for this one. Elemental is doing SFS same day and it is closer to me. Sorry...
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Is it too late for me to sign up now? My Sunday is now free.

Thanks, Jen

Happy to play a pre-gen but will bring the characters I've got as well.
PFS ID: 230620 
PFS Tracker  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/230620/
Characters 6/4/17: Hoptrollop Gnome Sorcerer - Level 6 and Twoey Dyad Half-Elf Ranger (Tracker, Melee) - Level 3
Yes!

We will fit people in! Come and play!

We will have pre-gens but if you have a new character you can play that.
We will be running the Quests and in the evening the pre-gen special.
PFS #48026