July and August at Giga!
I mentioned this in the next Gameday thread, but we're coming to the end of PFS 1.0 content. After June there will be no more new scenarios for 1.0 except for 2 seeker content adventures.

Because of this I will repost the scenarios from May that didn't make due to lack of GMs alongside these seeker adventures, but after that it's time to start filling in holes on people's dance cards.

If there are scenarios you want to see run, things you missed from Season 10 you want to play before the grand finale special, scenarios you've heard are fun and want to try, or just really old things you want to get checked off... please let me know.

Now's the time to start giving me your preferences so I can figure out the schedule leading up to PFS 2.0, as well as determining what we'll run from 1.0 alongside the 2.0 content.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
While I very much want to beat the trilogy, The stakes have never bee lower. I'm interested in Bonekeep.
Storval Stairs and Rise of the Goblin Guild are two that I've had on my list to get done for quite some time.

Echoes of the Everwar I've done 1-3, but missed 4. I could GM the first set.
(05-07-2019, 08:22 AM)Edward McGee Wrote: While I very much want to beat the trilogy, The stakes have never bee lower. I'm interested in Bonekeep.

I've got a PC (oracle 6/bard 1) that I haven't played for 2.5 years because I'm saving him for a bonekeep run. Would really like to get a group together that wants to do the whole thing.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
what is the level requirement for bonekeep? I have never done any of them
(05-08-2019, 12:50 PM)Nashoba Wrote: what is the level requirement for bonekeep? I have never done any of them

I think the first 2 are 3 - 7 and the 3rd is 5 - 9.

Bonekeep is essentially mid-level Hard Mode and it is timed.
Because of the difficulty and the real chance of having your character die, most people try to run them near the top of the level range.
The PC that I've been saving for this is 2 xp away from level 8, so my hope has been to play BK1 and BK2 at level 7 (the top of high tier because they are both 3-7), and then, if there's interest, a level 8 mod to bump up to level 9 before playing BK3 (which is tier 5-9).
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Brie and I would love to play What Prestige is Worth. We missed it the first time and if a table could make for it, I'd love to play it. Also down for Bonekeep, though we've been talking to Abraham already about playing it, so I don't want to mess up any plans.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
What is the number for Bonekeep?
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309