The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Manuel's February Game Day: Wednesday, February 28th from 6:30pm until 11pm
Sorry for the late posting this month.  Lots of things going on behind the scenes but, they should just about all be taken care of now!  This month happens to be my birthday month and, I couldn't think of anything I wanted more, PFS related, than to finally close out my Season 5 play list.  I had previously asked Abraham to run this particular scenario for me last year at My Parent's Basement but, unfortunately had to work late that night.  With that being said, I've pre-mustered a table and GM so, I'm giving it a go again!  In addition, I will put down a Wild Card table for the second scenario... preferably a 1-5 so that anyone can play.  Because most of my regular GM's need to play this, I'm hoping someone can step up to run the second table!

#5-24  Assault On The Wound  Levels 3-7  GM:  Chris W.
1.  Dan
2.  Haller
3.  Bart
4.  Tim?
5.  Jenn

#0-2  The Hydra's Fang Incident Levels 1-5  GM:  Liam
2.  Josh
3.  Winn
4.  Dot
5.  Abraham

We play in the Eagle's Nest, which is to the left of the front door in the back, behind the theater curtain.  I hope to see you there!
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Messages In This Thread
Manuel's February Game Day: Wednesday, February 28th from 6:30pm until 11pm - by Dan C. - 02-13-2018, 06:46 PM