DragonCon 2019
I am starting the planning for DragonCon 2019. At this point, I am still Gathering Information (using my weak Diplomacy and Knowledge (conventions) skills). When I have something more definitive, I will make a formal announcement on the various forums, etc.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(04-16-2019, 05:59 PM)Will Dover Wrote: I am starting the planning for DragonCon 2019. At this point, I am still Gathering Information (using my weak Diplomacy and Knowledge (conventions) skills). When I have something more definitive, I will make a formal announcement on the various forums, etc.

Will

Count me in for at least 5 slots again this year of Starfinder. I’ve been waiting for it since last year.
I will probably want a mix of PF1 and Starfinder. Definitely the Starfinder Special.
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
Requesting that all 3 Bonekeeps be run. I've given up hope of ever finding a local group that wants to play it and I've got a PC that I haven't played for like 2 or 3 years waiting to send him through. He'll probably die in the first room.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
(04-16-2019, 10:57 PM)TheMaskedFerret Wrote: I will probably want a mix of PF1 and Starfinder. Definitely the Starfinder Special.

Right now, we are looking at a mix similar to last year: PFS 1, PFS 2, and SFS. We are planning on running both the PFS and SFS Specials.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
(04-16-2019, 06:00 PM)LokiTheWanderer Wrote: Count me in for at least 5 slots again this year of Starfinder. I’ve been waiting for it since last year.

Love your enthusiasm! You are most certainly on my GM short list.

Will
(04-16-2019, 11:16 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: Requesting that all 3 Bonekeeps be run. I've given up hope of ever finding a local group that wants to play it and I've got a PC that I haven't played for like 2 or 3 years waiting to send him through. He'll probably die in the first room.

I am at a bit of a quandary on this one. MomoCon 2018 ran all three Bonekeeps last year and SCARAB ran all three earlier in the year. I am concerned that it may be played out.

On the other hand, I am going to be making a separate thread for taking PFS 1 requests. There are going to be certain GenCon scenarios that we will need to run at DragonCon, but I think that we will have some bandwidth to take requests,especially as we are going to be adding a Thursday evening slot.

Will
Understood.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
(04-23-2019, 09:53 AM)Abraham Z Wrote: Understood.

I did make mention of your request, however, in the new suggestions thread.

Will
Bonekeep is not played out. I got a team of three that want to do it.