DragonCon 2019
Quite a bit late to the party, as DragonCon schedule has already been decided. You may be able to muster a group together on the Pick-Up forums though.
(07-20-2019, 02:28 PM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: Quite a bit late to the party, as DragonCon schedule has already been decided. You may be able to muster a group together on the Pick-Up forums though.

Where can I see the schedule?
It's not public yet. Think they are waiting on Dragon Con to publish it.
(07-22-2019, 11:21 AM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: It's not public yet. Think they are waiting on Dragon Con to publish it.

Hmmm. I'd really like to go to DragonCon, but I also don't wanna show up and not be able to do any of the scenarios. Is there an ETA?
Dunno. It's whenever the gaming staff for Dragon Con decides to put them up (very little sessions of anything are up on their site right now).
I don't know the full schedule, but i can tell you that both the Season 10 Special (#10-98: Siege of Gallowspire) and all the new PF 2e content will be available at DragonCon.
Sorry for the radio silence. Got a lot of irons in the fire.

1) The PFS/SFS DragonCon schedule got submitted this weekend. It should available on the pre-reg site in the next couple of days. Like last year, I suspect it will fill up quickly as we only have a few more tables than we did last year.

2) We still can use some volunteers and, if you get with me before 8/8, I can still get you a comp ticket if you work the five slots required. Our needs are for HQ, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2. Message me or email me if interested.

3) I am having to go to GenCon this week and will not be reading much email as I am working seven slots out of ten so please don't expect to hear from me until next Tuesday.

Thanks!
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Any ETA for PFS/SFS going up on the DragonCon prereg site? Tried to get my tickets per the earlier email and nothing is listed.
It's up now. Gaming.dragoncon.org.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Thank you, Abraham!