Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 832
» Latest member: matt-the-wizard
» Forum threads: 1,788
» Forum posts: 13,254

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
DragonCon 2024 is coming....
Forum: Calling All GMs!
Last Post: LokiTheWanderer
05-27-2024, 08:49 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 27
Do you have PFS2 GM Glyph...
Forum: Georgia PFS/SFS News & Announcements
05-26-2024, 06:16 PM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 6,645
Do you have SFS GM Novas?
Forum: Georgia PFS/SFS News & Announcements
05-26-2024, 06:15 PM
» Replies: 51
» Views: 20,296
FNF Virtual - May 31, 202...
Forum: Athens Virtual Games
Last Post: dougl319
05-24-2024, 10:13 PM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 167
Tyche's Live - May 18 - P...
Forum: Tyche's Games
Last Post: H. McBride
05-14-2024, 09:29 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 365
Atlanta Digital SFS 6-10:...
Forum: Atlanta Virtual Games
05-08-2024, 03:42 PM
» Views: 41
No May Game
Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies
Last Post: jim h.
05-06-2024, 01:24 PM
» Views: 159
April 2024 Game Day - SFS
Forum: HobbyTown USA
Last Post: Will Dover
04-24-2024, 05:58 PM
» Views: 218
Tyche's Live - Apr 20 - P...
Forum: Tyche's Games
Last Post: MisterChristopher
04-19-2024, 09:27 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 403
Atlanta Digital SFS 6-09:...
Forum: Atlanta Virtual Games
04-18-2024, 10:51 AM
» Views: 64

My Parents' Basement - WEDNESDAY, June 14, 2017 - 6:30pm - 11:00pm
Posted by: Abraham Z - 05-30-2017, 11:04 AM - Forum: My Parents' Basement - Replies (15)

My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, June 14th - 6:30pm - 11:00pm
Table 1: 8-01 Portent's Peril  (1-5)
GM: Chas
1) Travis 
2) Todd - Barbarian 3
3) Abraham - Sorcerer 1 or Warpriest 4
4) Jenn - Ranger 3
5) John - Something 2
6) Jack

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's second scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629

Print this item

Brick Dragon Star Game Day : Sunday June 11th 12pm - 5pm
Posted by: jim h. - 05-29-2017, 01:29 PM - Forum: Dragon Star Hobbies - Replies (7)

Dragon Star Hobbies is the place to be on most 2nd and 4th Sundays with the occasional Saturday Special thrown in.

Please show Dragon Star some love with your patronage for exciting in game effects or display your genuine Paizo/Pathfinder swag and get a re-roll.

1040 Gaines School Rd #113, Athens, GA 30605

Event Code65,895

For June 11, 2017 we offer a brand new Season 8 scenario for levels 7-11:

#8-20: Torrent's Last Will (7-11)  GM: Jim H. 
Players:
1.  Eric - Pirate 10
2.  Steve - Something
3.  Rob C. - Something 
4.  Douglas - Ranger 8/9 
5.  Tiff - Psychic 8/9
6.  Scott- Boltquisitor 9

Waitlist
1. Reggie - Informant(alchemist) 10 

Those new to the Pathfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the PFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or [/url]send them to me (Jim H.) on the forum.

Print this item

Looking for a weekly group
Posted by: mattbowling74 - 05-28-2017, 05:52 PM - Forum: General Pathfinder 1.0 Discussion - Replies (1)

Looking for a weekly meetup for PFS or preferably Pathfinder RPG, for my 13 yr son and myself.  We are both experienced with PFS.  We live in Duluth and are willing to travel.  Would like a Friday night or Saturday game.

Print this item

pfstracker.net is amazing.
Posted by: Edward McGee - 05-28-2017, 02:37 AM - Forum: General Pathfinder 1.0 Discussion - Replies (7)

Abraham mentioned [url]https://www.pfstracker.net[/url] in the old forum. I checked it out and it is incredibly useful. Registration is swift. You don't even need to confirm your e-mail. The interface is simple and easy to use. All of the seasons, quests, adventure paths, and modules are on it. You just click next to something to indicate played, played core, GMed, and GMed core.
You can add characters. Though you can only list name, class, number, level, faction, and current XP.

But that isn't the best part. It has a search area where you can put in multiple PFS #s and it will as a default display what none of them have played yet. And it is very customizable.

But like any database it is greedy for info. It is a fantastic tool for organizers to choose what to run but only if the player base uses this.

Let's help out our hard working organizers and spread the word.

And be sure to keep it updated. Step 1. Go to the bookmark of your profile. Step 2 go to season you played/GMed. Step 3. Check the appropriate box. And done.

Print this item

Bonekeep trilogy in classic?
Posted by: Edward McGee - 05-27-2017, 09:05 PM - Forum: Giga-Bites Cafe - Replies (1)

I played Bonekeep part 1 and things didn't go so hot. We had 2 new players playing pregens, One non pregen death occurred, And we didn't finish in time. So I was in no hurry to do parts 2 and 3.

But thanks to this Paizo poll https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PathfinderSociety I now have a couple of replays available. And I want to spend one of them to replay Bonekeep. Hopefully with much better results. And lead into parts 2 and 3.

I want to play high tier.
Parts 1 and two are tier 3 - 7 while part 3 is tier 5 - 9.
Part one was tough. I'm told part two is even harder. We want a balanced party of fairly optimized characters.

