FNF Virtual - June 28, 2024 (7pm-~12am) SFS #7-02: Zo! vs. Zo (3-6)
SF Logo 
Friday Night Fights are on again in June! Athens is reaching for the stars again and dipping back into Starfinder Society ONLINE on Friday, June 28, 2024 at 7:00pm

Though this scenario is a bit lower of a challenge tier, it's fun! Normally, we intend to run one high-tier (5-14) PFS2 or SFS Scenario per online session - monthly on fourth Friday evenings from 7:00pm to midnight!

For June 28, 2024, we offer the a scenario from the seventh season of Starfinder Society for characters Level 3-6. Pre-generated characters will be available. 

Starfinder Society Scenario #7-02: Zo! vs. Zo  (3-6)  GM: Dave B.
Scenario Tags: Faction (Acquisitives)

Players:
1. Douglas - Soldier-4 or SolEnvoy-5
2. Eric - Something
3. Jim - Something else
4. Tiffany - Something entirely different
5. Matthew - pregen

If you would like to participate, here's what you will need: 
     Headset/Microphone 
     Roll20 user account for VTT 
     Discord user account for audio chat

How it’s going to work:
1.    Sign up by replying to the thread for the game you want to play.
2.    You will get a PM/email the night before the game with a Roll20 Game Link and an Invitation link to the gapfs Discord channel.
3.    Be ready to meet up on the appointed Friday at 7:00pm – for some fun!

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
Vrolo, SolEnvoy-5
Or
Big Hank, Soldier-4
something
Hey there! I’m Matthew Williamsberg and I’m interested in playing on June 28th. I’ve played Pathfinder 2E for a few years but have never played Starfinder before and am interested in playing.
(06-19-2024, 10:29 PM)matt-the-wizard Wrote: Hey there! I’m Matthew Williamsberg and I’m interested in playing on June 28th. I’ve played Pathfinder 2E for a few years but have never played Starfinder before and am interested in playing.

Hey Matthew, 1st of all, welcome!  Happy to have you try out the system, it has some good stuff to offer... we'll have pregens in the roll20 table so you can see how the mechanics work.

The invite to the table will go to your messages on this forum closer to game time unless you have a preferred method of communicating.

glad to answer any questions, also we will be using discord to handle voice during the game, if you want to join up, it has some other pfs folks from around Georgia..  https://discord.gg/SZ2hX5nh  I think I'm @hogert on there..