July and August at Giga!
Here's information about Bonekeep:

Bonekeep is a series of 3 scenarios that all tie together, but can be played in any order. However, playing them in order with a single character is highly recommended. These are timed events, and you have a maximum of 5 hours (per scenario) to complete as much as you can. Each one has more content than a single scenario usually has.

The difficulty of these scenarios is higher than a normal scenario, and the chance of character death is very real. I would suggest having a cohesive party that is willing to work together for these scenarios. The scenarios have subtiers like normal (So the 3-7's have a 3-4 and 6-7, and the 5-9 has a 5-6 and 8-9).

Bonekeep scenarios have no PFS scenario number associated with them. They are their own thing, done around seasons 4, 5, and 6 for parts 1, 2, and 3 respectively.

Bonekeep scenarios can only be ran by 4 or 5 star GMs or by any Venture Officer. (The only exception to this if it is run at a convention, in which case anyone can run them)

Here are the scenarios and levels:
Ruins of Bonekeep Part 1: The Silent Grave (Levels 3-7)
Ruins of Bonekeep Part 2: Maze to the Mind Slave (Levels 3-7)
Ruins of Bonekeep Part 3: The Wakening Tomb (Levels 5-9)
I need the last bonekeep.
Chuck and I may be interested in Bonekeep.

Which days would you be looking?
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
Aaaand my only character in level range for Bonekeep hit level 8 at Momocon. Same for Brie. If we can miraculously get some level 1s into range, we'd be happy to play, but that seems... unlikely. No one is running 1-5s anymore.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
To that point, I believe we need to schedule some older 1-5's that our newer player base hasn't played.
FYI, per request from the DragonCon thread, we are running all Bonekeep at DragonCon on Friday.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I am absolutely good with redoing the May scenarios in July.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
I'd love level 1-5. Maybe a module.
Are the two seeker content scenarios not going to be offered at Giga?
I do not plan to offer them unless specifically requested by a group of at least 4, since it -is- seeker content. But I can put them up for any month people show interest for.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played