Several players at the last Giga gameday expressed interest so I'm starting a thread.

Warning! There is a very real chance your character will die. Life is full of risks and challenges can be fun. But Bonekeep doesn't play fair.

If you are interested in doing all 3 parts list your available characters and some general info about them.

My options
1. Level 6 Oread Unchained Monk (preferred) While Rocky does have Improved Grapple his primary focus is unarmed melee attacks (20 Str). He uses Dragon Style/Ferocity to increase his unarmed damage. Assuming he starts this at 7th level his unarmed strikes bypass DR magic, cold iron, and silver. He plans to buy an adamantum weapon soon and will have at least one oil of align weapon.
His AC counting Mage Armor and self cast Barkskin is 28. He also has Mobility and a decent UMD to activate his wand of Shield.
Skillwise he has the usual Acrobatics and Perception but he is also has max ranks in UMD and Disable Device. However he has no trapspotter style skills so he has to actively search for traps.

His saves are around +10 each.

2. Level 5 Human Slayer Haliban is archery focused and will have Improved Precise Shot at level 6. His skills and talents are focused on dealing with traps and he has Trap Sense and Trapspotter.
However since he shot up in levels via 4 modules his gold is lagging a bit. His gear will be a bit behind but I should have the basics covered by level 7. He has a low Will save.

3. Level 3 Human Hunter If it looks like it will take a few months before this gets going then Dortlin may be high enough level. At level 7 Dortlin will have access to a few nice buff spells (Lvl 3 options: Greater Magic Fang and either Life Bubble or Good Hope) Sharing his teamwork feats with his Ceratosaurus companion (Think T-Rex but with Trip instead of grab/powerful bite] he uses high strength plus setting up opportunity attacks to out a lot of damage. He will have some monster knowledges but no skills with traps. Unfortunately he will be lacking in armor class so unless we have dedicated healer with shield other he'll struggle a bit.

Print this item

Magic City Con - Birmingham AL June 30-July 2
Posted by: Grolloc - 05-26-2017, 10:07 AM - Forum: Conventions - No Replies

http://www.magiccitycon.com/

https://warhorn.net/events/magic-city-con-2017

Magic City Con will be held in Birmingham, AL on June 30-July 2. This is a very affordable con, weekend passes right now are $25 and only $30 at the door. Hotel con-rate rooms are also still available at $99/night. This is the 3rd year of the con, with 4000+ attendees last year, and more expected this year. 

We will be running the Season 8 Special, The Cosmic Captive on Saturday evening, and a collection of season 7 and 8 scenarios and quests all weekend.

Mike Seales
VC Alabama-Birmingham

Print this item

Starfinder Society
Posted by: TheMaskedFerret - 05-26-2017, 09:45 AM - Forum: Off-Topic - Replies (9)

Will we be using the same forums for Starfinder Society?

Print this item

What happened to the Previous forums and site?
Posted by: TheMaskedFerret - 05-26-2017, 09:26 AM - Forum: Off-Topic - Replies (2)

I go away for a few months to deal with having a child (a healthy boy) and the forum implodes on itself. What happened?

Also, Sarah is doing well (for those that know my wife).

Thanks,

The Masked Ferret

Print this item

gapfs Seekers Wanted!
Posted by: pgfrix - 05-25-2017, 10:31 AM - Forum: Off-Topic - Replies (15)

Please use this thread as a central recruting location for building your team for high-level play, i.e. Seeker content of character level 12+.  Both the epic nature and the general difficulty of such content suggest that it is often wise for Seekers to play several tables of other material together before-hand as a team-building exercise.

Entry level Seeker content commonly includes the Eyes of the Ten and All for Immortality story arcs and the Wardens of the Reborn Forge module.

Note, by local tradition, these arcs often include customized content, hence a table GM (or GMs) is/are often recruited just as a player would be.  These tables usually do not occur at public venues, but please handle those logistics elsewhere - just use this thread for recruiting.

Print this item

Giga-Bites June 17th, 2017 Game Day
Posted by: Daniel H - 05-24-2017, 09:09 PM - Forum: Giga-Bites Cafe - Replies (42)

Here at Giga-Bites cafe, we host tables of Pathfinder Society every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for June 17th, 2017 at Giga-Bites.

With the oncoming Starfinder, we're going to go as space themed as I can find that people need to play.

This event does provide GM boons and a chance to win player boons through the Regional Support Program!

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM
Scenario: #4-23 Rivalry's End (Levels 3-7)
GM: Steve
Players:
  1. Caleb
  2. Edward - Options
  3. Seth - Options
  4. Uzai
  5. Del

Slot 2 - 4:30 PM
Scenario: Orders from the Gate (Levels 5-9)
GM: Steve
Players:
  1. Caleb
  2. Seth - Options
  3. Uzai
  4. Del

All Day Slot - 11 AM

Scenario: Doom Comes to Dustpawn(Levels 8-10)
GM: Daniel H
Players:
  1. Tarrintino - Frankenquisitor
  2. Lockwood - Inquisitor 9
  3. Drew - Wizard 9
  4. Will - Vigil or Sorc
  5. Katherine
  6. Curtis - Monk 8

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

Giga-Bites Cafe
1803 Roswell Rd, STE 1851
Marietta, GA, 30062

Event Code 83054

Print this item